Author

Topic: [ANN] Bitcoin Cash - Pro on-chain scaling - Cheaper fees - page 518. (Read 704412 times)

Activity: 374
Merit: 101
I am a student
Activity: 182
Merit: 17
yeah so bitcoin is now worse than gold (lower quality) since when you buy gold you pay 30 usd over spot per ounce.  With bitcoin you must pay 30usd over spot each time you move any portion of it!  FAIL

Lets just buy Trump Coin FAILLLLLLL
Activity: 1134
Merit: 525
Less hops. More wins.
yeah so bitcoin is now worse than gold (lower quality) since when you buy gold you pay 30 usd over spot per ounce.  With bitcoin you must pay 30usd over spot each time you move any portion of it!  FAIL

Luckily all the bitcoin experts are here in this thread so I will not need to find where they post so they can see the problem now!

I am unbanked and bitcoin failed me and Satoshi.

Activity: 1834
Merit: 639
*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1828
Activity: 512
Merit: 20
pay attention. in a few hours it's likely to be 4x less profitable.

Looks like a pump and dump scheme. Stuff like this hurts everyone in the long run.
Activity: 192
Merit: 13
BCH 900 GOOOOO!
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087
BCH is now over 2x more profitable to mine over BTC.

pay attention. in a few hours it's likely to be 4x less profitable.
Activity: 374
Merit: 101
I am a student
Man that was a massive dump fro 0.53 all the way down to 0.2. Must have been a bad feeling for those who bought at the top in that very moment Cheesy Maybe they'll get another chance if they didn't panic sell at a loss.

it's hard to sympathise with one anyone stupid enough to buy in beyond the 0.05 price level.

People are very greedy and think this might be the next btc.I think tomorrow they will got a hard lesson.

Do you think BCH will dump tomorrow?
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
It looks like  traders win in this BCH news. They really took advantage of the fake news that was release by bch. No matter what, infrastructure of BTC is already established. BCH is just an altcoin.
The only reason I was not a fan of BCH is because of the centralised nature - but that can easily change if miners switch from BTC to BCH.  BCH is now over 2x more profitable to mine over BTC. The miners have the opportunity to switch every minute of every day. If they swap then the coin becomes decentralised and the price will go up in line with difficulty just as BTC has done.
Plus as the miners swap from BTC to BCH then the BTC network becomes even more clogged as less power is available to confirm all those transactions which will frustrate the merchants even more and encourge they swap coin thus hurting the price of BTC in turn encouraging more miners to mine BCH - rinse and repeat.     

People also seem to be saying you cannot buy anthing with BCH, well you can now only buy sha256 asic miners from Bitmain with BCH (ok a little ironic) but the fact is that's a big merchant. It's only going to take a couple of other big merchants who get annoyed at slow transactions to ban/stop BTC payments and start accepting BCH payments. If the merchants flip to the coin then the price really will flip. It seems BTC is really holding onto hope that merchants will 'stick with what they know' but at the end of the day they run a business and if they and their customers are being charged too much in fees then it's only a matter of time before they swap coins.

I'm happy enough to hold BCH to shop from Bitmain alone.

1-1 monday when Wall Street sees the mess you made :-D weeee
Man that was a massive dump fro 0.53 all the way down to 0.2. Must have been a bad feeling for those who bought at the top in that very moment Cheesy Maybe they'll get another chance if they didn't panic sell at a loss.

it's hard to sympathise with one anyone stupid enough to buy in beyond the 0.05 price level.

People are very greedy and think this might be the next btc.I think tomorrow they will got a hard lesson.

BCH is going to go x10 higher than BTC because of scarcity :-D (((trust me))))
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
The only reason I was not a fan of BCH is because of the centralised nature - but that can easily change if miners switch from BTC to BCH.  BCH is now over 2x more profitable to mine over BTC. The miners have the opportunity to switch every minute of every day. If they swap then the coin becomes decentralised and the price will go up in line with difficulty just as BTC has done.
Plus as the miners swap from BTC to BCH then the BTC network becomes even more clogged as less power is available to confirm all those transactions which will frustrate the merchants even more and encourge they swap coin thus hurting the price of BTC in turn encouraging more miners to mine BCH - rinse and repeat.     

People also seem to be saying you cannot buy anthing with BCH, well you can now only buy sha256 asic miners from Bitmain with BCH (ok a little ironic) but the fact is that's a big merchant. It's only going to take a couple of other big merchants who get annoyed at slow transactions to ban/stop BTC payments and start accepting BCH payments. If the merchants flip to the coin then the price really will flip. It seems BTC is really holding onto hope that merchants will 'stick with what they know' but at the end of the day they run a business and if they and their customers are being charged too much in fees then it's only a matter of time before they swap coins.

I'm happy enough to hold BCH to shop from Bitmain alone.
BCH BCH BCH to da mooon Cool weeeee

Activity: 1092
Merit: 507
btcstakes.com
Hello guys,

This massive movement in BCH is insane. I am a trader, I had a long position in BCH. My broker closed my position when the price was 1,5K!. (I couldn't believe my broker closed my position without my approval!) I have exit rules so when the price went over 2K I could have exited the trade with higher profit!
Is any of you an active trader? Did your broker close your BCH positions or froze them? Any recommendations where is the best place to trade and do not get this type of problems when there are big movements in the cryptocurrency market?

Thank you.

You have a crypto broker? Don't trust anyone with your crypto. I'm not a trader, but you can just trade on Poloniex or Bittrex or any of the bigger exchanges on your own. It's quite simple. Any crypto you intend on keeping, transfer them to your local wallet. Don't leave them on the exchanges.
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
I don't care. I jumped in.
Should have done it a couple of months ago...

I know there will be a correction but i'll stick to it.
I lost too much because the "don't buy this blahhh blahhhh"
Present . My idea is not to buy the BCH and everyone should focus on the other altcoin because the BCH price has been very strong pump in the past two days and will definitely dump in the coming time.

based ln what i hear hedge funds buying this as thinking next big coin Cool weeee
Activity: 1778
Merit: 504
WorkAsPro
Present . My idea is not to buy the BCH and everyone should focus on the other altcoin because the BCH price has been very strong pump in the past two days and will definitely dump in the coming time.
they are playıng wıth thıs shıtcoın. change thıs shıt name pls.

they have equal btc. ıf they have 10k bcc they have 10k btc too and that cause an easy pump for that fuckıng mıners and ıdıot people jumpıng that shıt and lose money.

they are losıng communıty by doıng thıs shıts. crypto world losıng reputaton by thıs shıt movements.

crypto world losing reputation!  Cheesy bwaahahaa
.05 was nice entry point ~ :-D BCH is sleepy now zzz
Jump to: