Author

Topic: [ANN] Bitcoin Cash - Pro on-chain scaling - Cheaper fees - page 519. (Read 704412 times)

Activity: 1288
Merit: 645
they are playıng wıth thıs shıtcoın. change thıs shıt name pls.

they have equal btc. ıf they have 10k bcc they have 10k btc too and that cause an easy pump for that fuckıng mıners and ıdıot people jumpıng that shıt and lose money.

they are losıng communıty by doıng thıs shıts. crypto world losıng reputaton by thıs shıt movements.
Activity: 938
Merit: 517
Man that was a massive dump fro 0.53 all the way down to 0.2. Must have been a bad feeling for those who bought at the top in that very moment Cheesy Maybe they'll get another chance if they didn't panic sell at a loss.

it's hard to sympathise with one anyone stupid enough to buy in beyond the 0.05 price level.

People are very greedy and think this might be the next btc.I think tomorrow they will got a hard lesson.
Activity: 406
Merit: 105
Chosŏn Minjujuŭi Inmin Konghwaguk
Hello guys,

This massive movement in BCH is insane. I am a trader, I had a long position in BCH. My broker closed my position when the price was 1,5K!. (I couldn't believe my broker closed my position without my approval!) I have exit rules so when the price went over 2K I could have exited the trade with higher profit!
Is any of you an active trader? Did your broker close your BCH positions or froze them? Any recommendations where is the best place to trade and do not get this type of problems when there are big movements in the cryptocurrency market?

Thank you.
Hey better safe than sorry, be happy with your profits, it's hard to tell what is a good bump stop, don't hold BCH for too long and just ride the bull and cut the your losses when it dips. You don't want to end up holding a bag of BCH dicks once the price corrects.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Hello guys,

This massive movement in BCH is insane. I am a trader, I had a long position in BCH. My broker closed my position when the price was 1,5K!. (I couldn't believe my broker closed my position without my approval!) I have exit rules so when the price went over 2K I could have exited the trade with higher profit!
Is any of you an active trader? Did your broker close your BCH positions or froze them? Any recommendations where is the best place to trade and do not get this type of problems when there are big movements in the cryptocurrency market?

Thank you.
legendary
Merit: 1087
Man that was a massive dump fro 0.53 all the way down to 0.2. Must have been a bad feeling for those who bought at the top in that very moment Cheesy Maybe they'll get another chance if they didn't panic sell at a loss.

it's hard to sympathise with one anyone stupid enough to buy in beyond the 0.05 price level.
Activity: 181
Merit: 100
Activity: 192
Merit: 13
What happened with bch?? Ver run out of bitcoins? LuL's  Tongue .
legendary
Merit: 1087
BCH does look promising if it can cooperate with BTC. No one gains when both coins are punishing each other.

no one wants to cooperate or will. i'll bet more than a few people involved would sooner see the entire thing fail than relent on their position.
Activity: 53
Man, it has been a hell of a ride, especially for the past 2 days. BCH does look promising if it can cooperate with BTC. No one gains when both coins are punishing each other. Volatility is good but when it's that much it doesn't really instill confidence in the coin itself. The gain of BCH/BTC is impressive though!
Activity: 73
Merit: 2
What goes up must come down! Btc or Bch whichever it is, We have seen BTC touching 7800 and now look at it! We are seeing the same with BCH, The market manipulators Roger and Jihan both are doing this pump to maximize their profits, Double up their money. At the end of the day crypto or not crypto, Blockchain or not blockchain, Everyone is in this for profits including me, Probably if I was at that position, I would be doing the same as pumping up this coin, When u hold majority of coins then you can pump and dump when need be to make few 100 millions or billion. Wait and see I would recommend.
Activity: 122
Merit: 10
I think the big dump for BCH before the fork. Also some people I see think the BCH fork will have coins on 2 chains. There is nou extra coins it is a software update.

You got it right. Some think there will be free coins again. It is simple a software update and backed user's consensus and miners. (AFAIK)

when "fork" must be?
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
I think the big dump for BCH before the fork. Also some people I see think the BCH fork will have coins on 2 chains. There is nou extra coins it is a software update.

You got it right. Some think there will be free coins again. It is simple a software update and backed user's consensus and miners. (AFAIK)
Activity: 392
Merit: 154
I am marveled at Roger Ver's manipulation and what the quality P&D scheme it is. People buying bch with btc are blindly fooled or very high risk accepting speculants.

It's going to be a hard lesson for some but one that needs to be taught otherwise they won't ever learn
Activity: 122
Merit: 10
you talk about BCC but same just happened to BTC,market manipulations,who were trading on Bitfinix  saw all this,all those walls from up and down to hold price,all those walls removing to take price in direction ,BCC and BTC ,both now hurt crypto.
Activity: 168
Merit: 104
I am marveled at Roger Ver's manipulation and what the quality P&D scheme it is. People buying bch with btc are blindly fooled or very high risk accepting speculants.
Activity: 26
So much for a decentralized world... And I thought Wallstreet was bad..  The hell with this manipulation. I'll never touch BCH again... Sometimes, just sometimes we have to have some principles. This is wrong on so many levels I don't even know where to begin. Clear hostile takeover that will fail, and only hurt this industry. No one new is going to touch BCH with a ten foot poll after this price manipulation. And anyone with 2 brain cells won't invest in crypto now because of this un-decedntralized price manipulation. On a normal day.. trade vol is 3-5 billion.. 26billion, really? Pfft, screw this..
All is fair in love and war, don't hate the player hate the game. This is not that bad, you can ride the BCH bull and earn some real bitcoins, just need to know when to pull out and not become a BCH bag holder.
Or just stay off line for a week, everything will be adjusted naturally by then.

Sorry, but there is nothing natural about this... Hell, this is the very reason why ppl come here - to get away from the utterly rigged system we live in. The idea that is crypto, is lost on you greedy individuals... Welcome home I suppose..
Agreed but the reality is 90% of BTC/BCH is held in a small few hands.  Everyone knew this now they are showing the whole world how concentrated is truely is.  
At the end of the day they'll get rid of their BCH and the gullible will end up holding a bag of dicks until the next pump.
Activity: 53
So much for a decentralized world... And I thought Wallstreet was bad..  The hell with this manipulation. I'll never touch BCH again... Sometimes, just sometimes we have to have some principles. This is wrong on so many levels I don't even know where to begin. Clear hostile takeover that will fail, and only hurt this industry. No one new is going to touch BCH with a ten foot poll after this price manipulation. And anyone with 2 brain cells won't invest in crypto now because of this un-decedntralized price manipulation. On a normal day.. trade vol is 3-5 billion.. 26billion, really? Pfft, screw this..
All is fair in love and war, don't hate the player hate the game. This is not that bad, you can ride the BCH bull and earn some real bitcoins, just need to know when to pull out and not become a BCH bag holder.
Or just stay off line for a week, everything will be adjusted naturally by then.

Sorry, but there is nothing natural about this... Hell, this is the very reason why ppl come here - to get away from the utterly rigged system we live in. The idea that is crypto, is lost on you greedy individuals... Welcome home I suppose..
Agreed but the reality is 90% of BTC/BCH is held in a small few hands.  Everyone knew this now they are showing the whole world how concentrated it really is.  

You don't believe greed is natural?
Activity: 4

Jump to: