Author

Topic: [ANN] Bitcoin Cash - Pro on-chain scaling - Cheaper fees - page 448. (Read 704412 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
I do not think anyone can say when the next pump comes.

I guess when they stop mining on the old chain
Activity: 165
Merit: 10
I do not think anyone can say when the next pump comes.
Activity: 118
It is possible the next big pump will happen next weekend... I may be wrong though. But the reason is BTC diff adjusts on 25th and after that two weeks with no adjustment. well you probably get the idea
Activity: 392
Merit: 154
Hope BCH will have another quick bump, I am losing too much because I bought at 0.2 btc.

You bought quite high, lets hope for a high weekend pump, otherwise you just have to wait for next weekend, maybe bigger pump then Smiley

There won't be a pump this weekend well there was a small one but was short lived

Activity: 111
Merit: 12
Hope BCH will have another quick bump, I am losing too much because I bought at 0.2 btc.

You bought quite high, lets hope for a high weekend pump, otherwise you just have to wait for next weekend, maybe bigger pump then Smiley
Any news from dev team?
Thanks

https://twitter.com/rogerkver/status/932035026551758853

You should check the latest tweet from the owner of BCH. Roger is active on twitter so should follow him for latest news and update.

How many BTC he has and how he collected them

He had thousands something like 250000 its unknown now since hes burned many in supporting BCH and he got them by being a very early adopter when the reward was 50BTC and you could earn that in a day just by mining
I do hope he did burn them on BCH, but he probably got a lot of them back selling from the top. He's a criminal charlatan, but he's no idiot.

If he was to buy them back then BCH would dive so fast unless it was done at a really steady pace
Activity: 406
Merit: 105
Chosŏn Minjujuŭi Inmin Konghwaguk
Any news from dev team?
Thanks

You should check the latest tweet from the owner of BCH. Roger is active on twitter so should follow him for latest news and update.

He had thousands something like 250000 its unknown now since hes burned many in supporting BCH and he got them by being a very early adopter when the reward was 50BTC and you could earn that in a day just by mining
I do hope he did burn them on BCH, but he probably got a lot of them back selling from the top. He's a criminal charlatan, but he's no idiot.
Activity: 182
Merit: 17
this is bitcoin trash! it will cost you your cash!

dont support this bs guys. if you buy into this you are fighting against bitcoin. we are all here for 2 things. holding cryptos and making money!

dont buy this. if it gos to 2k again dont care about that you can miss 1 pump just let it go!  sell your bitcointrash and never buy this again!

own the real bitcoin. dont own trash that could dump to $100 in 5 min. 
everyone that loves crypto love bitcoin go think about it!  if you buy this or holding this you supporting attacks on bitcoin. dont be greedy you can miss 1 pump we have enough other coins that pump.

be a man stand upp! say no to trashcoin!

Although I am not a fan of BCH, I still don't think it is fair to call it trash.
BCH is not necessarily doing harm to bitcoin.

It's not fair they claim btc is the real Bitcoin please don't go defend them now  Grin
Any news from dev team?
Thanks

Activity: 374
Merit: 101
I am a student
Any news from dev team?
Thanks

legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003

dont support this bs guys. if you buy into this you are fighting against bitcoin. we are all here for 2 things. holding cryptos and making money!

dont buy this. if it gos to 2k again dont care about that you can miss 1 pump just let it go!  sell your bitcointrash and never buy this again!

everyone that loves crypto love bitcoin go think about it!  if you buy this or holding this you supporting attacks on bitcoin. dont be greedy you can miss 1 pump we have enough other coins that pump.

Although I am not a fan of BCH, I still don't think it is fair to call it trash.

But some people taking this personal actually this thread is full of misinformation if you follow this from that epic since last week. Than you could know what happened during that period but now this has been settled and BCH is moving just like any ordinary altcoin but holders are claiming totally different and noobs are getting confused to discover reality. This is the point BCH never take place like original BTC.

No but not for lack of trying
Activity: 966
Merit: 501

It's hard to say no to such epic pumps though. As much as I hate BCH and everyone supporting it, I did enjoy riding the bull all the way up to 0.5 and even more when I shorted it all the way down to 0.14. But yeah this fork is not doing anyone any favors other than day traders.

So you hit the nail on the head in both directions? Exited before the flash crash at 0.5 and shorted down till 0.14? Maybe you can lend me your crystal ball for a few days, thanks!
Me and dozens of other people, it was so obvious.
Activity: 955
Merit: 500

It's hard to say no to such epic pumps though. As much as I hate BCH and everyone supporting it, I did enjoy riding the bull all the way up to 0.5 and even more when I shorted it all the way down to 0.14. But yeah this fork is not doing anyone any favors other than day traders.

So you hit the nail on the head in both directions? Exited before the flash crash at 0.5 and shorted down till 0.14? Maybe you can lend me your crystal ball for a few days, thanks!

Activity: 335
Merit: 250
Lisk the future is bright!

Bitcoin Clashic is the True Vision(TM) of Satoshi said the man himself in my dreams.
Bitcoin is also his True Vision(TM), but different.
Bitcoin Cash is not True Vision(TM) but a copy of True Vision and hence not really a True Vison but instead a Pump Vision. Can be compared to chinese iPhone clone ePhone with SD card. Since everyone loves SD cards (right?) and cheap phones ePhone will be more successful than iPhone and Bitcoin Cash will surpass Bitcoin for the same reasons.
Who died and made you the arbiter of truth?

So don't keep it long, buy the dips sell the highs, if it landslides bellow 0.2 pull out and cut your loses. After the fork lend some BCH and short the shit out of it Cheesy

Can't say you weren't warned, but you BCH shills never listen and you're now bag holders of bunch of dicks. Too much hope in the 'flippening' is toxic, be smart, don't be sheep.
Activity: 118
Bitcoin Clashic is the True Vision(TM) of Satoshi said the man himself in my dreams.
Bitcoin is also his True Vision(TM), but different.
Bitcoin Cash is not True Vision(TM) but a copy of True Vision and hence not really a True Vison but instead a Pump Vision. Can be compared to chinese iPhone clone ePhone with SD card. Since everyone loves SD cards (right?) and cheap phones ePhone will be more successful than iPhone and Bitcoin Cash will surpass Bitcoin for the same reasons.

DAA , may have changed the speed the blocks being found due to miners mining the segshit chain more than before, which is a result of the move from the EDA to the DAA difficulty adjustment. (Which by the way , Tek Mobile bitched and moaned the whole time how bad the eda was, and now they changed it , he still whines, can't please some people.)

However just to put it in perspective for you ,
lets say Bitcoin Cash only makes 1 Block per hour (It can make an 8MB Block if needed)

Segshitcoin makes 6 blocks per hour (it is only making 1mb blocks and everyone has ignored segshit addresses so far)

So Transactions Capacity
Bitcoin Cash with only One 8MB block still outperforms segshit six 1mb blocks
Bitcoin Cash 8MB  > segshit total of 6mb

At this very moment, Bitcoin Cash has 3 blocks per hour which could hold 24 MB of transactions data verses segshit pitiful 6 mb.
4X the transaction capacity.

╥Aztek

The old EDA chain is still alive though and being mined on just a bit slow but the EDA will fix that

http://mempool.online/clashic/queue/#24h

Im not bitching about the DAA it's a huge improvement over before just saying its not prefect there are still some issues

Also with segwit a block can typically hold around 1.6MB so 6x1.6MB = 9.6MB also your 8MB is a theoretical number many miners are capped at 2MB I think I have only seen ViaBTC actually use a 8MB block during the few spam attacks the other only took a small percentage

Jump to: