Author

Topic: [ANN] Bitcoin Cash - Pro on-chain scaling - Cheaper fees - page 459. (Read 704412 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Anyone else thinking BitcoinCash will reach 2,000 this weekend? I have a feeling we are in for another big pump just like last weekend. People are getting fed up with regular bitcoin, its not functional as a currency at best its crypto "gold". You can actually send gold through the mail for about the same price and speed as bitcoin now.

NOT REALLY wheras the group that pumped BCH to epic levels are now buying BTX :-D lmao

Buying BTX lol? Can I have some of what you are smoking? You do realize last weekends pump involved volume of about 5 BILLION + dollars per day and Cash is still at 3 billion in the last 24 hours.

Your BTX is at 10 MILLION volume LOL. I think you are a more than a little confused.
Activity: 392
Merit: 154
Does anyone here know the status of the s2x HF, and how that will affect the btc chain? Hoping for a hostile battle between the 2 chains that results in a mass exodus of BTC users.

fingers crossed.

Also, why was this HF canceled and then said to occur anyways. did anyone else receive that email from coinbase? lol
They made a bigger deal of it than it is, some miners still merely signaling for segwit2x, but nothing happened no b2x chain exists after the dreaded block 494784
I was so sure it wasn't going to happen I had a transaction confirmed on block 494791 with a reasonable $3 fee Cheesy

So if the block that the HF was set to execute on has already occured?

https://bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/now-segwit2x-hard-fork-has-really-failed-activate/

Further, software bugs in the btc1 codebase made all btc1 implementations grind to a halt even before it reached the expected fork point. While Bitcoin and SegWit2x nodes were widely expected to share a single blockchain up until block 494783 and then to go their own ways at block 494784, btc1 nodes never made it past block 494782.

But due to what is referred to as an “off-by-one error,” SegWit2x blocks started to reject smaller-than-one-megabyte blocks one block too soon — at block 494,783 instead of 494,784.
Merit: 105
Chosŏn Minjujuŭi Inmin Konghwaguk
Does anyone here know the status of the s2x HF, and how that will affect the btc chain? Hoping for a hostile battle between the 2 chains that results in a mass exodus of BTC users.

fingers crossed.

Also, why was this HF canceled and then said to occur anyways. did anyone else receive that email from coinbase? lol
They made a bigger deal of it than it is, some miners still merely signaling for segwit2x, but nothing happened no b2x chain exists after the dreaded block 494784
I was so sure it wasn't going to happen I had a transaction confirmed on block 494791 with a reasonable $3 fee Cheesy

Yes several hours ago.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10

fingers crossed.

Activity: 1834
Merit: 639
*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*
Anyone else thinking BitcoinCash will reach 2,000 this weekend? I have a feeling we are in for another big pump just like last weekend. People are getting fed up with regular bitcoin, its not functional as a currency at best its crypto "gold". You can actually send gold through the mail for about the same price and speed as bitcoin now.

NOT REALLY wheras the group that pumped BCH to epic levels are now buying BTX :-D lmao
Activity: 111
Merit: 12

fingers crossed.

You can see the status here: https://coin.dance/
Activity: 1834
Merit: 639
*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*
exit pump lol :-D weee
Merit: 154

fingers crossed.

It was cancelled because the majority users didn't want it, as for occurring anyway  this was just a group of miners that said were going ahead but it was a huge failure the code had some bug and failed to reach the forking block so just stalled and got stuck

fingers crossed.

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

fingers crossed.

This thread really delivers, we have a high quality discussion here, many threads could learn from this one  Grin
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
Shorted BCH last night @ .155 BTC. Where do you guys think it can dip to in the next few days? I've got my call to close set @ .115 BTC, but I could've doubled my $$ and put in another short if I closed at .135 overnight.

grab your boards. .20 foot waves coming soon.  Cool
Beep boop! ACK!

Joined just to say this.

actually,

my second post.

& btw your proctologist called,

he said he found your head.  Shocked
Shorted BCH last night @ .155 BTC. Where do you guys think it can dip to in the next few days? I've got my call to close set @ .115 BTC, but I could've doubled my $$ and put in another short if I closed at .135 overnight.

Beep boop! ACK!

Joined just to say this.
Activity: 50
Merit: 0

Activity: 224
2k $ in the end of 2017
Bch is in for a wild price ride these coming months, just remember to buy high and sell low and everything should be fine  Grin

You got much excited what are you saying this is very bad advice buy high and sell low this should be buy low and sell high. Grin

yes, yes, buy buy sell sell bye bye

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1034
Activity: 798
Merit: 102
Bch is in for a wild price ride these coming months, just remember to buy high and sell low and everything should be fine  Grin

You got much excited what are you saying this is very bad advice buy high and sell low this should be buy low and sell high. Grin
Merit: 254
the fake bitcoins not as securely??
Jump to: