Author

Topic: [ANN] Bitcoin Cash - Pro on-chain scaling - Cheaper fees - page 445. (Read 704412 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 100
I maintain hearing increasingly more relating to this ico and many seem to be jumping on panel this alone might bea valid reason to buy whether individuals will maintain it or just dump initially must be seen.

uhhm did you even read the announcement or do you standard copy paste a text? Cheesy This is Bitcoin Cash, no ICO or anything. Or more probably a bot account...
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 2386
$120000 in 2024 Confirmed
just seen this what you guys think?
Badbitcoin.org has added Bitcoin.com to there list Tongue

Roger Ver owns Bitcoin.com...do not trust Roger Ver + (Jihan Wu, Craig Wright [fake Satoshi], Bcash CEO Rick Falkvinge and Bigblockers.) !

http://www.badbitcoin.org/thebadlist/

Activity: 182
Merit: 17
Top 3 Coin
- Friendly, Inclusive & Witty Community
- Enabling Innovation
- Empowering financial inclusion again

The BCH community should be proud what they have achieved so far and we just started 🙂

That's right bobb BCH not Bitcoin do you see the difference now  Grin Grin ?
Activity: 406
Merit: 105
Chosŏn Minjujuŭi Inmin Konghwaguk
If Bitcoin Cash is faster, cheaper and more profitable in mining, then it is just a matter of time before it equals the capitalization of BTC. These high fees at BTC will not be accepted...
Yes and we can see that by the drastic transaction decline on the Bitcoin blockchain and drastic increase of transactions on the superior Bitcoin cash blockchain...... Oh wait that's not right.
legendary
Activity: 1223
Merit: 1000
If Bitcoin Cash is faster, cheaper and more profitable in mining, then it is just a matter of time before it equals the capitalization of BTC. These high fee at BTC will not be accepted...
Activity: 1134
Merit: 525
Less hops. More wins.
 Top 3 Coin
- Friendly, Inclusive & Witty Community
- Enabling Innovation
- Empowering financial inclusion again

The BCH community should be proud what they have achieved so far and we just started 🙂

Activity: 966
Merit: 501
will bitcoin cash take over the price of bitcoin 2 years from now? I don't think it will, maybe 5 years

I think it will hardly happen in the future. Bitcoin is still a King of cryptocurrencies at the moment  and it can be called a Digital Gold or a solid asset in the world .

As you know Bitcoin is more expensive than Gold with 6 times multiple so If Bitcoin was dead then the altcoins  would be dead as well.

No offense , but saying If Bitcoin was dead then the altcoins would be dead as well.

That is like saying If the US Dollar was dead then the other World Currencies would be dead as well.

See how stupid that is!

If Core Btc dies, another coin will take it's place at the top.  And that's it, so undo your brainwashing by the core idiots and start thinking again.

Bitcoin Cash or Ethereum or Litcoin would become #1 coin and life goes on.

╥Aztek

I have to agree with you that it is nonsense by saying 'If Bitcoin was dead then the altcoins would be dead as well.'
Although 50% of my portfolio is BTC, I am not 100% sure it will remain No.1 in the future.
Activity: 168
and oh, just in case you guys still wonder what's this all about: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DO-VdebX4AA5Mll.jpg:large
you'll need this guys, happy trading https://github.com/lvx3/tether_alerter
Activity: 1148
Merit: 512
will bitcoin cash take over the price of bitcoin 2 years from now? I don't think it will, maybe 5 years

I think it will hardly happen in the future. Bitcoin is still a King of cryptocurrencies at the moment  and it can be called a Digital Gold or a solid asset in the world .

As you know Bitcoin is more expensive than Gold with 6 times multiple so If Bitcoin was dead then the altcoins  would be dead as well.
Activity: 462
Contact the world - anytime, anywhere

Hello, friends.
We accept BITCOIN CASH.
You are welcome!
Activity: 115
Merit: 1
Activity: 560
Merit: 502
Activity: 238
Merit: 102

I'm loading up, Bitcoin Cash seems to be the future of bitcoin. What exactly is better about bitcoin core then cash?

Seems all the advantages lie in Cash other than Bitcoin has the simple "Bitcoin" name. I've done hundreds (probably close to a thousand) bitcoin transactions and its really not even useable as a currency, it takes too long with too big of fees.

Problem is that on-chain scalability is no sustainable scalability solution. BCH is prioritizing on-chain scalability while Bitcoin focuses on off-chain scalability. Up to you what you think is more sustainable (talking about the long-term). Quality of developers, existing ecosystem and other factors also play a role. And in the end it doesn't have to be "either" "or". Both could serve a purpose.

http://markets.businessinsider.com/news/stocks/nChain-and-Bitcoin-Unlimited-Launch-Gigablock-Testnet-for-Larger-Bitcoin-Block-Sizes-1002059546

the exact same thing you falsely said about bitcoin cash (the real bitcoin) is actually true about your altcolon sewit.  the fact is that lightning network is not able to scale.  

[concern trolling]

Roger Ver Declares Bitcoin Cash to Be True Bitcoin, Market Forces Bring More Attention
https://cointelegraph.com/news/roger-ver-declares-bitcoin-cash-to-be-true-bitcoin-market-forces-bring-more-attention
I wasn't really surprised to see the message about Roger's support to BCH this morning. The movement of his BTC last week was probably just a heads up. No idea what's going to happen now. Personally i would expect the price of BTC but it didn't...or maby if will later today.

I'm loading up, Bitcoin Cash seems to be the future of bitcoin. What exactly is better about bitcoin core then cash?

Seems all the advantages lie in Cash other than Bitcoin has the simple "Bitcoin" name. I've done hundreds (probably close to a thousand) bitcoin transactions and its really not even useable as a currency, it takes too long with too big of fees.

Problem is that on-chain scalability is no sustainable scalability solution. BCH is prioritizing on-chain scalability while Bitcoin focuses on off-chain scalability. Up to you what you think is more sustainable (talking about the long-term). Quality of developers, existing ecosystem and other factors also play a role. And in the end it doesn't have to be "either" "or". Both could serve a purpose.

http://markets.businessinsider.com/news/stocks/nChain-and-Bitcoin-Unlimited-Launch-Gigablock-Testnet-for-Larger-Bitcoin-Block-Sizes-1002059546

the exact same thing you falsely said about bitcoin cash (the real bitcoin) is actually true about your altcolon sewit.  the fact is that lightning network is not able to scale.  

[concern trolling]

Roger Ver Declares Bitcoin Cash to Be True Bitcoin, Market Forces Bring More Attention
https://cointelegraph.com/news/roger-ver-declares-bitcoin-cash-to-be-true-bitcoin-market-forces-bring-more-attention
Activity: 1134
Merit: 525
Less hops. More wins.

[concern trolling]
Jump to: