Author

Topic: [ANN] Bitcoin Cash - Pro on-chain scaling - Cheaper fees - page 399. (Read 704412 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 103
OPEN GAMING PLATFORM
BTC and BCH should coexist, it`s important for Bitcoin Party, both chains can provide their benefits. BTC is original chain, BCH - altcoin.
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
EVOS
whether in the near future it is expected to grow?
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1660
lose: unfind ... loose: untight
Yesterday I spoke about the unconfirmed transactions in the "wall observer" forum, many commented that they were spam transactions in the network to discredit it.

After several exchanges nobody could show me a bitcon transaction with really low rate.

This morning all my posts have been deleted. wtf? I thought there was only censorship in reddit.

Has someone else happened to you?

Feel free to repost it in this thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.24578737
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 2386
$120000 in 2024 Confirmed
when flip?
hv_
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1055
Clean Code and Scale
Yesterday I spoke about the unconfirmed transactions in the "wall observer" forum, many commented that they were spam transactions in the network to discredit it.

After several exchanges nobody could show me a bitcon transaction with really low rate.

This morning all my posts have been deleted. wtf? I thought there was only censorship in reddit.

Yep. This is a strong core / blockstream heavy controlled forum here. Maby in this ALT section you are more free yet. But I wonder what will happen when the price momentum of btc will roll over?
legendary
btc pumping, bcash dropping what's going on?

Btc is not pumping that is impact of the raise of the awareness almost FOMO situation in so many parts of the world. BCash is moving into it's direction where it deserve to be I don't think we need to be worry about this.
"BCash is moving into it's direction where it deserve to be" I don't think it's going to zero just yet lol
Activity: 1008
Merit: 253

Btc is not pumping that is impact of the raise of the awareness almost FOMO situation in so many parts of the world. BCash is moving into it's direction where it deserve to be I don't think we need to be worry about this.
legendary
Activity: 600
Merit: 504
Esto me ha dado mas ganas de pasar btc a bch   Angry
Activity: 600
Merit: 504

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Guys , hope you are getting your BCH stocked up just now...

There is meeeeega buy support just now, and sooon they will start buying, demand will outstrip supply at this low price point....
very quickly we will be around $1700+, the fomo will kick in and the big buy walls will appear ...taking 1BCH over $2k  Cool

Are you just spreading your imagination or is there any reason for what you are saying?
I'd like to buy more if you have some solid fact to support you.

I am not sure why this guy posted that. I am all about optimism, but he clearly is just posting BS hoping that it sticks. With that being said, I would anticipate a large jump up in $ per coin for BCH in the coming days. It is being listed to bitstamp, which is going to be huge for us. This will be the first step towards moving BCH into becoming a regular alt pair. Instead of trading all of the alts against bitcoin, i anticipate alot of exchanges trading coins against Bitcoin cash. It makes more sense and will encourage more trading due to the lower fees. I would anticipate bitstamp listing BCH on Monday, as they typically list coins on mondays.

Cheers.
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

There is meeeeega buy support just now, and sooon they will start buying, demand will outstrip supply at this low price point....
very quickly we will be around $1700+, the fomo will kick in and the big buy walls will appear ...taking 1BCH over $2k  Cool

Are you just spreading your imagination or is there any reason for what you are saying?
I'd like to buy more if you have some solid fact to support you.
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1075

legendary
So in the long run, what is the point of having BTC and Bcash? Surely one will absorb the other eventually?

It's hard to follow everything especially when you don't understand the technology that well (like me).

Meh. The technology of Bitcoin Segwit and of Bitcoin Cash both 'work'. However, they implement very different economic principles. That's where the rubber meets the road, and that defines the set of use cases that each can fulfill.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 639
*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*
In the interview that made Roger Ver angry, he said he has no problem with centralization.

I was distracted with work while i was watching the 'interview'. I must have missed where Ver said he "has no problem with centralization". Do you have a time into the timeline where he says that?

EMC2 Beecash deal is grabbing attention of wall street :-D EMC2 largest volume now :-D weeeee

https://poloniex.com/exchange#btc_emc2
legendary
According to the below report the people running Bitcoin Cash are “plotting the death of Bitcoin” by launching a coordinated attack on the Bitcoin network. You will be amazed of what you will find in the background profile of the main figures behind Bitcoin Cash.

https://medium.com/@MiguelCuneta_21450/the-big-bitcoin-battle-what-i-found-out-about-bitcoin-vs-bcash-d9ebca8d370e

"I also did a lot of research into the nitty gritty on the strengths and weaknesses of both implementations, things like the blocksize debate, scaling, rising transaction fees, network congestion, and more, but I am afraid that would take up too much time and turn this piece into a boring technical discussion. Instead, I will focus on the development team behind both, the main public proponents of each side, and touch on the network’s miners and nodes."

... and then demonstrates that his understanding of Bitcoin is so woefully wrong, that he confuses Bitcoin Cash (the blockchain) with the totality of client implementations. For starters.
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1075
aww orders filling nicely... Smiley
last BFD the way i see it  Grin $1440 is excellent considering we going over $2k easily.
legendary
According to the below report the people running Bitcoin Cash are “plotting the death of Bitcoin” by launching a coordinated attack on the Bitcoin network. You will be amazed of what you will find in the background profile of the main figures behind Bitcoin Cash.

https://medium.com/@MiguelCuneta_21450/the-big-bitcoin-battle-what-i-found-out-about-bitcoin-vs-bcash-d9ebca8d370

Jeebus. Again with this article full of lies, distortions, misunderstandings, and other garbage? The article is bullshit. Earlier upthread -- in response to your post -- I posted several such falsehoods found in a single paragraph. Did you have the courage to reply with a rebuttal? No.

That make you a liar as well. Just stop.
legendary

To be honest , any coin run by ASICS will be centralized due to economic's forces.
(Only the Rich can afford the costs of maintaining ASICS.)

All PoW coins will eventually uses ASICS or be centralized to mining farms, it is a design flaw in PoW that can not be fixed.
You have to move to a new algo to stop centralization, if that is your main concern.

True. That's why there should be a POS Bitcoin. That one will be the winner. Moreover, it will not use as much energy as the POW Bitcoin which is better for the environment. If I would be working on Blockchains than I would have made a Bitcoin POS split.

That would be a good idea, but here are the things stopping it.

1.  PoW Miners refuse to give up the control

2.  PoS requires at least 1 billion coins to be secure, anything lower and 51% attacks become a greater concern.

3.  Many PoS implementations has excessive inflation rates that cause a downward price pressure that never relents for long.

Those are the main obstacles.  When Eth does convert to PoS, watch and see where if the money stay with ETH or switches to ETC ,
Miners still dominate the majority of trading, and their interests are still PoW.

Naaah. The obstacle facing a potential PoS version of Bitcoin is for somebody to expend the effort to code it up and fork it off. Other than this, there are exactly zero barriers to accomplishing such a thing.

What are ya waiting for? Hop to it!
legendary
In the interview that made Roger Ver angry, he said he has no problem with centralization.

I was distracted with work while i was watching the 'interview'. I must have missed where Ver said he "has no problem with centralization". Do you have a time into the timeline where he says that?
Jump to: