Author

Topic: [ANN] Bitcoin Cash - Pro on-chain scaling - Cheaper fees - page 506. (Read 704412 times)

Activity: 1134
Merit: 525
Less hops. More wins.
I usually measure the success of a coin by the amount of genuine FUD that it receives.   And right now and for the last few days I see clearly that core knows this is the real bitcoin or else we would not be seeing FUD and even direct personal threats  from Hero members.  LOL  This is historic. 

There have been threats?

yes my freedom of speech was directly threatened today by Lauda and rustmind

they have promised to blemish my reputation for all time here in this forum if I continue to promote this project.  They feel it is a scam and so I am not allowed to support the project because they are self appointed protectors of newbies

That wasn't a threat. If you keep supporting this scam and keep spreading false information, you'll end up with a neg trust.

A negative trust shows that you are not to be trusted. I don't trust you.

If you feel threatened, you are free to leave. I heard bitcoin.com forums are welcoming fellow scammers.  Wink

I am not asking you or anyone to trust me.  Do you need a personality to worship?  Can you not make your own decisions?  In fact DO NOT TRUST ME OR ANYONE THIS THREAD IS OVERRUN WITH BOTS SHILLS AND MORONS.  RESEARCH EVERYTHING AND BELIEVE NO ONE UNTIL YOU CAN VERIFY IT WITH YOUR OWN RESEARCH.

there does that help mindrust?
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
when is the fork. who will be staying with the old chain?

No one as no one is mining it. The update is an update not a fork.
Activity: 406
Merit: 105
Chosŏn Minjujuŭi Inmin Konghwaguk
I have been a part of this community since before bitcoin existed.  You have no idea who you insult when you decide to harras me or threaten my rights.  

And you have done nothing for bitcoin like these other concern trolls.  You are not ever funny.

More lies... Registration date; 2016. I am pretty sure bitcoin was around long before. Grin

You really deserve "the red". You are lucky i am not an admin or mod because You wouldnt get away only with a neg trust Wink

You are just another lying bcash shill making its way to my ignore list...

Bro you can read without registering bro.  I only registered to speak to trumpcoin dev last year.  hahah so sad you are.  You have no idea who I am lol
Trumpcoin, LOL! You specifically support only troll coins? How can you look yourself in the mirror and not wanting to kill yourself?

This is not a troll coin this is bitcoin as originally envisioned by that beautiful young unknown man in 2008.  Did you forget you are here doing actual trolling right now?  omg

HAHAHAHA! A picture is worth 1000 words
Less hops. More wins.
I have been a part of this community since before bitcoin existed.  You have no idea who you insult when you decide to harras me or threaten my rights.  

And you have done nothing for bitcoin like these other concern trolls.  You are not ever funny.

More lies... Registration date; 2016. I am pretty sure bitcoin was around long before. Grin

You really deserve "the red". You are lucky i am not an admin or mod because You wouldnt get away only with a neg trust Wink

Bro you can read without registering bro.  I only registered to speak to trumpcoin dev last year.  hahah so sad you are.  You have no idea who I am lol
Trumpcoin, LOL! You specifically support only troll coins? How can you look yourself in the mirror and not wanting to kill yourself?

This is not a troll coin this is bitcoin as originally envisioned by that beautiful young unknown man in 2008.  Did you forget you are here doing actual trolling right now?  omg
Less hops. More wins.

Trumpcoin, LOL! You specifically support only troll coins?

I needed practice.  And the coin needed help.  I support Trump yes.  I had just finished a stressful 18 month court case and needed a distraction.

At least you two guys have usernames that fit.  I will thank you both for that.  Thank you gary the asshole and mindrust for warning us with your usernames.

Now please give me the respect each of us deserves.

I am dedicating the rest of my life to this coin here called bitcoin cash.  Mindrust please cease and desist from threats directed at me starting now.  Thank you

Less hops. More wins.

More threats too btw .  I hope you do not have children or a wife.  I feel bad for them if they do.  How do you handle them do you threaten them too?  or do you actually do more than just threat.  Huh
legendary
Activity: 3276
Merit: 2442
I have been a part of this community since before bitcoin existed.  You have no idea who you insult when you decide to harras me or threaten my rights. 

And you have done nothing for bitcoin like these other concern trolls.  You are not ever funny.

The BCH hardfork is a software upgrade. Yes there will be 2 chains. The split will be like an Alt Alt and will die. Yes there can be coins but will be still born with coins worthless and nobody will want to run the software. Unless there is another snake in the grass.
There is no grass, only snakes.
Less hops. More wins.

This is amazing discovery BCH has fishy CEO so this will move forward like a political part or trading company. What a centralized system involve into this coin and this is going to replace fully decentralized system.

Are you guys trying to get everything wrong.  Is this what modern trolling looks like? LOL

it was a joke.  You are all ceo's of the bank since you are the bank.  Well I guess you are a different type of bitcoin expert.  The kind that doesn't understand bitcoin.
Activity: 71
Merit: 31
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
The BCH hardfork is a software upgrade. Yes there will be 2 chains. The split will be like an Alt Alt and will die. Yes there can be coins but will be still born with coins worthless and nobody will want to run the software. Unless there is another snake in the grass.
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
Hello. Can someone tell me what exactly happens now or what will happen? Will the price fall for bitcoin cash or rise? Thank you

Short term , anyone guess.

Long Term,  Bitcoin Cash Rise and core version of BTC dies.

Yeah, one more George Soros trying to speculate between bitcoin and bitcoin cash. İf bitcoin cash will not be centralized, same problem will grow into the their chain again. I am sure someone in future will say 8mb block not enough  we have to increase it to 16mb or higher than Smiley
Why wait, increase it to 1TB blocks, more is better right?

Do you think the fact that bitcoin cash is splitting from bitcoin cash classic will dilute the market, effectively neutering it? Also, do you know who will be developing the old bitcoin cash chain?
bitcoincash just borned and its already got hf. classic and new one. Do you think they will success? btc needs improvement but not like this.
Less hops. More wins.
I have been a part of this community since before bitcoin existed.  You have no idea who you insult when you decide to harras me or threaten my rights. 

And you have done nothing for bitcoin like these other concern trolls.  You are not ever funny.
Less hops. More wins.
I usually measure the success of a coin by the amount of genuine FUD that it receives.   And right now and for the last few days I see clearly that core knows this is the real bitcoin or else we would not be seeing FUD and even direct personal threats  from Hero members.  LOL  This is historic. 

There have been threats?

they have promised to blemish my reputation for all time here in this forum if I continue to promote this project.  They feel it is a scam and so I am not allowed to support the project because they are self appointed protectors of newbies

That wasn't a threat. If you keep supporting this scam and keep spreading false information, you'll end up with a neg trust.

If you feel threatened, you are free to leave. I heard bitcoin.com forums are welcoming fellow scammers.  Wink

Did everyone see what just happened there?  ^^^

He says he is not threatening but then proceeds to double down on the threat in the same breath. 

Hey fake hero troll:  do you not have any facts that you can use to support your claim about whatever the heck you believe?  So instead you must resort to threat on my right to speech?  You are a sad man to do that.  The whole world just saw what you did.  How sad and shameful for you.
legendary
Activity: 3276
Merit: 2442

There have been threats?

Activity: 1078
Merit: 255
What chain fork lol??. Couldn't handle this pump. One pump and chain is stuck after diff adjustment. Just like any new shitlat coming each day.

Eitherway chinese pools are making living now out of BTC transaction fees which they are not paying out.
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
I can tell you all right now BTrash is a SCAM.  

https://pastebin.com/n0aGBMQr  - This was posted THREE months before today. Nobody could have forseen the exact events that have unfolded three months ago.
They are attempting a hostile takeover of Bitcoin.  The Bitcoin mempool has been spammed for days, and Roger Ver himself has been dumping 1000's of BTC on Bitfinex and buying Btrash. Do NOT buy Bitcoin Cash, hold onto your Bitcoin for dear life. If you don't believe me, go look at all the comments on his Twitter posts. People know whats up and they're angry!  I was banned from bitcoin.com for pointing this out. There are shills everywhere there.  Also go look up Roger Ver's criminal history, and his friend who claims he's the real Satoshi. Go watch his friend (Craig Write) cussing and getting defensive on youtube, that is definitely NOT the real Satoshi.

FAIR WARNING PEOPLE. I suggest you tell everyone who will listen, this is a fight for the future of Bitcoin and Crypto's as a whole! 

And if people don't believe me, I highly recommend you research this yourself.
Activity: 124
Merit: 60
Predictions were good, more pumping, more dumping..
We will see more ..and BTC is still the best and number one  Smiley
Activity: 434
Merit: 255
"Earlier today, on November 12, the market cap of Bitcoin Cash broke the $30 billion mark, officially surpassing that of Ethereum.
Vitalik Buterin, the co-founder of Ethereum, congratulated Bitmain founder Jihan Wu and bitcoin angel investor Roger Ver on the recent success of Bitcoin Cash, particularly in the South Korean market."

Seen at: https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/bitcoin-cash-briefly-surpasses-market-cap-ethereum-30-billion/
Jump to: