Author

Topic: [ANN] Bitcoin Cash - Pro on-chain scaling - Cheaper fees - page 388. (Read 704412 times)

legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003
BCH will go up to $5000, but first will have a big drop. I sold my 1.5BCH for OMG.

What are your reasons for such big jump

I also interested to know what the reason first it will get dumped so hard than price will climb like this. If that is your imagination than it's really suggestion because there is no source behind this news.
Activity: 392
Merit: 154
Big players are currently burning money to keep the value up if it drops its not because they want to make more money but rather they want to stop wasting money
How exactly are they burning money ? They are making tons of money with Bitcoin. Bitcoin is going crazy. And at the same time miners are behind Bitcoin Cash. They get tons of expensive Bitcoin with their mining every day. If you or I buy this coin than we can burn money. For them it is not money burning. It is investing in their coin. They want to overtake Bitcoin and in order to do that, they will have to throw money in it. A lot is at stake for them if they want to make this work. And they really want to make this work. But anyway, lets see how this plays out. For the moment the bullish pennant is intact and a bullish breakout is still possible.

they're no burning money, they re just printing tethers, what rock did you crawl out from under?

We're on about the BCH whales so are you saying that the likes of roger ver are printing tethers
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Reason why it will drop is simple, big players want to buy more and make a bigger profit. Just my opinion.

interesting, so what price level do they need to buy back to get cheaper coins? enlighten us
Big players are currently burning money to keep the value up if it drops its not because they want to make more money but rather they want to stop wasting money
How exactly are they burning money ? They are making tons of money with Bitcoin. Bitcoin is going crazy. And at the same time miners are behind Bitcoin Cash. They get tons of expensive Bitcoin with their mining every day. If you or I buy this coin than we can burn money. For them it is not money burning. It is investing in their coin. They want to overtake Bitcoin and in order to do that, they will have to throw money in it. A lot is at stake for them if they want to make this work. And they really want to make this work. But anyway, lets see how this plays out. For the moment the bullish pennant is intact and a bullish breakout is still possible.

they're no burning money, they re just printing tethers, what rock did you crawl out from under?
I just bought 1.5 of BCC, I don’t know what i am doing, but I hope it will grow a little bit. I am newbie big time, so let’s risk.

I see many people are expecting there is big growth in terms of value, even I was in the same boat because I bought some coins in the early stages. There is no choice for us after buying we have to wait that's all.

You mean you bought it at a higher price?
Holding Bitcoin Cash is a bit risky, but he potential reward is high. I'd like to hold some as well.

go ahead, what are you waiting for?
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Does anyone think that today's BTC's difficulty adjustment will push BCH price up over the next day or two?

Real LN transaction on MAINNET
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a73Gz3Tvx3k

ok, lol. Glad I did not convert my BTC to BCH  Grin
Activity: 912
Merit: 505
I just bought 1.5 of BCC, I don’t know what i am doing, but I hope it will grow a little bit. I am newbie big time, so let’s risk.

BCH is probably will go up with price, but maybe you have to wait some time. last time i waited couple month to sell and it was profitable. BTC is going so fast with price and other coins are dropping
Does anyone think that today's BTC's difficulty adjustment will push BCH price up over the next day or two?

Real LN transaction on MAINNET
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a73Gz3Tvx3k
Activity: 912
Merit: 505
BCH will go up to $5000, but first will have a big drop. I sold my 1.5BCH for OMG.

BTC is going up to 15000$ to the end of the year and maybe earlier  Smiley that is true, and other coins are still dropping BCH is 0.11 and that was predictions too, for Holidays. We will see for BCH, is so unpredictable ..
Activity: 13
Activity: 644
Merit: 501
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 2386
$120000 in 2024 Confirmed
Reason why it will drop is simple, big players want to buy more and make a bigger profit. Just my opinion.

That's it in a nutshell. this coin is dangerous.good luck

Activity: 8
Activity: 644
Merit: 501
Why a big drop ? The chart looks very bullish even though the past days it doesn't look like that.
Activity: 462

to account 5000 is not sure, but ViaBTC and Ver just will not calm down and when the cue ball goes to the correction they will be very hard to rock Bcash
Activity: 374
Merit: 101
I am a student

People greediness.

Not enough evidence

People greediness.
Activity: 374
Merit: 101
I am a student

Jump to: