Author

Topic: [ANN] Bitcoin Cash - Pro on-chain scaling - Cheaper fees - page 517. (Read 704412 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Hello guys,

This massive movement in BCH is insane. I am a trader, I had a long position in BCH. My broker closed my position when the price was 1,5K!. (I couldn't believe my broker closed my position without my approval!) I have exit rules so when the price went over 2K I could have exited the trade with higher profit!
Is any of you an active trader? Did your broker close your BCH positions or froze them? Any recommendations where is the best place to trade and do not get this type of problems when there are big movements in the cryptocurrency market?

Thank you.
I have trade on Bittrex and closed position with limit order when price was 2000.01 with any issue so maybe you have to change echange platform.
Activity: 192
Merit: 13
 Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked BCH 900 12 hours time  Kiss
Activity: 392
Merit: 154
friends, how long exactly is a fork of bcc?

Activation of the new consensus rules will be done on a median time stamp basis on blocks that occur after timestamp 1510600000, which corresponds to November 13th, 7:06 PM GMT.  

and which site is to look at what is now the block at the bcc?

It's not being done on a block height it will be sometime shortly after 1906UTC tomorrow and you should not see when it happens it will just happen unnoticed the few miners should have all upgraded so the old chain will just die instantly unless someone goes rogue and keeps it alive which would be pointless as the miners would just attack it as it would be so weak
Activity: 1834
Merit: 639
*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*
Whale bought a lot of BCC at a rate of 0.5 BTC for BCC. So it's just a matter of time to get back from the correction

That whale has a name it was roger ver it's already been proven

Nice to see him loising all of his money on this Copy and paste clone Coin. One week and he will loose 75% of his holdings.
 Grin Grin Grin

so do we go with bch classic or bch premium? :-D lol
Activity: 1834
Merit: 639
*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*

Activation of the new consensus rules will be done on a median time stamp basis on blocks that occur after timestamp 1510600000, which corresponds to November 13th, 7:06 PM GMT. 

so if you buy today x2 coin tmrw thx Wink weeee
Activity: 75
Merit: 10

and which site is to look at what is now the block at the bcc?
Activity: 112
yeah so bitcoin is now worse than gold (lower quality) since when you buy gold you pay 30 usd over spot per ounce.  With bitcoin you must pay 30usd over spot each time you move any portion of it!  FAIL

Innocent question:
Were you born an idiot, or you developed this quality over the years?

Pro tip:  People that insult others are actually proving they are not smart.

I am sure if you had facts you would have presented them..
 you guys must be scared that p2p cash went up to .5 huh?  haha

I didn't want to insult, I saw it more as a joke...  Wink

Truth is, I was scared this morning, but now I got used to it...

wanting to insult is not the same as actually insulting.  obviously you have problems being genuine.  Such a strange reaction to my pointing out the flaws in bitcoin due to high fees.

bitcoin is wearing no clothes -- look!

There's no logic in the alt market, that's why your argument (about flaws) is not valid.

If there was logic in alts, btc would cost 1$ and all other alts zero...

Activity: 938
Merit: 517
Whale bought a lot of BCC at a rate of 0.5 BTC for BCC. So it's just a matter of time to get back from the correction

Nice to see him loising all of his money on this Copy and paste clone Coin. One week and he will loose 75% of his holdings.
 Grin Grin Grin
what you need to be ready?

Hope you guys are ready..........  Smiley

What for the flippening didn't that happen yesterday ?
Activity: 1134
Merit: 525
Less hops. More wins.
yeah so bitcoin is now worse than gold (lower quality) since when you buy gold you pay 30 usd over spot per ounce.  With bitcoin you must pay 30usd over spot each time you move any portion of it!  FAIL

Innocent question:

Pro tip:  People that insult others are actually proving they are not smart.

you guys must be scared that p2p cash went up to .5 huh?  haha

I didn't want to insult, I saw it more as a joke...  Wink

wanting to insult is not the same as actually insulting.  obviously you have problems being genuine.  Such a strange reaction to my pointing out the flaws in bitcoin due to high fees.

bitcoin is wearing no clothes -- look!
legendary
Activity: 1223
Merit: 1000

legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1075
Hope you guys are ready..........  Smiley
Less hops. More wins.
yeah so bitcoin is now worse than gold (lower quality) since when you buy gold you pay 30 usd over spot per ounce.  With bitcoin you must pay 30usd over spot each time you move any portion of it!  FAIL

Lets just buy Trump Coin FAILLLLLLL

well if you buy TRUMP you will get them within a few seconds of sending.  btw saying fail does not make it so.  Actual failure is needed for that.
yeah so bitcoin is now worse than gold (lower quality) since when you buy gold you pay 30 usd over spot per ounce.  With bitcoin you must pay 30usd over spot each time you move any portion of it!  FAIL

Innocent question:

I didn't want to insult, I saw it more as a joke...  Wink

Less hops. More wins.

Innocent question:

Innocent question:

Jump to: