Author

Topic: [ANN] Bitcoin Cash - Pro on-chain scaling - Cheaper fees - page 389. (Read 704412 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 17
You mean Bcash right ? Bitcoin is up another 10% reaching new highs weeeee  Cheesy
No I mean BCore. That coin that scales worse than most altcoins. And why are you even here ? Get lost. Nobody cares about you. Go to r/btc and get lost here.

Because I can  Wink
Activity: 392
Merit: 152
I just bought 1.5 of BCC, I don’t know what i am doing, but I hope it will grow a little bit. I am newbie big time, so let’s risk.

I see many people are expecting there is big growth in terms of value, even I was in the same boat because I bought some coins in the early stages. There is no choice for us after buying we have to wait that's all.

You mean you bought it at a higher price?
Holding Bitcoin Cash is a bit risky, but he potential reward is high. I'd like to hold some as well.
Activity: 644
Merit: 501
You mean Bcash right ? Bitcoin is up another 10% reaching new highs weeeee  Cheesy
No I mean BCore. That coin that scales worse than most altcoins. And why are you even here ? Get lost. Nobody cares about you. Go to r/btc and get lost here.
Why would people even buy BCash when we have Iota now  Grin
Are you saying IOTA will overtake Bitcoin in the coming 4 weeks ? Because if it keeps going up at this pace that is exactly what will happen.

Activity: 210
Merit: 0
I just bought 1.5 of BCC, I don’t know what i am doing, but I hope it will grow a little bit. I am newbie big time, so let’s risk.

I see many people are expecting there is big growth in terms of value, even I was in the same boat because I bought some coins in the early stages. There is no choice for us after buying we have to wait that's all.
hv_
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1055
Clean Code and Scale
Are you saying IOTA will overtake Bitcoin in the coming 4 weeks ? Because if it keeps going up at this pace that is exactly what will happen.
BCH is dumping back to its old value $300 .. Organic pumps will result such thing surely
I did hold few bch and i exchanged remain of it to btc and etc
BCH will not go back to $300. BCH is inside a very bullish pennant that started a month ago. The end of this pennant is on 9 december, which is coming saturday. So between now and saturday BCH is normally going to break out heavily. But go ahead selling your BCH. See you soon when you return crying that you shouldn't have sold your BCH.

BCH is dumping back to its old value $300 .. Organic pumps will result such thing surely
BCH will not go back to $300. BCH is inside a very bullish pennant that started a month ago. The end of this pennant is on 9 december, which is coming saturday. So between now and saturday BCH is normally going to break out heavily. But go ahead selling your BCH. See you soon when you return crying that you shouldn't have sold your BCH.
Activity: 208
Merit: 100
Sounds like we're all grumpy about 10k not being breached. It will happen, eventually.

Meantime here is something for the butt people: Note how she is walking away from a bitcoin cash wallet:

Where are her underpants
They got blown off on the BTC Roller Coaster.. 11,250 USD BTC weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
Bcrash 1300..BITCOIN 13,000..blah blah ...send more undies^
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087
I guess bitstamp wasn't the magic bullet after all? One day this 'big exchange' trope is gonna be put out to pasture. Same thing happened with bitcore and hitbtc.
Activity: 168

good job https://twitter.com/BryceWeiner/status/938324572612517889

you will have other trading opportunities, don't be mad
Activity: 374
Merit: 101
I am a student

Activity: 392
Merit: 154
wow, well held BCH , that was very very impressive  Smiley Smiley Smiley

https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoincash/comments/7htxrj/xapo_about_to_finish_its_bitcoin_cash_selling/
Xapo about to finish its Bitcoin Cash selling: From 658723 down to 31316. Xapo is also the custodian for Greyscale (Barry Silbert) who is selling their BCH. (bitinfocharts.com)
submitted 7 hours ago by btcb90

now at just under $1400, xapo wallet only has 2,413.26191092 BCH (3,385,084.2 USD)

just over 2k BCH left to dump from over 658k BCH.... Shocked Shocked Shocked

Wink

I wouldn't say this is xapo auto selling because the deadline is 14th if the account is emptying then it's more likely either user withdrawing to another wallet or invoking a manual sell now

Why? Because bch is coming to take over the Crypto World and correct all the loop holes and shenanigans of btc, or maybe putting an end to forkring, given alts a little room to grow Grin, revolutionize the crypto space? well different strokes for different folks, untill i see what purpose it serves Cool
I actually wonder what you are doing here ? You don't like BCH ... great. So sell off everything you have, go into the coin you like and have an orgy on the bitcointalk forum of your coin and don't come back here.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 507
People becoming suspicious about true intentions of the recent statements from cobra and other small blockers
https://www.reddit.com/r/btc/comments/7ht723/i_believe_bitcoin_coreblockstream_is_now/
https://www.reddit.com/r/btc/comments/7hrwod/the_following_is_what_made_me_change_my_mind/
/u/btcdrak did it some time ago to become r/btc mod
Activity: 168

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1075
^100% agree, i saw the same as you did m8.
Jump to: