Author

Topic: [ANN] Bitcoin Cash - Pro on-chain scaling - Cheaper fees - page 529. (Read 704412 times)

Activity: 169
Merit: 100
that was ur first acitvity Cheesy congrats

Why do people buy at this price? it's just idiocy,the punishment will soon be

You been saying the same thing since $300,
You would have cost me alot of money , if I had listen to you.

I ain't never going to listen to you.

Bitcoin Cash YAY!!, it is the Greatest!

correction is on going
Activity: 266
Merit: 20

You been saying the same thing since $300,
You would have cost me alot of money , if I had listen to you.

I ain't never going to listen to you.

Bitcoin Cash YAY!!, it is the Greatest!

Activity: 742
Merit: 529
Activity: 266
Merit: 20
Bunch of crash Nazis in here , trying to trick people into selling so they can buy in cheaper.

$7,518,900,000 trading volume , Bitcoin Cash is beating every other coin in trading volume.
It could be in the #1 position next week at the rate it is moving.

something needs to flip and for one of them to die because a bitcoin and its copy and paste at number two is not a good look for the rest of the world.

bite your tongue and dump that shit. its clouding your judgement

You sound like a sore loser.  Wink

I believe in Bitcoin Cash and it is making me alot of money! 
I luv this coin.    Kiss
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
LMAO sexy ass vol pump, but holy shit this will dump haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaard and many will be rekt.  no natural here folks hahahaa.  garbage.
Activity: 83
Merit: 10
Look at the volume last 24 hours it is more than BTC. Crazy manipulated market as all markets are always. Will crash also once the steam runs out of the whales

regards
Balaji
Activity: 392
Merit: 254
something needs to flip and for one of them to die because a bitcoin and its copy and paste at number two is not a good look for the rest of the world.

bite your tongue and dump that shit. its clouding your judgement
Activity: 99
Merit: 11
2/3 of the volume is coming from bithumb, (no trading fees) huge price manipulation going on... Grin and the sheeple is falling for it...SAD
 Cry Cry Cry what the hell..btc ...bch ... what is the right choice..OMG
legendary
Activity: 1223
Merit: 1000
BCC new king ?
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087
Activity: 308
man this is really in creditable, now No.2... see if it holds
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
Yes there is a lot in these very events in the community and it is very interesting. I'm still wondering to what heights will fly this rocket, and how soon will sell a coin down. Too fast to inflate the price of this coin, but I confess growing very well.
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
Blew right by ether like it was standing still. Most exciting thing ive seen in crypto. Welcome to number 2 BCH.
bittrex - bch - down
Activity: 252
Merit: 101
what a buy wall..omg! 1700 btcs on bittrex
Impressive the price now $1700 on coinmarketcap, maybe today can reach $2000 and tomorrow possible to over. I have assumption if BCH price have correction maybe people will back to buy BTC and the price can rise again
the fork of btc is crazy now, hardly imagine, many people think bch may replace btc now, but i still believe btc, the fast the pump, the fast the dump
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1002
This was a crazy run of Bitcoin Cash during the last week. A lot of people make very huge profits, but it also think a dump will come very soon. Maybe we go back to 800 dollar, before rising again.
It's going to be brutal in a few days

https://fork.lol/reward/inflation https://fork.lol/blocks/time
Seem bitcoin cash price can growing and can reach bitcoin price in short time. But the effects altcoin price seem will down because flow of money will come to bitcoin cash

There i´m not with you. I don´t believe tha Bitcoin Cash will ever reach the price of Bitcoin. BCC will be a very successful and high valued coin, but it will never come close to Bitcoin.
Although can't reach on bitcoin price maybe can reach a half of bitcoin price. I think anything can happen in cryptocurrency, but for now bitcoin community is still bigger so i think bitcoin still the number one

Bitcoin is the number one and ever will be. I think the future of bitcoin will not be a digital currency, it will be traded as a own asset class, similar to gold. But we will see how far the way of BCC will go.
I think BCH will following BTC, so if BTC price rise then BCH price will rise.  Before it BTC price has rised, so this is time for BCH price for rise. If you have money better to invest in two this coin and hold it for long term investment

I think we will see a major dumping at the Bitcoin Cash markets very soon and this will end in a nightmare for a lot of people who bought at these high price and it will take a long time until the price will recover.
Activity: 350
Impressive the price now $1700 on coinmarketcap, maybe today can reach $2000 and tomorrow possible to over. I have assumption if BCH price have correction maybe people will back to buy BTC and the price can rise again
sorry wrong wrote..1700 btcs try to buy bitcoincash.. i never seen that before

Bitcoin here we go Cool lol
Jump to: