Author

Topic: [ANN] Bitcoin Cash - Pro on-chain scaling - Cheaper fees - page 461. (Read 704412 times)

legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
The price of BCC must to bee 0,5 BTC. Buy it for low price!

Interesting. I will watch.
Activity: 208
Merit: 100
Maybe..but with little traction, most people realize that it's manipulated crap + at 1k coin price too rich for most to buy enough to make it worth it.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Can we see another pump now segwit2x is going to continue?
 Grin lol BTH H for Hung themselves last weekend.
Activity: 392
Merit: 254
I do not think the bitcoin cash falls or disappears. Bitcoin cash is now putting pressure on bitcoin. If bitcoin falls then bitcoin cash comes into play.

does the pump and dump occurance? should we to enriches the crimes?
Activity: 165
Merit: 10
I do not think the bitcoin cash falls or disappears. Bitcoin cash is now putting pressure on bitcoin. If bitcoin falls then bitcoin cash comes into play.
Activity: 406
Merit: 105
Chosŏn Minjujuŭi Inmin Konghwaguk
Ya when ever Coin Base gets off their Butt and allows us access to our BCH from Aug, the dump is on.
They'll probably dump it themselves.
Ya when ever Coin Base gets off their Butt and allows us access to our BCH from Aug, the dump is on.
I woulda held this coin if not for Last weekends Obvious Pump and Dump, that was just stupid. Way to make it look like a crap coin morons.
Activity: 61
Guys be careful on what's going on december 2017 and january 2018 that can affect the Bitcoin cash price.

1 - With Bitmex dumping Bitcoin cash and crediting users with bitcoin, the liquidation event could depress Bitcoin cash price according to the below link.

2 - Grayscale Investments recently announced its intention to sell the bitcoin cash held by its Bitcoin Investment Trust (OTC: GBTC) — a fund that currently holds more than $1 billion in assets — and distribute a dividend to its shareholders according to the below link.

3 - Some exchanges will credit Bitcoin holders per 1 august 2017 with Bitcoin cash on december 2017 which can result in selling free money for christmas expenses.

https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/bitmex-to-dump-bitcoin-cash-and-credit-users-with-bitcoin/
They Probably just want to stake your coins for free for the weekend..lol
 Cheesy
Activity: 406
Merit: 105
Chosŏn Minjujuŭi Inmin Konghwaguk
rodger verr bad man? why fraudulate the bitcoin?
Sometimes I think Roger Ver like a Mephistophiles from Doctor Faustus -  I am part of that power which eternally wills evil and eternally works good...

i confuse now. will he to the jail again?
Probably.
Activity: 392
rodger verr bad man? why fraudulate the bitcoin?
Sometimes I think Roger Ver like a Mephistophiles from Doctor Faustus -  I am part of that power which eternally wills evil and eternally works good...

i confuse now. will he to the jail again?
Activity: 210
The price of BCC must to bee 0,5 BTC. Buy it for low price!
Activity: 427
Merit: 266
This manipulations ends up with every human will have they own coin 

Trust is lost

You mean other bitcoin's fork? Bitcoin cash is the first hard fork of bitcoin. Other fork coins are made by premined, or instamined, it is very unfair. Only bitcoin cash can compete with bitcoin.

I hear BitCore is another.
Activity: 938
Merit: 511

Trust is lost

You mean other bitcoin's fork? Bitcoin cash is the first hard fork of bitcoin. Other fork coins are made by premined, or instamined, it is very unfair. Only bitcoin cash can compete with bitcoin.
Activity: 399

Trust is lost
Activity: 31
I just got this from ANX....

Dear valued customer,

Please be reminded that all BTC deposits, withdrawals, and trades will be temporarily suspended from 7:00pm HKT today (Nov 17) to approximately 9:00am HKT tomorrow (Nov 18). This is a precaution of the SegWit2x implementation that may still take place. ANX strives to take every precaution necessary to protect client's assets and we sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused.

Should you have any further inquiries, feel free to direct your questions to [email protected].

ANX Customer Support Team

So while BTC is on the sidelines with a 2X fork concerns - are we going to see another boost up in BCH?
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
0.1-0.15 ...BCH is very crazy to day .
when the btc price donw then is time to buy bch!!

Btc and its siblings destroying the hard work of nieces Alts Coins,  Cheesy B2X also crazy, heard small portion of minners go ahead with fork? Hahhh! Tired of Grand pa BTC Forkrings Grin Market Manipulation! Wondering how long this will go on for, i mean is this how is gonna be moving forward or there will be an end to this constant fork we face in btc network? I am guessing there will be correction soon, will it go below 7k to 6k?
Activity: 1022
Merit: 507
How do I split my Bitcoin Cash into Bitcoin Clashic and Bitcoin Cash DAA?

You'll find the answer in this movie - watch carefully otherwise you can lose your coins
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt4972582/

Alternatively, you can go to this city https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Split,_Croatia and ask the natives how they do it
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
0.1-0.15 ...BCH is very crazy to day .
when the btc price donw then is time to buy bch!!
Jump to: