Author

Topic: [ANN] Bitcoin Cash - Pro on-chain scaling - Cheaper fees - page 505. (Read 704412 times)

Activity: 966
Merit: 501
almost 1000% profit in a week ..what the F....
totally miss this train .
holp have next chance .....
I guess very few people expected that.
For me, I did nothing in such a drama.
I still have my BCH which was distributed in August.
Activity: 111
Merit: 12
pump & dump, nice action, nice profits, one more time please Smiley
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Some Google analytics info on the search engine google world wide for bitcoin/bitcoin cash/ethereum. Please feel free to change the search parameters - interesting info can come up.

https://trends.google.com/trends/explore?date=today%205-y&q=Bitcoin,bitcoin%20cash,ethereum&hl=en-US
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
almost 1000% profit in a week ..what the F....
totally miss this train .
holp have next chance .....
Activity: 406
Merit: 105
Chosŏn Minjujuŭi Inmin Konghwaguk
This was to happen because there is no one way direction in any market or real life matters. Price were being pumped heavily just upwards with free trades on Koren exchanges and some people forgot the essential part of correction which makes bloodbath when starts. It will remain active but not like it played in last couple of days.
Yeah but people really have very short memory span, it's not like this didn't happen back in August and I'm sure it will happen again. So it's not all lost for the duped bag holders, hopefully.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
if the price go back down though, it will be pump and dump. it looks like another roger ver scam
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
This was to happen because there is no one way direction in any market or real life matters. Price were being pumped heavily just upwards with free trades on Koren exchanges and some people forgot the essential part of correction which makes bloodbath when starts. It will remain active but not like it played in last couple of days.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
roger ver scam. all he do is scam the people from money
Activity: 392
Merit: 257
Looks like fun is over here. Sorry for buyers who got bch over 0.4 btc. I think price will fall back to under 0.1 btc soon. Speculations looks like ended

Try to use these core trolls as good inverse indicators - they've been wrong about all stuff  -  like Tone Vays .

Grin
Right, like we were wrong about the "flippening" becoming the dumpening. Yet again Ver manages to trick people to lose money, can't say I feel bad for them for not being able to fetch the most basic information off the internet and conclude that this is nothing more than a charade run by charlatans.
Activity: 532
INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Lot people lost lot money on BTc cash, why since yestarday lost almost 70% from 2500 dollars to 1170. What do you think better to sell btc cash now or better to hold ?

Well, obviously the craziness is over. Only keep what you are comfortable with, and are happy to lose.

The long trend down has very likely begun, but it is not a certainty . Nothing is certain, inCrypto. That's why spreading risk is best policy.

Thanks for the advice,  just lost hundred couple dollars not more, i will keep BTC cash for some time, in case it will be some pump late this afternoon. But really sad for the people that lost much more than i did.
Activity: 938
Merit: 517
Is the game now over? Roger Ver seems to loose really much money.
I hope he is not crying now. It´s now the thir time he lost much.
First he lost many on MT GOX, than on BTU and now in BCH.
hv_
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1055
Clean Code and Scale
Lauda & mindrust, you should be ashamed of yourselves acting like you know anything about bitcoin in the first place.  And then saying that this is a scam.

How exactly would you even know?  You are all patently disqualified simply by the fact you have done nothing since being involved in bitcoin all these years.  

I happen to understand what secures bitcoin and I recognize that has been unlocked again in this coin.  Therefore this coin is the one that is actually bitcoin.  Don;t get mad at me because your bitcoin gods you worship failed you.

time is of the essence,
                                                                    govern yourselves accordingly

regards

Try to use these core trolls as good inverse indicators - they've been wrong about all stuff  -  like Tone Vays .

Grin
Activity: 374
Merit: 101
I am a student
Congratulations half of you are now bagholders for probably a good few months before the next pump! It is hilarious how this exact pump happened in August and people still have lost money the exact same way it happened then, don't believe criminals like Roger Ver. Dead cat bounce incoming then a downtrend back to this coins true value.

I think bch correction price is under $1k
It needs long way to get a price like as BTC , BTC started from $3 to $7k and one of his success was this reason like as ETH... not from $800
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Before the price action on Bitcoin Cash is seen as insane...I suggest a look at the Poloniex Day Chart since Aug. 1st - yesterday's crash makes perfect sense and touches precisely where it needed to go to (about .156) - and the stage is set for a huge rally tomorrow (this evening and overnight for USA) - https://poloniex.com/exchange#btc_bch - buy a consolidation is not a bad strategy perhaps.
Activity: 167
Merit: 10
Vietnamese Translator - Bounty manager
Lot people lost lot money on BTc cash, why since yestarday lost almost 70% from 2500 dollars to 1170. What do you think better to sell btc cash now or better to hold ?
I think maybe there will have one more bump in next few hours but not much... maybe just around 2k2$, so I suggest everyone should put their stop-loss that about 2k1$ for sure. And yes, money is yours, those just my idea but you should take a look and think about it. Goodluck!
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1129

Well, obviously the craziness is over. Only keep what you are comfortable with, and are happy to lose.

The long trend down has very likely begun, but it is not a certainty . Nothing is certain, inCrypto. That's why spreading risk is best policy.
I'd cut my loses, thankfully I sold out before it went under .2, made a good chunk of real bitcoins, so yeah thanks for the pump!
But who knows, maybe they still have some steam left it may be worthwhile to wait a bit for one last push before utter crash.
It's not like it's the first time people lost bitcoins based on advise from charlatans like Ver and Co, who can forget Ver vouching for MtGox so quickly and still follow his ill-advise https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UP1YsMlrfF0
Activity: 532
INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Activity: 252
Merit: 101
I came here just want to know how many guys buy bch at the top of $2500+, one big boss in China said that they must wait 2-3 years to get unlocked
Jump to: