Author

Topic: [ANN] Bitcoin Cash - Pro on-chain scaling - Cheaper fees - page 400. (Read 704412 times)

Activity: 50
Merit: 0
^lols dump....if you want too....
Im about to buy another big chunk of BCH  Tongue
Wise choice.
Compared to BTC, It is much easier for BCH to gain another 30-50% growth soon.

Exactly.

Only an idiot would dump a coin that's been giving those kinds of numbers....
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
Wise choice.
Compared to BTC, It is much easier for BCH to gain another 30-50% growth soon.
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1075
Activity: 1834
Merit: 639
*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*
BEEcash butthurt is strong>.> bitcoin pumping to $12,OOO :-D weee

https://i.imgur.com/yabwoh8.png

oh and btw so im not only feeding the hungry hungry trolls...

http://www.businessinsider.com/cboes-president-hints-at-ether-and-bitcoin-cash-futures-2017-12

gasp.

oh,

em,

gee,

could it be? BCH mass Adoption on the heels of BTC??  Wink

dump beecash and buy bitcoin Wink weeee
Activity: 118
Merit: 10
I misread tether futures lol

https://i.imgur.com/yabwoh8.png

oh and btw so im not only feeding the hungry hungry trolls...

http://www.businessinsider.com/cboes-president-hints-at-ether-and-bitcoin-cash-futures-2017-12

gasp.

oh,

em,

gee,

could it be? BCH mass Adoption on the heels of BTC??  Wink

Activity: 182
Merit: 17

"Media" (mass media targeting non cryptocurrency people) don't know about / mention Bitcoin Cash yet.

They also don't know about / mention blockstream, segwit, or tether. Or Gavin handing the commit keys and what that's entailed.

Basically what you are saying is irrelevant because the mass audience they are targeting aren't part of the marketmakers. Marketmakers will examine larger pools of evidence and take longer to make a conclusion.

yes, new money pours into btc first,
knowledge follows slowly later

Indeed they will find out there are 1300 altcoins.
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1828
Kraken asks me 0.001 commission to withdraw bitcoin segwit? 10.70 $ ?!

wtf!  Huh

yeah to move 0.2 bcore from my wallet to coinbase transaction fee $9... yep love using bcore...

get ready for the bcore trolls...

You really need to consult this site before sending a transaction with Bitcoin Core and use a wallet where you can set your own fee. There's a good chance you could have sent your transaction for much cheaper.

https://jochen-hoenicke.de/queue/#24h
Activity: 1834
Merit: 639
*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*
Activity: 9

wtf!  Huh

yeah to move 0.2 bcore from my wallet to coinbase transaction fee $9... yep love using bcore...

get ready for the bcore trolls...
Activity: 1923
Merit: 538

"Media" (mass media targeting non cryptocurrency people) don't know about / mention Bitcoin Cash yet.

They also don't know about / mention blockstream, segwit, or tether. Or Gavin handing the commit keys and what that's entailed.

Basically what you are saying is irrelevant because the mass audience they are targeting aren't part of the marketmakers. Marketmakers will examine larger pools of evidence and take longer to make a conclusion.

yes, new money pours into btc first,
knowledge follows slowly later
Activity: 252
Merit: 107
Not Found
So in the long run, what is the point of having BTC and Bcash? Surely one will absorb the other eventually?

There isn't a point other than greedy and non-agreement between parties. That is why next year in 2018 you may see at least 5 different forks happen. Their motive is pure and simple greed and oh yeah they claim they are changing something for the better. Until I see it I won't believe it and I think that is why BCH came around. Whether one will absorb the other or not remains to be seen but their could be a possibility of having two functioning bitcoins one just won't be as popular as the other is all.

Yeah I can understand your point, I do expect Bitcoin to remain top. It is hard to call in crypto though as anything can happen..

Ofcourse it will be at top. Look at the media everyone is talking about Bitcoin. Not about Bshitcash or Bitcoin gold or Bitcoin diamond or ....

Activity: 182
Merit: 17
So in the long run, what is the point of having BTC and Bcash? Surely one will absorb the other eventually?

There isn't a point other than greedy and non-agreement between parties. That is why next year in 2018 you may see at least 5 different forks happen. Their motive is pure and simple greed and oh yeah they claim they are changing something for the better. Until I see it I won't believe it and I think that is why BCH came around. Whether one will absorb the other or not remains to be seen but their could be a possibility of having two functioning bitcoins one just won't be as popular as the other is all.

Yeah I can understand your point, I do expect Bitcoin to remain top. It is hard to call in crypto though as anything can happen..

Ofcourse it will be at top. Look at the media everyone is talking about Bitcoin. Not about Bshitcash or Bitcoin gold or Bitcoin diamond or ....

VISA < BCH

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5SJm2ep3X_M&feature=youtu.be&t=13m47s

I don't think Slugwitcoin is going to be able to keep up..
Activity: 406
Merit: 100

It's hard to follow everything especially when you don't understand the technology that well (like me). But then again even the tech guys will disagree about a bunch of things so whos to say what is up and what is down?

I'm kind of lost as to how things will play out, I moved most of my portfolio into Bitcoin Cash although I'm not sure if that was a great idea or not.
legendary
<---The choice has been made......
Buying BCH...ALL IN  Cool

Kiss Kiss Kiss
Activity: 124
Merit: 10

legendary
^lols, wow , i think your right....

i bet most of these shill/trolls that keep misleading and lying to people are from segblockcore  Cheesy

Im surprised not even 1, core member has had the guts to come here (or anywhere else) and have an open discussion with the crypto community.
they think they own btc lols , but they dare not come here as they know they will be "owned" by us, as we expose them and their scammy segwit.
Activity: 600
Merit: 504

wtf!  Huh

Thank you for posting here.  Most of the bcore (altcoin) devs periodically visit here at least by proxy so your comments are sure to be seen by them LOL!

The truth is that I'm so tired of seeing fud in reddit and bitcoin talk to bch that I'm going to tease them a bit. But not with Fud and fomo, or not with truths. The saddest thing is that they do not have arguments, I'm going to portray a pair of trolls
Activity: 1134
Merit: 525
Less hops. More wins.

wtf!  Huh

Thank you for posting here.  Most of the bcore (altcoin) devs periodically visit here at least by proxy so your comments are sure to be seen by them LOL!
Jump to: