Author

Topic: [ANN] Bitcoin Cash - Pro on-chain scaling - Cheaper fees - page 447. (Read 704412 times)

Activity: 912
Merit: 505
This weekend pump is boring, I had popcorn ready but I will save them for next weekend.
Not so many suckers this week

Maybe, since Segwit2x is a no go, they can get Barry at DCG to hop on board. Doesn't he need to buy up some BCH anyway by January 1, 2018 to compensate his Coinbase customers?

Shouldnt the coinbase customers have their BCH from the august 1st HF snapshot? At least they should as long as CB didnt pull anything shady, which i have no reason to believe they did. I dont think CB would compromise their cash cow with something as stupid as stealing customer funds. thoughts?

All CB BCH funds are safe and no they didn't just sell it's just nonsense speculation

It is used by the BCH team to give them a reason to everyone to buy now before CB has to buy all the BCH back that they already own before it's released to all the customers in January with the risk of being sold for more BTC and causing a BCH crash

Would have been fucking hilarious if they did sell them. I glanced at some news that some people even threatened with a class action lawsuit for not getting their BCH from coinbase.
Looks like coinbase are holding the BCH nuke button

Xapo is next I think they are auto selling customers BCH funds and crediting in BTC on something like the 15th December if not withdrawn by the deadline don't know how much they own though

We will see what is going on with BCH price in the future. All these speculations are only gassing and nobody really knows what is going on behind the scene. Three months price was so law, under 500$ and nothing happening. I hope price will rice like price of BTC, too.
Activity: 392
Merit: 154
This weekend pump is boring, I had popcorn ready but I will save them for next weekend.

Maybe, since Segwit2x is a no go, they can get Barry at DCG to hop on board. Doesn't he need to buy up some BCH anyway by January 1, 2018 to compensate his Coinbase customers?

Shouldnt the coinbase customers have their BCH from the august 1st HF snapshot? At least they should as long as CB didnt pull anything shady, which i have no reason to believe they did. I dont think CB would compromise their cash cow with something as stupid as stealing customer funds. thoughts?

All CB BCH funds are safe and no they didn't just sell it's just nonsense speculation

It is used by the BCH team to give them a reason to everyone to buy now before CB has to buy all the BCH back that they already own before it's released to all the customers in January with the risk of being sold for more BTC and causing a BCH crash

Would have been fucking hilarious if they did sell them. I glanced at some news that some people even threatened with a class action lawsuit for not getting their BCH from coinbase.

Xapo is next I think they are auto selling customers BCH funds and crediting in BTC on something like the 15th December if not withdrawn by the deadline don't know how much they own though
Activity: 98
Merit: 10

Wait, but that doesnt make any sense. CB doesnt need to "buy" BCH for anyone. all of the coins that were stored on CB will have their HF'd coins redeemable as soon as CB gives individuals their private keys.

In theory this event has no chance to pump the BCH price, but creates a risk of all coins being dumped when they are given to their rightful owners.

Why would this event have any positive impact on BCH price? Perhaps just giving more individuals a stake in the BCH blockchain? Im not understanding how this event will work out favorably for us (bch hodlers).
Activity: 111
Merit: 12
Smaller exchanges/brokers will also be dumping soon™. For example the EU based coinmotion.com is soon™ either dumping or releasing their customers bch, no idea how many they have, might be a lot.
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 2386
$120000 in 2024 Confirmed

Activity: 406
Merit: 105
Chosŏn Minjujuŭi Inmin Konghwaguk

Yes, massive dumps are coming soon™.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10

legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1015

That's because the majority of the idiots got burnt on the last dump. BCH will never take BTCs throne, people here are just fooling themselves. Like that moron who decided to buy $85,000 worth of futures - Who would have thought buying a coin that doesn't exist is a good idea..
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1828

"Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me"

Maybe learnt the first time although I doubt it
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 2386
$120000 in 2024 Confirmed
I do not think anyone can say when the next pump comes.

I guess when they stop mining on the old chain

Which old chain the EDA or core because both are being mined

If you reall thinky so, than start another ANN for your trolling coin.

Otherwise you're just here for destruction..

Yahhhwn!

He said the old chain well technically the old chain is the one pre fork of the DAA this is still alive albeit slowly

http://mempool.online/clashic/queue/#24h

Activity: 1834
Merit: 639
*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*

the old chain is the real bitcoin cash!~BCH its been taken over by reptilian insect like humanoids :-D lol
Activity: 220
Merit: 100
well its just insane how many forks there are....time to ride it out and watch the show.
hv_
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1055
Clean Code and Scale

If you reall thinky so, than start another ANN for your trolling coin.

Otherwise you're just here for destruction..

Yahhhwn!

Activity: 212
Merit: 100

Now accumulating BCH just wait
Jump to: