Author

Topic: [ANN] Bitcoin Cash - Pro on-chain scaling - Cheaper fees - page 396. (Read 704412 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Where can i find the tutorial from getting Bitcoin Cash from Multibit Classic?
Activity: 61
Merit: 0
1 - Grayscale Investments recently announced its intention to sell the (Bitcoin Cash) held by its Bitcoin Investment Trust (OTC: GBTC) — a fund that currently holds more than $1 billion in assets — and distribute a dividend to its shareholders according to the below link.
https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/bitmex-to-dump-bitcoin-cash-and-credit-users-with-bitcoin/

2 - Some exchanges will credit Bitcoin holders per 1 august 2017 with Bitcoin cash on december 2017 and January 2018 which can result in selling free money for christmas expenses or for ideological reasons.

3 – Bitcoin has several possible upcoming hard forks that can lead to many want to hold Bitcoin to get the free coins.

Super Bitcoin, Bitcoin Platinum, Bitcoin Uranium, Bitcoin cash plus, Bitcoin silver, Bitcoin lightning network, Bitcoin century, Bitcoin Diamond - it seems like more and more Bitcoin hard forks are on the way.

Bitcoin Platinum scheduled to fork on dec 12 , 2017
Bitcoin Cash Plus hard fork scheduled to fork between dec 12 and jan 2, 2018
Super Bitcoin scheduled to fork on dec 15, 2017
Lightning Network scheduled to fork on dec 23, 2017
Bitcoin Uranium scheduled to fork on dec 31, 2017
The date of the fork for the other coins are still unknown.

All the details about the upcoming forks are at the below website:
https://hype.codes/bitcoin-possible-upcoming-hard-forks

News about Bitcoin “lightning network” hard fork
https://news.bitcoin.com/the-first-dpos-hard-fork-lightning-bitcoin-is-on-the-way/

News about Bitcoin Diamond & Century hard fork
https://news.bitcoin.com/initial-fork-offerings-ifos-the-new-way-to-fund-crypto-projects/
Activity: 165
Merit: 10
I believe that as the miners have less and less impact on it, the value of BCH will become more and more obvious.
and what does it look like in your opinion?
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
I believe that as the miners have less and less impact on it, the value of BCH will become more and more obvious.
Activity: 208
Sounds like we're all grumpy about 10k not being breached. It will happen, eventually.

Meantime here is something for the butt people: Note how she is walking away from a bitcoin cash wallet:

Where are her underpants
They got blown off on the BTC Roller Coaster.. 11,250 USD BTC weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
hv_
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1055
Clean Code and Scale
I don't buy the Bilderberg FuD but the rest is reasonable

https://youtu.be/6V365_59-Lc

Why not? Henri de Castries is the chairman of AXA. AXA is one of the main investors in Blockstream. Henri de Castries is also the immediate past char of the Bilderberg group.

This is all a matter of public record. What is not 'to buy'?

The AXA is one of many investors over a VC fund. They have many stakes in tech startups w/o much agenda except of make money.

The world is too complex to be controlled by single groups, even Bilderberg. You give em too much power, but ok there is a small probability - is it that high?

A good thing is to uncover as much as possible from these groups but w/o any good investigative journalism I cannot believe much here. Ppl should not pre-judge, we have already too much fud here.

I guess I don't understand. By 'I don't buy the Bilderberg FuD', it seems that you believe that the Bilderberg angle is a central tenet of the thesis in the video.

FWIW, I can find several non-scary reasons that an organization directed by the same party that directs the Bilderberg group might invest in a company working on new monetary technology. (Of course, I can think of some scary ones as well). But the info in the video does not hinge upon the assumption that Bilderbergs hired Blockstream as their lackeys to destroy the viability of cryptocurrencies.

Yep, the hinge is not evident (enough), so I might gotten it too hard. Anyway, it should not matter to mention it but I'd rather concentrate on the decentral growth, esp in different teams, regions, agendas that makes bitcoin really unbreakeble, even by Bilderbergmonsters.
Activity: 392
Merit: 152
A rare moment when i buy a coin at the bottom just before it surges up. Grin Grin Grin

Lucky you, I sold my BCH at 400+ when the price went up from 250+ Smiley and soon after I short my BCH price went to 900 $. Anyway I made some profits out of if, like someone said, more or less profit is still profit.

That is 60%+ profit. You should be happy.
If your selling at 400+ didn't stop you from buying it back at 1200+, I'd say you are a good investor.
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1660
lose: unfind ... loose: untight

Why not? Henri de Castries is the chairman of AXA. AXA is one of the main investors in Blockstream. Henri de Castries is also the immediate past char of the Bilderberg group.

The AXA is one of many investors over a VC fund. They have many stakes in tech startups w/o much agenda except of make money.

The world is too complex to be controlled by single groups, even Bilderberg. You give em too much power, but ok there is a small probability - is it that high?

A good thing is to uncover as much as possible from these groups but w/o any good investigative journalism I cannot believe much here. Ppl should not pre-judge, we have already too much fud here.

I guess I don't understand. By 'I don't buy the Bilderberg FuD', it seems that you believe that the Bilderberg angle is a central tenet of the thesis in the video.

FWIW, I can find several non-scary reasons that an organization directed by the same party that directs the Bilderberg group might invest in a company working on new monetary technology. (Of course, I can think of some scary ones as well). But the info in the video does not hinge upon the assumption that Bilderbergs hired Blockstream as their lackeys to destroy the viability of cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 756
Merit: 579
A rare moment when i buy a coin at the bottom just before it surges up. Grin Grin Grin

Lucky you, I sold my BCH at 400+ when the price went up from 250+ Smiley and soon after I short my BCH price went to 900 $. Anyway I made some profits out of if, like someone said, more or less profit is still profit.
hv_
legendary
Clean Code and Scale

hv_
legendary
Clean Code and Scale
BCH is the only fork coin from BTC that's not shit

How about the Segwit (soft) fork is shit as well?

It's the biggest one IMO
legendary
the only ones that benefit financially will be the LN hubs and this will be under 1 cent
per transaction

Forward-looking statements based upon assumptions that my not come to pass. Not valid in all jurisdictions. Your mileage may vary.

LN will be a fee market where the transaction will take the cheapest/quickest route so any LN node operators trying to charge more will not get any business as there will be cheaper routes so it will be a competition for the lowest fee

Kind of a problem, as nobody yet has invented an algorithm for trustless, anonymous, decentralized route discovery. Let alone one weighted by price at each edge of the graph. But by all means, keep smoking the hopium.
Activity: 168
I sold. Hodling only 2 BCH in private wallet now. I have a very bad feeling about Tether. I'll sit this one out I guess. Tether / BTC comes crashing down, it's going to drag down everything with it just like last week. Better sit in cash. I moved all my funds back to bank. I don't trust any exchange right now, even if they are not dealing with USDT Tether.

Just look at this:

https://www.sbs.com.au/news/article/2017/11/21/risky-business-how-pole-dancing-instructor-found-success-bitcoin

No offence but when even pole dancers and taxi/uber drivers recommend you to buy Bitcoins, I think we are nearing the top... but that's just me. I'll buy back in after the Tether crash!

If it keeps going up without crash... well, sucks to be me. Tongue I'm poor anyway so it doesn't matter. Lips sealed

you shouldn t have sold imo, but I might be wrong. this is not how things will play out with the biffnexed tether ponzi scheme, first we see btc free falling, then they're going to pump bch with tether.
legendary

legendary
In the interview that made Roger Ver angry, he said he has no problem with centralization.

I was distracted with work while i was watching the 'interview'. I must have missed where Ver said he "has no problem with centralization". Do you have a time into the timeline where he says that?
It costs you the same amount of effort as me to rewatch it.

I understand that. I don't remember him saying that. I think you are mistaken.

IOW, I have openly challenged your claim as likely being false.

Cheers!
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
because the "anonymous" hashpower is @BITMAINtech that's why. @JihanWu is undermining the value of his large BCH hodlings by centralising it

for example if @BITMAINtech were asked to freeze it, mechanically they could because they're majority of the hash rate.

being in central control of a coin is risky for you, and makes the coin less valuable because people understand that risk of freeze.

for BCH that may be ok as a medium security slightly higher scale, on-chain only retail coin, and his choice. but for Bitcoin that is NOT ok
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1075
^imo...theres at least another $100bill+ to come in before we see a real market correction

$2k+ easy, BCH ATH on the way guys  Cool Tongue Kiss
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

Haha nice Cheesy... looks like a pump coming? Well, maybe.

Just a correction in value upwards.
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1075
I watch the coin lower and lower. Is there a light in the tunnel, will it grow?

The light at the end of the tunnel may be an oncoming train.  Wink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i4G-hjfMR4U

Grin Grin Grin
Jump to: