Author

Topic: [ANN] Bitcoin Cash - Pro on-chain scaling - Cheaper fees - page 464. (Read 704412 times)

Activity: 212
Merit: 100
BCH will go up again !! Pump starts at 0.100 BTC ... look at the order book on poloniex and bittrex

that wall is there entirely to hold off absolute panic. it's the wall owner versus everyone else.

it's either gonna be eaten through like it's nothing or getting pulled if it gets down to that level.

Everything is possible
Activity: 1498
Merit: 596
instead it looks something like chatting platform.

nope. it's a third rate psyops battleground. a bunch of toddlers could hold better rounded and more subtle discussion.

Believe me mate, I was about to wrote something like > > > So many spam/irrelevant/fighting posts.
But then I realized someone may start fighting with me.. That's why I skipped fighting word.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087
BCH will go up again !! Pump starts at 0.100 BTC ... look at the order book on poloniex and bittrex

that wall is there entirely to hold off absolute panic. it's the wall owner versus everyone else.

it's either gonna be eaten through like it's nothing or getting pulled if it gets down to that level.
Activity: 212
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087
instead it looks something like chatting platform.

nope. it's a third rate psyops battleground. a bunch of toddlers could hold better rounded and more subtle discussion.
Activity: 99
Merit: 11
The price of Bitcoin Cash is today under pressure. I think if we can stay over 1000 Dollar, then we will start again to rise. But if we fall under 1000 Dollar we will go down to 800 Dollar.
Before bitcoin cash price above $2500 one week ago, now Bitcoin cash price down significant. I think before people only buy this coin because hardfork issue, after that people taking profit from this coin

The price is still sinking and now at 900 dollar per Bitcoin Cash. I think it will go down to 800 dollar. From this moment on i will go back in, because i don´t think it will go lower.

BCH went above $2500 after the price manipulation pump that began on bithumb (no trading fees) and the snowball effect that followed, Ripple did the same thing at the time, now when you starts seeing things like "to the moon" "the REAL bitcoin" and hundreds of trolls getting red flagged on bitcoin talk, you know what you are looking at. Besides technical aspect of a coin is only second to its ability to hold value. that being said BCH could go back to $500 or less. Now if you are looking at ROI you might want to have a look at bitcoin plus (XBC). Cheers.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 596
This thread is growing insanely fast.  Shocked

It seems, this is not a forum discussion thread - instead it looks something like chatting platform.

So many spam/irrelevant posts.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Today the price drops more than 25%, usually the rise in bitcoin prices is a major factor affecting the drop in BCH prices.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1002
The price of Bitcoin Cash is today under pressure. I think if we can stay over 1000 Dollar, then we will start again to rise. But if we fall under 1000 Dollar we will go down to 800 Dollar.
Before bitcoin cash price above $2500 one week ago, now Bitcoin cash price down significant. I think before people only buy this coin because hardfork issue, after that people taking profit from this coin

The price is still sinking and now at 900 dollar per Bitcoin Cash. I think it will go down to 800 dollar. From this moment on i will go back in, because i don´t think it will go lower.
Activity: 876
Merit: 291
I cannot see any official comment from http://bitcoincash.org/ about the fork. Why? Does anybody have one?
Can anybody explain, why both chains (bitcoinclashic.org und www.bitcoincash.org) are refering to the ABC-wallet on download.bitcoinabc.org?

clashic is the real ABC thats why ..they forked up :-D lols

They cannot maintain a new fork if using the same wallet of bitcoincash.org. What's going on here?
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
I don't why bitmex did that massive BCH dump but i swear that they're going to regret that
Activity: 1834
Merit: 639
*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*
Can anybody explain, why both chains (bitcoinclashic.org und www.bitcoincash.org) are refering to the ABC-wallet on download.bitcoinabc.org?

clashic is the real ABC thats why ..they forked up :-D lols
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Litecoin pump to panic buy to get money to buy COREporate Bitcoin... BitcoinCash didn't have a black diamond drop yet. waiting to buy.
Activity: 99
Merit: 11
If you believe in BCH go for it..personally at this point id rather stack up some XBC  Roll Eyes
Activity: 289
Merit: 251
OK, so what is your definition of Bitcoin? Whatever the maintainers of the Core github repository jam down your throat?

Are you really unable to grasp this?  Bitcoin is Bitcoin, the innovative project that started this entire cryptocurrency sphere. It has been evolving over 8 years and keeps evolving despite regular attacks.

Bitcoin is not Altcoin Cash or any other shitcoin.  Bitcoin is not whatever you arbitrarily define it to be.

Quote from: Cyril
Bitcoin will scale, adapt and evolve, as it has been doing for 8 years (...). It will also prove its resilience, again and again, attack after attack, as it just did last week-end. BCH was just a reckless and unwise attack, both financially and technically (...). There is only one Bitcoin, and it's called Bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1660
lose: unfind ... loose: untight

Bitcoin Cash _is_ Bitcoin. It's history extends unbroken back the the genesis block. It is the longest chain built using SHA256 atop the Satoshi genesis block.

Oh but it's not, in every conceivable, measurable and plain obvious way, it really is not. And you probably earned your red tag.

OK, so what is your definition of Bitcoin? Whatever the maintainers of the Core github repository jam down your throat?
Activity: 289
Merit: 251
Yes, I have occasionally been to r/btc. And I have participated in the entirety of this thread (as an aside, you seem to be a relative newcomer to the thread - have you read its entire history yourself?). If you have already provided evidence, then surely it would be trivial for you to reference a post where you have done so. So provide the evidence, or admit to lying.
If you've been to r/btc as well as other channels where BCH is worshipped and participated in this thread you must be aware of the fact that the majority of BCH supporters hate the de-facto Bitcoin as they shamelessly, fanatically, and wrongly believe Bit/Altcoin Cash to be the 'real Bitcoin'.

The concept of 'steal' has no standing in regards to names within the public domain, nor in open source development. You FAIL.
This is nothing but your arrogant opinion.  One can not simply fork and slightly modify a coin and then claim that the original coin is not the original.  This is utterly ridiculous.

No, your claim that I quoted -- which most closely matches your moving goalpost -- is "BCH was created in a plot to 'kill BTC'". Either you are trying to weasel out of your claim, or you do not understand elementary logic.
I've seen you post a photo with some apparent BCH supporters together, such photo having been posted by (likely) one of them, with an attached message that says in part something akin to 'death to segwit' or some such. Posted on facebook, IIRC. Is this supposed to be your evidence that "BCH was created in a plot to 'kill BTC'"? If so, then again, you FAIL.
The Facebook link showing part of the gang next to the announcement of the plot is crucial indeed, yet of course it is by far not the only evidence.  Your personal inability to connect the dots does not stop the world from looking right through the scam plot.

Your spokesperson, Fake Satoshi Fraud aka Craig Wright even openly retweets posts as the below: https://twitter.com/Egon_01/status/929230161375088640

Bitcoin Cash _is_ Bitcoin. It's history extends unbroken back the the genesis block. It is the longest chain built using SHA256 atop the Satoshi genesis block.
Bit/Altcoin Cash is certainly not Bitcoin. How often do you want to repeat this ugly propaganda?

Why are you so salty? Buy at the top?
I do not buy shitcoins.  I am strictly against scams and their supporters like you.

legendary
Activity: 1223
Merit: 1000
Thx for cheap BCC WEEEEEEEEEEEE ! Cool
Jump to: