Author

Topic: [ANN] Bitcoin Cash - Pro on-chain scaling - Cheaper fees - page 467. (Read 704412 times)

Activity: 65
Merit: 10
stunning.

bitcoin has a tidal wave of innovation coming being worked on by thousands of different people and companies.  

bcash, uh, glued some bigger blocks to that little one.

Bcash won't takeover bitcoin but there will always be space for bcash as the other guy said.

Retards/low IQ people & Scammers need a coin too.

want legit bigger blocks look at ~*~BTX~*~ :-D imho BCH was korean fake pump<<

BTX(BitCore) is much more better than BCash!
BTX is the future! Get into the train cause the train is going now!
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001
If no miners mine Segwit2X chain tonight Bitcoin will Dump cause people think they may get free popcorn...

If it is mined and new chain starts Bitcoin will dump from the chaos.

I have no idea what will happen and probably have no Idea what Im talking about. I don't even understand how a computer works. Its a magic cube.

ALl I know is that Bitcoin Peer to Peer Cash BCH is going to slowly rise from its oppressors and serve the world and universe if its around when we have intergalatic colonies.

Really you don't know what are talking so don't spread lies. Always talk responsible don't troll soon you will learn what is truth and what will happen in future.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 639
*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*
stunning.

bitcoin has a tidal wave of innovation coming being worked on by thousands of different people and companies.  

Bcash won't takeover bitcoin but there will always be space for bcash as the other guy said.

want legit bigger blocks look at ~*~BTX~*~ :-D imho BCH was korean fake pump<<
legendary
Activity: 3276
Merit: 2442
stunning.

Activity: 1834
Merit: 639
*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*
Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
What is going on with BCH? I guess there are too much of bitcoins:
So now we have:
Bitcoin
Bitcoin Gold
Bitcoin Cash (Clashic)
BCash (Jihan Wu coin)

every new account here should be getting their own fork with the new forum software.

like govt cheese ~ you get your own fork at birth? :-D waaaaaah
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
If no miners mine Segwit2X chain tonight Bitcoin will Dump cause people think they may get free popcorn...

If it is mined and new chain starts Bitcoin will dump from the chaos.

I have no idea what will happen and probably have no Idea what Im talking about. I don't even understand how a computer works. Its a magic cube.

ALl I know is that Bitcoin Peer to Peer Cash BCH is going to slowly rise from its oppressors and serve the world and universe if its around when we have intergalatic colonies.
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1660
lose: unfind ... loose: untight
There is no quote. If you disagree with my assertion, then please respond, copying the quote -- verbatim -- from the aforementioned article.

In case you need a refresher:
https://themerkle.com/bch-eda-was-designed-to-cause-bitcoin-network-congestion-former-dev-claims/

here is the quote i am talking about and whaddya know it's clearly linked to in the article. indeed the entire article is about this quote. it wouldn't have been much of an article without it.

https://i.redd.it/09jfyubdonxz.jpg

damn, people in this thread are strange.

Ah - quote was a link. Got it. Nevertheless, the quote does not support the allegation that -- and I quote the author of the article -- the EDA was "designed with malicious intent".
hv_
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1055
Clean Code and Scale
So now we have:
Bitcoin
Bitcoin Gold
Bitcoin Cash (Clashic)
BCash (Jihan Wu coin)

This is the exact reason BTC has a whole 2 week difficulty adjust and not some short quick if no hashing is available downward adjust

The EDA was designed to stop the bcash chain dying and now it's being used against it because now the EDA is allowing the old chain to be mineable on lesser hardware and being used to attack

Im not sure on the legibility but there was talks that the EDA could actually cause a chain reorg where the SPV wallets could start following this EDA chain over the DAA one

Nice try to spread FUD - trolls  - haha
Activity: 392
Merit: 154
So now we have:
Bitcoin
Bitcoin Gold
Bitcoin Cash (Clashic)
BCash (Jihan Wu coin)

This is the exact reason BTC has a whole 2 week difficulty adjust and not some short quick if no hashing is available downward adjust

The EDA was designed to stop the bcash chain dying and now it's being used against it because now the EDA is allowing the old chain to be mineable on lesser hardware and being used to attack

Im not sure on the legibility but there was talks that the EDA could actually cause a chain reorg where the SPV wallets could start following this EDA chain over the DAA one
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087
So now we have:
Bitcoin
Bitcoin Gold
Bitcoin Cash (Clashic)
BCash (Jihan Wu coin)

every new account here should be getting their own fork with the new forum software.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
So now we have:
Bitcoin
Bitcoin Gold
Bitcoin Cash (Clashic)
BCash (Jihan Wu coin)

Grin Grin Grin
Here's to hoping the next Bitcoin attack is better planned. Cause I want another chance to buy at 4K before it goes to $10K!!
https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/7d3hew/heres_to_hoping_the_next_bitcoin_attack_is_better/
hv_
legendary
Clean Code and Scale
MySpace

Kodak

Nokia

all missed the boat

and I'm sure, they all had a very good, but very central dev team Wink

stunning.

Cool - so welcome to competition - can only be good for all of us Wink
It's obvious there is a lot of fear surrounding bitcoin cash. Everyone saw what happened during that huge pump and small blockers are scared that is why they come onto a bitcoin cash thread (a thread dedicated to bch) and try to bring it down. you guys think its over but its far from it

Correct value of BCH is $300 to $500 not more at current time ,more than it is just bubble .. don't expect much
Why do you think Correct value of BCH is $300 to $500? Why not 100$ to 200$ or 900$ to 2000$?
Correct value is a trust of people.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
So is this another hyped altcoin that will take over bitcoin? lol
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087
MySpace

Kodak

Nokia

all missed the boat

stunning.

legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 2386
$120000 in 2024 Confirmed
looks like today's BCH pump is over . price will soon be below .1 
hv_
legendary
Clean Code and Scale
MySpace

Kodak

Nokia

all missed the boat

Bitcoin will continue to dominate. That's not to say there won't be a place for Bitcoin Cash and others like it. In my opinion, consumers should see Bitcoin as a long term investment rather than a means to make every day purchases. If Bitcoin fees come down, that will change things, of course. Consumers obviously hate fees, but I wonder if higher fees help to make Bitcoin more valuable from an investor's perspective.  

With these high fees and bad usability BlockstreamBitcoin is only useful for the rich and speculators.

The masses and the poor users need low fees - that's the thing.

Sure speculators  will still speculate - but better is make Bitcoin easy to use for the poor!
Jump to: