Author

Topic: [ANN] Bitcoin Cash - Pro on-chain scaling - Cheaper fees - page 502. (Read 704412 times)

Activity: 1834
Merit: 639
*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*
^you have no idea how much profit i have made for bitcointalk community members for the past few yrs..lols

u baller ^can i pleaseeee have 1 free BCH ? :-D lol
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1075
^you have no idea how much profit i have made for bitcointalk community members for the past few yrs..lols
Activity: 406
Merit: 105
Chosŏn Minjujuŭi Inmin Konghwaguk
Here is a quick tip...
aug 1 2017 bch is launched...lets say around $200
it goes to $900 within a few weeks, people buy high and are dumped on...
now from the $900 buyers there is 2 types of people, panic sellers on loss as it dropped back to $200 and the average down smart investors
the smart investors kept buying on every dip , accumulating more and gaining cheaper entry point than the original $900 they paid.

The same is happening again but on a higher price point, reason being....
demand has increased as more epople are becoming aware that btc is now segwitcoin and bch performs much better overall.
So the smart buyers from $2800 are buying now and lowering their entry point, while noobs that bought high are selling low and calling bch a P&D lols.

It crashed from $2800 to almost $1000 in such a short period just because the one exchange that was causing the pump from a single entity (Ver) crashed the server and now i'm hearing that there is a huge lawsuit from thousands of their customers against bithumb because the crash caused them huge financial loss

lols, lawsuit, for who?  i hear mtgox lawsuit is still ongoing.....

so what if it crashed, coins always do a retrace as people take profits after a huge rise.
if noobs are scared, then fine....let them be, we all had to learn the hard way in crypto, its not easy money.
If they are smart they would understand, bitcoin cash is the true upgrade btc required...not segwit corp vision.
If they are smart they would be buying while it drops and get a better price entry point.

as for assholegary.....lol he seems real butthurt.

Butthurt? Why? I increased my bitcoin stash by 20% and I'm now shorting BCH, I love it!
Every comment you have made here since your recent arrival, says...you are a troll and want more btc as thats the vision you support....you support segwit but dont understand why lols
This isnt btc thread btw its the upgraded versions thread.  

I support making money, because I like money.
Thanks for that, so from now on if any reader thinks your here to help or guide them with your info, they will now know , you are a troll here to make yourself money.
I'm not giving anyone advise, just calling it as I see it. This whole BCH excursion is a joke, but that doesn't mean a day trader can't make a bit of profit from gullible people whom you yourself lead to oblivion.
It crashed from $2800 to almost $1000 in such a short period just because the one exchange that was causing the pump from a single entity (Ver) crashed the server and now
i'm hearing that there is a huge lawsuit from thousands of their customers against bithumb because the crash caused them huge financial loss

bithumb is back up and trading now.

News Link ?

http://www.hani.co.kr/arti/economy/finance/818839.html

Thanks,

Problem was a server crash, you can guarantee Bithumb terms of service protect them from lawsuits due to hardware or software failure just as other exchanges.

Lawsuits are not going to do anything even if they push thru with them.

BCH price will probably be higher than $2500 by the time one could even start , so lawsuits are a non-issue either way.  Smiley

lawsuits bwaahaha >>>>its a video game!!! :-D n00bz
Activity: 266
Merit: 20
It crashed from $2800 to almost $1000 in such a short period just because the one exchange that was causing the pump from a single entity (Ver) crashed the server and now
i'm hearing that there is a huge lawsuit from thousands of their customers against bithumb because the crash caused them huge financial loss

News Link ?

Thanks,

Problem was a server crash, you can guarantee Bithumb terms of service protect them from lawsuits due to hardware or software failure just as other exchanges.

Lawsuits are not going to do anything even if they push thru with them.

BCH price will probably be higher than $2500 by the time one could even start , so lawsuits are a non-issue either way.  Smiley
It was not last pump in future there will be more organized pumps and dumps on greedy folks who will enter at high floors. It is going straight down with free fall so after next difficulty adjustment in Bitcoin they will come back for sure. They made billions of dollars in couple of days already.
omg and here is another...... Huh  Cheesy Cheesy

tell me , would you rather pay stupid high fees and slow tx times on btc or would you rather use segwit?

Bitcoin cash is the only coin that performs the same and better as the og btc.

ya is there a pharmacy that takes BCH? :\ hmmm
sold all bitcoins for bch. bitcoin transactions are stuck. i dont like that.

bch the new btc. yes count me in
Nice job, just in time when BTC is picking up. Must have been several million satoshies LOL!
The fact that he named himself as "Lisk-investor", which is yet another random shitcoin, says more than enough about his intelligence or choices. Roll Eyes

This coin has everything that it needs, a sleazebag, a criminal and a fake satoshi.
There is literally not a single cyberpunk on board of this scam coin. It still amazes me how they want ridiculously large blocks in the end, which would limit the node running capacities to big entities, which would result in massive centralization and pretty much end with the loss of everything that makes a cryptocurrency valuable. They continue to spread disgusting lies such as "Segwit breaks the signature chain", "Bitcoin Core will never propose a hard fork", "Bitcoin Core is controlled by 1 company", etc. Angry

corporate takeover lead by ver , wright & gavin .. sweet Wink  lol
legendary
It was not last pump in future there will be more organized pumps and dumps on greedy folks who will enter at high floors. It is going straight down with free fall so after next difficulty adjustment in Bitcoin they will come back for sure. They made billions of dollars in couple of days already.
omg and here is another...... Huh  Cheesy Cheesy

tell me , would you rather pay stupid high fees and slow tx times on btc or would you rather use segwit?

Bitcoin cash is the only coin that performs the same and better as the og btc.
NrX
Activity: 770
Merit: 254
legendary
Here is a quick tip...
now from the $900 buyers there is 2 types of people, panic sellers on loss as it dropped back to $200 and the average down smart investors
the smart investors kept buying on every dip , accumulating more and gaining cheaper entry point than the original $900 they paid.

demand has increased as more epople are becoming aware that btc is now segwitcoin and bch performs much better overall.
So the smart buyers from $2800 are buying now and lowering their entry point, while noobs that bought high are selling low and calling bch a P&D lols.

It crashed from $2800 to almost $1000 in such a short period just because the one exchange that was causing the pump from a single entity (Ver) crashed the server and now i'm hearing that there is a huge lawsuit from thousands of their customers against bithumb because the crash caused them huge financial loss

so what if it crashed, coins always do a retrace as people take profits after a huge rise.
if noobs are scared, then fine....let them be, we all had to learn the hard way in crypto, its not easy money.
If they are smart they would understand, bitcoin cash is the true upgrade btc required...not segwit corp vision.
If they are smart they would be buying while it drops and get a better price entry point.

Butthurt? Why? I increased my bitcoin stash by 20% and I'm now shorting BCH, I love it!
Every comment you have made here since your recent arrival, says...you are a troll and want more btc as thats the vision you support....you support segwit but dont understand why lols

Thanks for that, so from now on if any reader thinks your here to help or guide them with your info, they will now know , you are a troll here to make yourself money.
Activity: 670
Merit: 120
TIME TO BAN THE YOBIT SCAM!!
Plan:

Mine it for a few days, dump it before it falls flat on it's face, make a bit of profit then back to mining the real BTC again.....along with everyone else Smiley

And done.

Made a bit of a killing out of this wannabe coin. As much as I hate these shitcoin clones, they do come in handy for accumulating some cheap BTC.

Next.
Here is a quick tip...

legendary
Here is a quick tip...

This isnt btc thread btw its the upgraded versions thread.  The real Bitcoin is Bitcoin cash  Wink
Here is a quick tip...

legendary
Here is a quick tip...

Activity: 392
Merit: 154

News Link ?

Here is a quick tip...

demand has increased as more people are becoming aware that btc is now segwitcoin and bch performs much better overall.
And here's the harsh reality
https://trends.google.com/trends/explore?date=today%205-y&q=Bitcoin,bitcoin%20cash,ethereum&hl=en-US
https://fork.lol/pow/hashrate
https://www.blocktrail.com/BCC

504024   Unknown   57 minutes ago      943.8 kB
504023   Unknown   2 hours 3 minutes ago      1.8 MB
504022   Unknown   3 hours 31 minutes ago      244.7 kB
504021   AntPool   4 hours 7 minutes ago      1.5 MB
504020   Unknown   5 hours 40 minutes ago      386.1 kB
504019   Unknown   6 hours 56 minutes ago      1.5 MB
504018   Unknown   7 hours 35 minutes ago      181.8 kB
504017   ViaBTC   8 hours ago      8.0 MB
504016   AntPool   10 hours 2 minutes ago      897.3 kB
504015   Unknown   10 hours 47 minutes ago
Activity: 266
Merit: 20

News Link ?

Google coming up empty on any lawsuits toward bithumb.

If such a thing could happen, then Bittrex and Poloniex will be next , they crash all the time.
Activity: 392
Merit: 154
Here is a quick tip...

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
https://steemit.com/bch/@introspectiv/bitcoin-cash-pump-manipulation

We have seen this all before. Right after its fork BCH pumped very strongly through Bithumb steadily rose to around $1000USD then slowly drifted downwards to $350 USD or thereabouts. All indicators showed that pump was not organic, it was orchestrated.

Now that B2X was abandoned and BCH lost its opportunity to get a leg up for another run, it's trying again. So here we go again, like before Bithumb is accounting for roughly half of the volume for this current pump. But is it organic growth or is it again orchestrated? I can say without a shadow of a doubt its not organic growth. I have been watching this pump very carefully and noticed most of the volume is occurring in the middle of their night or very early morning. Times the Koreans should be fast asleep. As I type its 4AM in Seoul and BCH is pumping extremely hard, I watched it rise almost $100 within mins. This is not organic, it's not normal, its manipulation.

Is this the work of the Chinese mining cartel owned by Bitmain and Roger Vers Bitcoin.com pool? It seems logical assume so. Are they are mining/converting/buying BCH through Bithumb to pump their Wu-coin to attract miner attention and user investment, meanwhile they starve BTC of hashing power to try to weaken it? No surprises here but this is what they were going to do at the back end of the B2X fork. But they lost the opportunity so now its plan B. They are counting on BTC holders to get nervous and jump ship by slowing down BTC transactions and making BCH to appear as the chain to be on. By adjusting their difficulty they hope to attract more non-Chinese cartel miners to the fold to consolidate their efforts.

This all goes to show what a fake coin BCH really is. It also shows how corrupt Ver/BU and Bitmain are. IF BCH was so great then just let it win market share on its own merits without manipulation. Wont happen because they don't have Bitcoins 8 years of user confidence, they don't have 8 years of core developer experience they don't have a track record. So guys/gals use caution this pump will deflate rapidly if after the BCH difficulty adjustment BCH doesn't attract organic growth. Invest wisely.

Interesting
seriously interesting.
Jump to: