Author

Topic: [ANN] Bitcoin Cash - Pro on-chain scaling - Cheaper fees - page 520. (Read 704412 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 105
Chosŏn Minjujuŭi Inmin Konghwaguk
So much for a decentralized world... And I thought Wallstreet was bad..  The hell with this manipulation. I'll never touch BCH again... Sometimes, just sometimes we have to have some principles. This is wrong on so many levels I don't even know where to begin. Clear hostile takeover that will fail, and only hurt this industry. No one new is going to touch BCH with a ten foot poll after this price manipulation. And anyone with 2 brain cells won't invest in crypto now because of this un-decedntralized price manipulation. On a normal day.. trade vol is 3-5 billion.. 26billion, really? Pfft, screw this..
All is fair in love and war, don't hate the player hate the game. This is not that bad, you can ride the BCH bull and earn some real bitcoins, just need to know when to pull out and not become a BCH bag holder.
Or just stay off line for a week, everything will be adjusted naturally by then.
price swings of 100 $ in a very short time = trading so easy.

This looking much easy at the moment for trading but still uncertainty about the future of this coin. Nobody can predict what will happen on Monday when all market will awake.
So don't keep it long, buy the dips sell the highs, if it landslides bellow 0.2 pull out and cut your loses. After the fork lend some BCH and short the shit out of it Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
So much for a decentralized world... And I thought Wallstreet was bad..  The hell with this manipulation. I'll never touch BCH again... Sometimes, just sometimes we have to have some principles. This is wrong on so many levels I don't even know where to begin. Clear hostile takeover that will fail, and only hurt this industry. No one new is going to touch BCH with a ten foot poll after this price manipulation. And anyone with 2 brain cells won't invest in crypto now because of this un-decedntralized price manipulation. On a normal day.. trade vol is 3-5 billion.. 26billion, really? Pfft, screw this..
All is fair in love and war, don't hate the player hate the game. This is not that bad, you can ride the BCH bull and earn some real bitcoins, just need to know when to pull out and not become a BCH bag holder.
Or just stay off line for a week, everything will be adjusted naturally by then.

This looking much easy at the moment for trading but still uncertainty about the future of this coin. Nobody can predict what will happen on Monday when all market will awake.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Now even after segwit2 alt coin still bleeding am sure all money now is push to bch Undecided or suddenly a big news about bch to take over btc is on the pipeline who knows with crypto market. Good for bch hodlers Wink this clearly shows that big players only cares about btc and anything that FORKED out of it. BCH not have any usability yet getting pumped like sh**t. Total madness.
Before i also have assumption that after segwit2x was cancelled altcoin price will rise, but unfortunately seem money come to BCH that's why BCH price can rise. I just hope after BCH, altcoin price also have possibility to rise
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
Activity: 4
Activity: 518
Merit: 107
Guys, I have a paper wallet with an old BTC address. It also has BCH, any wallet I can use to move those?
Activity: 392
Merit: 154
After the Fork we will see the biggest dump on bch...

It will be interesting to see how the new DAA will handle this huge profitability swing coming up and to say the fork is happening tomorrow there are still quite a lot of nodes running a non compatible version
Activity: 938
Merit: 517
After the Fork we will see the biggest dump on bch...
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
Now even after segwit2 alt coin still bleeding am sure all money now is push to bch Undecided or suddenly a big news about bch to take over btc is on the pipeline who knows with crypto market. Good for bch hodlers Wink this clearly shows that big players only cares about btc and anything that FORKED out of it. BCH not have any usability yet getting pumped like sh**t. Total madness.
Activity: 53
This is for all the marbles. The amount of money been thrown around is beyond comprehension. Ive seen walls worth several million get eaten like nothing. All the big players are involved. Look at the amount sitting in tether. Total madness.
Activity: 350
epic pump. How much capital was involved in this one. It's crazy.
The trade volume in the last 24 hours is $10,778,700,000.
From 1200 to 2800, and back to 1200. It is that crazy.
You're right, only in short time BCH price rise rapidly and in short time too BCH price down. I guess there are some people who can't wait for the best time for buy this coin lose their money
Ano
Activity: 1148
Merit: 253
the war between btc and bcc has just started, lets see who will be the winner, who will take over the leadership of blockchain world

This is not a war it's nothing more than just epic pump soon you will see this bitcoin will remain on the top as it's going on very strong.
Activity: 12
Bithumb is online for 2 hours and still no update on trading?

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoin-cash/#markets
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
The trade volume in the last 24 hours is $10,778,700,000.
From 1200 to 2800, and back to 1200. It is that crazy.
Activity: 192
the war between btc and bcc has just started, lets see who will be the winner, who will take over the leadership of blockchain world
Activity: 173
Activity: 392
Merit: 154
Bitcoin Cash was created by Satoshi Nakamoto in 2009. This is the Bitcoin Cash genesis block:https://blockchair.com/bitcoin-cash/block/1

Ill show you the genesis block of bitcoin gold from 2009 later on also from satoshi nakamoto
Activity: 374
Merit: 101
I am a student
Jump to: