Author

Topic: [ANN] Bitcoin Cash - Pro on-chain scaling - Cheaper fees - page 387. (Read 704412 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Abandon all hope — Ye Who Enter Here
BCash BCash BCash BCash BCash BCash BCash BCash BCash BCash BCash BCash BCash BCash BCash BCash BCash BCash BCash BCash BCash BCash vBCash BCash BCash BCash BCash BCash BCash BCash BCash BCash BCash BCash BCash BCash BCash BCash BCash BCash BCash BCash BCash BCash BCash BCash BCash BCash BCash BCash BCash BCash BCash BCash BCash BCash  ....

this will make me rich BCash
Activity: 392
Merit: 154
LN is in poc mode , is what i hear.... concept thats all.

LN is currently being tested on mainnet now with all tests passing and a public beta release for main net available soon
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1075
LN is in poc mode , is what i hear.... concept thats all.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Abandon all hope — Ye Who Enter Here
i really like the bcash and i will buy more soon
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 2386
$120000 in 2024 Confirmed
this is it guy's the Flipping hold on lol
944.20190568 BCH
1,331,731.17 USD
https://bitinfocharts.com/bitcoin%20cash/address/3AX7T8fd6F2LsZyPdk6e6M1ddbzd5ZPbek
xapo,greyscale bch dump is almost over, btc dif about to rise + a few other big things....
48hours are almost up  Grin

Xapo dump shouldn't have started yet
I think the deadline was the 14th but up until that date their users could either withdraw or invoke a manual autosell which is probably what you see happening
BTC difficulty has already occurred this wont affect anything due to the new DAA on Bcash

Other big things like what ?
shouldnt have?....its almost over as u can see  Wink maybe its xapo, maybe its xapo users,maybe its barry himself lol, either way only 900bch left...btc dif will change soon.

other things....ooo laa laa ....not saying just now  Kiss

I will tell you , i know alot of big players getting fatter BCH wallets right now  Smiley

BTC diff changed 20 blocks ago ? and maybe users invoking manual sell to get as much BTC as possible instead of waiting since BTC is going up fast and BCH is pretty stagnant and loosing value to BTC fast

Big things are happening on BTC too LN spec is final and testing RC1 and working on mainnet with a public mainnet beta to be released soon

L
O
L

this fool is still yelling LN...  Roll Eyes

LN Zap wallet is testing realtime lightning network mapping

https://twitter.com/JackMallers/status/938286578471964674

Activity: 50
Merit: 0
944.20190568 BCH
1,331,731.17 USD
https://bitinfocharts.com/bitcoin%20cash/address/3AX7T8fd6F2LsZyPdk6e6M1ddbzd5ZPbek
xapo,greyscale bch dump is almost over, btc dif about to rise + a few other big things....

I think the deadline was the 14th but up until that date their users could either withdraw or invoke a manual autosell which is probably what you see happening
BTC difficulty has already occurred this wont affect anything due to the new DAA on Bcash

shouldnt have?....its almost over as u can see  Wink maybe its xapo, maybe its xapo users,maybe its barry himself lol, either way only 900bch left...btc dif will change soon.

I will tell you , i know alot of big players getting fatter BCH wallets right now  Smiley

BTC diff changed 20 blocks ago ? and maybe users invoking manual sell to get as much BTC as possible instead of waiting since BTC is going up fast and BCH is pretty stagnant and loosing value to BTC fast

Big things are happening on BTC too LN spec is final and testing RC1 and working on mainnet with a public mainnet beta to be released soon

L
O
L

this fool is still yelling LN...  Roll Eyes

https://images.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fcdn-images-1.medium.com%2Fmax%2F1600%2F1*FBNYlqLdwWRyUT1rpibZ2Q.png&f=1
Activity: 252
Merit: 107
Not Found
The bigger they are the harder they fall. Fuck segwit, fuck blockstream. The writings on the wall. We came here for freedom and their vision of BTC is designed specifically to deprive us from it. It will never work.
944.20190568 BCH
1,331,731.17 USD

Activity: 182
Merit: 17
Bitcoin reaching $13000 on Bitfinex and $15000  Shocked on Bithumb weeeeeeeeeee
Bcash dropping below 1400   Grin
And ? We still don't care about you.

Are you salty now that you Bcash doesn't pump anymore  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
legendary
944.20190568 BCH
1,331,731.17 USD

shouldnt have?....its almost over as u can see  Wink maybe its xapo, maybe its xapo users,maybe its barry himself lol, either way only 900bch left...btc dif will change soon.

other things....ooo laa laa ....not saying just now  Kiss

I will tell you , i know alot of big players getting fatter BCH wallets right now  Smiley
Activity: 644
Merit: 501
Bitcoin reaching $13000 on Bitfinex and $15000  Shocked on Bithumb weeeeeeeeeee
Bcash dropping below 1400   Grin
And ? We still don't care about you.
944.20190568 BCH
1,331,731.17 USD

Xapo dump shouldn't have started yet I think the deadline was the 14th but up until that date their users could either withdraw or invoke a manual autosell which is probably what you see happening

legendary
944.20190568 BCH
1,331,731.17 USD
48hours are almost up  Grin
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Bitcoin reaching $13000 on Bitfinex and $15000  Shocked on Bithumb weeeeeeeeeee
Bcash dropping below 1400   Grin

So, tell me about BCH market manipulation.
Activity: 182
Merit: 17
Bitcoin reaching $13000 on Bitfinex and $15000  Shocked on Bithumb weeeeeeeeeee
Bcash dropping below 1400   Grin

Activity: 644
Merit: 501
Big players are currently burning money to keep the value up if it drops its not because they want to make more money but rather they want to stop wasting money
How exactly are they burning money ? They are making tons of money with Bitcoin. Bitcoin is going crazy. And at the same time miners are behind Bitcoin Cash. They get tons of expensive Bitcoin with their mining every day. If you or I buy this coin than we can burn money. For them it is not money burning. It is investing in their coin. They want to overtake Bitcoin and in order to do that, they will have to throw money in it. A lot is at stake for them if they want to make this work. And they really want to make this work. But anyway, lets see how this plays out. For the moment the bullish pennant is intact and a bullish breakout is still possible.

they're no burning money, they re just printing tethers, what rock did you crawl out from under?
From the rock under which your mother got raped by your father and gave you birth.
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004
i see bitcoin at $ 7000 by the end of december. bitcoin is rising too fast. if something goes up quickly, it will be fast

Financial expert is on job can you explain how this would happen. You must be on CNBC to make warn the people who buying this coin at current price over $12.7k right now. Wink
i see bitcoin at $ 7000 by the end of december. bitcoin is rising too fast. if something goes up quickly, it will be fast

You mean like how BCH went from $300 > $1500 (5x increase almost overnight)
Activity: 165
Merit: 10

Jump to: