Author

Topic: [ANN] Bitcoin Cash - Pro on-chain scaling - Cheaper fees - page 508. (Read 704412 times)

Activity: 1134
Merit: 525
Less hops. More wins.
I usually measure the success of a coin by the amount of genuine FUD that it receives.   And right now and for the last few days I see clearly that core knows this is the real bitcoin or else we would not be seeing FUD and even direct personal threats  from Hero members.  LOL  This is historic. 

There have been threats?

yes my freedom of speech was directly threatened today by Lauda and rustmind

they have promised to blemish my reputation for all time here in this forum if I continue to promote this project.  They feel it is a scam and so I am not allowed to support the project because they are self appointed protectors of newbies
Activity: 560
Merit: 502
I usually measure the success of a coin by the amount of genuine FUD that it receives.   And right now and for the last few days I see clearly that core knows this is the real bitcoin or else we would not be seeing FUD and even direct personal threats  from Hero members.  LOL  This is historic. 

There have been threats?
Less hops. More wins.
the amount of genuine FUD and concern trolling here tells me this coin is bitcoin and core knows it.   this is historic.  
bitcoin cash will back to 0.05BTC in a few day after the whales fullfill their pockets with poor idiots money.
there will be only one true king ==> BTC

Bitcoin Cash EDA is going to come out ahead of Bitcoin Cash DAA. I'm prepared to do a swap now, with escrow.
Activity: 425
Merit: 250
bitcoin cash will back to 0.05BTC in a few day after the whales fullfill their pockets with poor idiots money.
there will be only one true king ==> BTC
The Bitcoin Cash network upgrade is scheduled for November 13th, 2017.

This is a network update only.  

that's not what jihan says
maybe i need to ask someone else

Yes, there will be a chain split. It's not clear yet who will be developing the old chain. But exchanges have started to make preparations. A number of us reject the new DAA changes.
Activity: 392
Merit: 254

that's not what jihan says
maybe i need to ask someone else

will we get fork coins?
@JihanWu
20m20 minutes ago

There is more and more threatening that BCH's hard fork upgrade will have spin-off(s) by some parties. It is said that they will creat "BCH Classic". I think exchanges should be prepared and not losing spin-off coins. Your customers may want to sell it(them) to have more BCH.
41 replies 32 retweets 71 likes
Less hops. More wins.

what bitcoin cash is the right one? Huh
the clones will destroy bitcoin if don't stop to harm him, interests of parts should not be at the expense of the whole, otherwise the whole will die along with parts

There is no chance that clones will destroy Bitcoin, the only thing that could is a new innovation that makes Bitcoin obsolete. That's why BCH will never become more widely adopted than Bitcoin, it doesn't bring anything new to the table, just a larger block size. After the new DAA algorithm kicks in on BCH this evening we will not be getting the same disruption to Bitcoin when the miners switch over on mass, so spikes in Bitcoins fees will not be so bad in the future. Then BCH will be far less relevant and slowly fade away.

bitcoin was ruined long ago.. only now years later the effect is felt.

Acting like this coin is a clone demonstrates that the speaker is not aware of the security that keeps the network safe.

However please do not stop posting, keep proving how little you experts understand bitcoin.  This thread is now a repository of both info on the true bitcoin plus evidence of the lack of understanding people have for what bitcoin is.

regards

any word on the fork? what exchanges have said?
Less hops. More wins.
the clones will destroy bitcoin if don't stop to harm him, interests of parts should not be at the expense of the whole, otherwise the whole will die along with parts

There is no chance that clones will destroy Bitcoin, the only thing that could is a new innovation that makes Bitcoin obsolete. That's why BCH will never become more widely adopted than Bitcoin, it doesn't bring anything new to the table, just a larger block size. After the new DAA algorithm kicks in on BCH this evening we will not be getting the same disruption to Bitcoin when the miners switch over on mass, so spikes in Bitcoins fees will not be so bad in the future. Then BCH will be far less relevant and slowly fade away.

bitcoin was ruined long ago.. only now years later the effect is felt.

Acting like this coin is a clone demonstrates that the speaker is not aware of the security that keeps the network safe.

However please do not stop posting, keep proving how little you experts understand bitcoin.  This thread is now a repository of both info on the true bitcoin plus evidence of the lack of understanding people have for what bitcoin is.

regards
so if i intenede correct there will be a fork of the fork?

i am start to get a bit confused about the whole situation: forks that have to happen has been cancelled and the already forked coin is going to fork again?

i feel like wathcing monthy pyton's :-)

jihan mentioned it on twitter. exchanges should prepare for the people that want to sell the fork for more bitcoin cash. so the fork has to be called something i guess
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
What will be next bitcoin fork name?
Activity: 700
Merit: 108
so if i intenede correct there will be a fork of the fork?

i am start to get a bit confused about the whole situation: forks that have to happen has been cancelled and the already forked coin is going to fork again?

i feel like wathcing monthy pyton's :-)
I liked the old bitcoin cash. does the fork have name yet?
Activity: 770
Merit: 112
the clones will destroy bitcoin and himself if don't stop to harm him, interests of parts should not be at the expense of the whole, otherwise the whole will die along with parts

I believe that too! Now seems that everyone who has enough money, are able to create "bitcoins" by their own mood! This is not good for Bitcoin, and in my opinion, if this continues, Bitcoin will be exposed to be crashed.
when is the fork. who will be staying with the old chain?
Activity: 2576
Merit: 883
Freebitco.in Support https://bit.ly/2I9BVS2

Jump to: