Author

Topic: [ANN] Bitcoin Cash - Pro on-chain scaling - Cheaper fees - page 530. (Read 704412 times)

Activity: 1834
Merit: 639
*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*
what a buy wall..omg! 1700 btcs on bittrex

Bitcoin here we go Cool lol
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
This was a crazy run of Bitcoin Cash during the last week. A lot of people make very huge profits, but it also think a dump will come very soon. Maybe we go back to 800 dollar, before rising again.
It's going to be brutal in a few days

https://fork.lol/reward/inflation https://fork.lol/blocks/time
Seem bitcoin cash price can growing and can reach bitcoin price in short time. But the effects altcoin price seem will down because flow of money will come to bitcoin cash

There i´m not with you. I don´t believe tha Bitcoin Cash will ever reach the price of Bitcoin. BCC will be a very successful and high valued coin, but it will never come close to Bitcoin.
Although can't reach on bitcoin price maybe can reach a half of bitcoin price. I think anything can happen in cryptocurrency, but for now bitcoin community is still bigger so i think bitcoin still the number one

Bitcoin is the number one and ever will be. I think the future of bitcoin will not be a digital currency, it will be traded as a own asset class, similar to gold. But we will see how far the way of BCC will go.
I think BCH will following BTC, so if BTC price rise then BCH price will rise.  Before it BTC price has rised, so this is time for BCH price for rise. If you have money better to invest in two this coin and hold it for long term investment
Activity: 169
what a buy wall..omg! 1700 btcs on bittrex
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1002
This was a crazy run of Bitcoin Cash during the last week. A lot of people make very huge profits, but it also think a dump will come very soon. Maybe we go back to 800 dollar, before rising again.
It's going to be brutal in a few days

https://fork.lol/reward/inflation https://fork.lol/blocks/time
Seem bitcoin cash price can growing and can reach bitcoin price in short time. But the effects altcoin price seem will down because flow of money will come to bitcoin cash

There i´m not with you. I don´t believe tha Bitcoin Cash will ever reach the price of Bitcoin. BCC will be a very successful and high valued coin, but it will never come close to Bitcoin.
Although can't reach on bitcoin price maybe can reach a half of bitcoin price. I think anything can happen in cryptocurrency, but for now bitcoin community is still bigger so i think bitcoin still the number one

Bitcoin is the number one and ever will be. I think the future of bitcoin will not be a digital currency, it will be traded as a own asset class, similar to gold. But we will see how far the way of BCC will go.
I am glad to see that BCH is making all time high price.
Personally, the price of BTC+BCH+BTG combined is the most important. Now it is going upward, which is nice.
BTC, BCH, BTG i think very good for long term investment because the trend always up and the trend never down if for long term. I think BCH and BTG price will following BTC price
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
I am glad to see that BCH is making all time high price.
Personally, the price of BTC+BCH+BTG combined is the most important. Now it is going upward, which is nice.
Sheeps, so many sheeps. Smiley

There will be many investors drinking so much beers but They will be drunk until They can not go home because They have not got their houses anymore. Just take care of your money now.

I will avoid this fact and keep bitcoins as like as savings in my life . Bitcoin is long life and forever . This is a good chance to buy more cheap bitcoins and wait for next stage at 8000usd .
I think BTC price will above 10000 usd for long term. Maybe after the rise of BCH price has over, people will buy bitcoin because the price now down about 6k usd and make bitcoin price increase again
Activity: 560
Merit: 261
My goodness, the price of BCH goes crazy... will take over Ethereum to become No.2 very soon... good job!

Very likely. The gap is less than 4billlion now.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 512

There will be many investors drinking so much beers but They will be drunk until They can not go home because They have not got their houses anymore. Just take care of your money now.

I will avoid this fact and keep bitcoins as like as savings in my life . Bitcoin is long life and forever . This is a good chance to buy more cheap bitcoins and wait for next stage at 8000usd .
Activity: 308
My goodness, the price of BCH goes crazy... will take over Ethereum to become No.2 very soon... good job!
Activity: 308
Merit: 134
Damn, I sold all the bch, replaced btc, just a few days ago Cry Cry Cry
i suffer the same situation with you, how crazy about bch and btg are, they are destroying btc now
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
Looks like ED was spot on. Good call ED.

https://youtu.be/AmFTFUHbiHU
a little bit aggressiv  Wink Grin

why do u hate btc so much ?

what do u mean with sheeps ? idiots they buy bch or idiots they dont buy bch

They are segshitcoin shills.

Sad, pathetic, stupid , and losing money on their segshitcoins.    LOL!
Oh they are also fat and ugly.

╥Aztek

Activity: 742
Merit: 529
Maybe it's for the better?
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
boooom !
what do u mean with sheeps ? idiots they buy bch or idiots they dont buy bch
Activity: 392
Merit: 254

i doubt there are that many
Activity: 148
Juggling with Crypto Investments
Activity: 53
What is happening with Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash⁉️

📢 A group not officially known is making an attack on several fronts to destabilize Bitcoin, since it was not possible to use SegWit2x to create another fork.

The Methodology is this one:

1️⃣ On the one hand, they are saturating the chain of blocks with a lot of transactions, around 23 per second, causing a large accumulation of unconfirmed transactions, which will undoubtedly cause slowness of the network during the next days, inviting back to the topic "We need a bigger block", benefiting Bcash's block with that idea, but in a manipulative way.

2️⃣ On the other hand, they are using the margin management skill of several exchanges to manipulate the market, which only requires organization and some money. This is like this: SHORT is done in Bitcoin and LONG in Bcash in several exchanges, using margin, knowing that they are the biggest competitors (besides ETH). By making BTC short they cause their price to go down, and by doing BCH long they cause their price to go up.

Then, they depend on the mass of people leaving and following the trend they try to score, launching stop loss in several places, and causing panic sales and purchases.

This plan is sustainable for some time, which will be as soon as most of the bitcoin sellers, of those who sold in panic, leave the market. Then buyers will be left alone, taking advantage of the price drop. At that time, they, who are manipulating the market, close both positions, taking advantage of both, and very probably buying the BTC, and taking it to new highs, probably at around 8500 or 9000.

3️⃣ And in the third point of strategy, they will take news out of various places, articles, texts, and any number of things to scare.

What do u think ?

And they want this to be a storage of value or a currency. Good luck with that. No way in hell the mass’s will touch this and put there life savings into crypto’s.
Activity: 28
What is happening with Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash⁉️

📢 A group not officially known is making an attack on several fronts to destabilize Bitcoin, since it was not possible to use SegWit2x to create another fork.

The Methodology is this one:

1️⃣ On the one hand, they are saturating the chain of blocks with a lot of transactions, around 23 per second, causing a large accumulation of unconfirmed transactions, which will undoubtedly cause slowness of the network during the next days, inviting back to the topic "We need a bigger block", benefiting Bcash's block with that idea, but in a manipulative way.

2️⃣ On the other hand, they are using the margin management skill of several exchanges to manipulate the market, which only requires organization and some money. This is like this: SHORT is done in Bitcoin and LONG in Bcash in several exchanges, using margin, knowing that they are the biggest competitors (besides ETH). By making BTC short they cause their price to go down, and by doing BCH long they cause their price to go up.

Then, they depend on the mass of people leaving and following the trend they try to score, launching stop loss in several places, and causing panic sales and purchases.

This plan is sustainable for some time, which will be as soon as most of the bitcoin sellers, of those who sold in panic, leave the market. Then buyers will be left alone, taking advantage of the price drop. At that time, they, who are manipulating the market, close both positions, taking advantage of both, and very probably buying the BTC, and taking it to new highs, probably at around 8500 or 9000.

3️⃣ And in the third point of strategy, they will take news out of various places, articles, texts, and any number of things to scare.

What do u think ?

Interesting thoughts ... I think you could be true ...
Jump to: