Author

Topic: [ANN] Bitcoin Cash - Pro on-chain scaling - Cheaper fees - page 384. (Read 704412 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 152
Bitcoincash hype seems to be settling again as its value is dropping. I understand that people wanted to make a quick buck and hoped that it would reach some thousands if enough people hop on the train. But clearly the real BTC outperformed it so easily. Its a pity for those that bought BCH late (and for their BTC) and now are bag holding with losses will BTC is going to reach $20,000 soon.
Almost every altcoin is outperformed by bitcoin. Bitcoin cash is just one of them.
Bitcoin cash is dropping just because Bitcoin hype is not over yet. Give it some time, it has big potential to grow.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Bitcoincash hype seems to be settling again as its value is dropping. I understand that people wanted to make a quick buck and hoped that it would reach some thousands if enough people hop on the train. But clearly the real BTC outperformed it so easily. Its a pity for those that bought BCH late (and for their BTC) and now are bag holding with losses will BTC is going to reach $20,000 soon.
Activity: 462
Abandon all hope — Ye Who Enter Here
BCH is now claiming to outperform bitcoin because of its larger block size, its ability to hold more deals and lower commissions. Its backers are not far behind and are big mines that control nearly half of bitcoin. Will bitcoin be beaten this time?

There is big difference between full blocks and empty big blocks if you think BCH will give though time in near future than will get rekt. Bitcoin is the original coin and see the impact how could take to reach the value where it was during that epic pump almost 0.29BTC and now how much people have been lost in just 3 weeks.

BTC is being pumped like crazy now. Will you be so worried about the people that will soon start losing money once the inevitable correction starts?

On another note - BitPay raised funds for new developments - it's likely they're (or will) be working on adding BCH
https://twitter.com/BitPay/status/938572385346899970

did i mention bitcore (BTX) handle 10 times more transactions per second than BCash ? you should dump the phony BCash coin and jump to btx while is cheap ...you\ll thank me later !
Activity: 1022
Merit: 507
BCH is now claiming to outperform bitcoin because of its larger block size, its ability to hold more deals and lower commissions. Its backers are not far behind and are big mines that control nearly half of bitcoin. Will bitcoin be beaten this time?

There is big difference between full blocks and empty big blocks if you think BCH will give though time in near future than will get rekt. Bitcoin is the original coin and see the impact how could take to reach the value where it was during that epic pump almost 0.29BTC and now how much people have been lost in just 3 weeks.

BTC is being pumped like crazy now. Will you be so worried about the people that will soon start losing money once the inevitable correction starts?

On another note - BitPay raised funds for new developments - it's likely they're (or will) be working on adding BCH
https://twitter.com/BitPay/status/938572385346899970
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004

guys did i mention bitcore (BTX) handle 10 times more transactions per second than BCash ? you should dump the phony BCash coin and jump to btx while is cheap ...you\ll thank me later !
Activity: 374
Merit: 101
I am a student
Huge Dump! Shocked

I sold all of my BCH and exchanged it to BTC
I believe correct value of BCH is $300-$500 and more than it is just organic pump , I'm talking about right now ,, but it will rising within years strongly
also am not anti-bch because i liked it and i will but i hate guys are behind this coin and trying to pumping and making fake price

Activity: 374
Merit: 101
I am a student
Huge Dump! Shocked

I sold all of my BCH and exchanged it to BTC
Activity: 119
Merit: 10
Huge Dump! Shocked

Bitcore (BTX) handle even more transaction than Bcash and much faster which means is better than BTC and Bcash right ?
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1075
fne, remember about a week ago,
i said $100bill more to come, before we see btab dump
well its about there now  Wink
legendary
Partnership Will Focus on Bitcoin Cash

The joint statement continued that the two firms will focus on developing systems for Bitcoin Cash, but will support various cryptocurrencies.

https://bitsonline.com/sbi-bits-nchain-bitcoin-cash/

Both SBI Group and nChain Group share a commitment to massive on-chain scaling of the bitcoin network, in order to create a network that powers faster transactions with low fees, makes confirmation times reliable once again, and achieves enterprise-level capabilities.

It took a swipe at Blockstream and Bitcoin Core (though without naming the two groups directly), calling the 1 MB block limit on Bitcoin “artificial”.

They believe that the Bitcoin Cash chain reflects this vision better than the original bitcoin chain (because Bitcoin Cash has a larger initial default block size of 8 MB, compared to the artificial 1 MB block limit on the original Bitcoin chain, and has plans to lift the block size even further with appropriate testing). Although SBI Group’s new ecosystem will support various cryptocurrencies, it will allocate resources to supporting Bitcoin Cash.

Both Kitao and nChain Group CEO Jimmy Nguyen went on to say they believe Bitcoin Cash represents Satoshi Nakamoto’s original Bitcoin white paper vision.
Nguyen added “Bitcoin Cash is the true Bitcoin”.
Bitcoin Cash Getting a Big Push in Japan

Bitcoin Cash coordinated merchant adoption campaigns and new meetup groups, there seems to be a push underway for Bitcoin Cash in Japan in particular.

SBI BITS’ parent company SBI Holdings and its subsidiaries been involved with Bitcoin for over a year now. In October 2017 announced it would acquire cryptocurrencies by sales and mining directly — for use in remittance, trade finance and payments.

It has also invested in exchanges bitFlyer and Kraken, and also joined with Ripple in 2016 to form SBI Ripple Asia.

SBI BITS formed in 2015, with a mission to handle SBI’s fintech strategy.
Activity: 168
Merit: 13
You can consider this as a big airdrop.

ahh i see sir. can we still join on this airdrop???
Activity: 154
legendary
https://www.sbivc.co.jp/ 
use google translate if required.  Smiley
Activity: 168
Merit: 13
i'd love to join, is it available until now??? please inform us. thank you
legendary
http://markets.businessinsider.com/news/stocks/nChain-Group-Appoints-Jimmy-Nguyen-as-Chief-Executive-Officer-1010357725
LONDON, Dec. 5 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- The nChain Group, the global leader in research and development of blockchain technologies, is pleased to announce the appointment of Jimmy Nguyen as Chief Executive Officer.

Nguyen has previously served in roles as Chief Business Officer, and Chief Intellectual Property, Communications & Legal Officer. Prior CEO Stefan Matthews will now serve as Chairman of the Board for nChain Group.

nChain's mission is to enable massive growth of the Bitcoin network – focusing on Bitcoin Cash as the true Bitcoin - and thus create dramatic increase in the value of Bitcoin Cash for everyone's benefit. nChain's Chief Scientist is Dr. Craig Wright, who has been involved with Bitcoin since 2009 and is one of the earliest minds behind Bitcoin. 
legendary
BCH is rock bottom, but not for long  Shocked

BUY OR CRY
legendary
Time to share BIG BIG NEWS ....those that have followed xrp this yr, will know all about SBI VC, and how involved SBI are in the crypto scene....SBI are HUGE
https://twitter.com/nChainGlobal/status/938564210920849408
We’re excited to announce a partnership w/ @sbi_bits to develop improved #security solutions for #crypto wallets & exchanges. We’ll work towards our shared vision for #BitcoinCash: growing the network into a global, fast, low-fee payment solution @sbigroup

https://nchain.com/en/media/sbi-bits-nchain-announce-strategic-partnership-support-cryptocurrency-security-bitcoin-cash/
SBI BITS and nChain Announce Strategic Partnership to Support Cryptocurrency Security and Bitcoin Cash

Tokyo, Japan – 7 December 2017 – SBI BITS Co., Ltd., the financial technology provider company that is a wholly-owned subsidiary of SBI Holdings, Inc. (HQ: Tokyo, Japan; Representative Director, President & CEO: Yoshitaka Kitao) and nChain, the blockchain research and development pioneer (HQ: Antigua; nChain research business in London, UK; Chairman of the Board: Stefan Matthews) announce a strategic partnership to collaborate on cryptocurrency growth initiatives, focused especially on the Bitcoin Cash network.

For their first collaborative project, SBI BITS and nChain will work together to develop stronger cryptocurrency security solutions for institutions and customers, in particular, a next-generation advanced secure wallet system. nChain will contribute its intellectual property and research insight, and SBI BITS will use its strong development team and financial services expertise to create a next-generation security system for cryptocurrency.

Yoshitaka Kitao, Representative Director, President & CEO of SBI Holdings, remarked:

“SBI Group believes in the power of cryptocurrency to transform the world, and we are committed to build a leading cryptocurrency ecosystem. But for cryptocurrency to continue growing, institutional investors and individual customers need confidence in stronger security to protect their investment. As part of its emerging cryptocurrency ecosystem, SBI Group is pleased to work with nChain to develop an enhanced security system which will benefit the entire industry.”

100% confident SBI VC will list BCH on its new exchange  Smiley Smiley Smiley
WOW
Thank you SBI...(i know you guys read this)  Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss
Jump to: