Author

Topic: [ANN] Bitcoin Cash - Pro on-chain scaling - Cheaper fees - page 532. (Read 704412 times)

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1002
This was a crazy run of Bitcoin Cash during the last week. A lot of people make very huge profits, but it also think a dump will come very soon. Maybe we go back to 800 dollar, before rising again.
Activity: 392
Merit: 154
it is amazing how this pump is created...evertime when btc goes down bch goes up..and btc goes up bch goes down at the same moments..whales take they profit and goes to the other coin to make their fast the profit..and go one.. very dangerous

It's at the most dangerous point now value has stabilised this is usually the calm before storm and can be at a ATH one minute and dumped right back to <$400 the next
Activity: 169
Merit: 100
it is amazing how this pump is created...evertime when btc goes down bch goes up..and btc goes up bch goes down at the same moments..whales take they profit and goes to the other coin to make their fast the profit..and go one.. very dangerous
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
"Bitcoin Cash is what I started working on in 2010: a store of value AND means of exchange." Gavin A    Shocked Shocked Shocked

https://twitter.com/gavinandresen/status/929377620000681984

Yep and people mocked me for believing in the Real Bitcoin BCH
You're still being mocked. It's like telling everyone your knockoff chinese trademark infringing phone is the real iphone and the iphone apple sells is shit.

Money needs to be a store of value and exchangeable. Its not a chinese knockoff BTG is a chinese knock off. BCH is keeping it peer to peer. Lets give it a few months and see who comes out on top.

BTC going to hit 5500 but please buy more so Gavin and Ver can sell you their corporate segpoo coins.

Thank you.
Activity: 406
Merit: 105
Chosŏn Minjujuŭi Inmin Konghwaguk

I support the chain with most transactions, like I said, if BCH comes anywhere near the TX volume BTC has I will dump all my cold storage and go all BCH, as well as apologies to each and every one of you.

Funny how the Kore fanbois "support the best coin" but are struggling to define that, since BTC fees are 5000x higher, it has 1/10 the capacity (with diminished hashrate, 1/8 block size, poor diff adjustment, and a completely full mempool, WOW). The can't use "the longest chain" either, but "the chain with the most transactions" is really stretching it... especially when those transactions are paying 10%+ fees.

Tell me then, how can I buy bitcoin cash, what can I buy with bitcoin cash and why most of their blocks are empty? Is it because it is a better coin than bitcoin?
Dogecoin has 6MB blocks, basically no transaction fees, way longer chain than bitcoin, is dogecoin a better coin than bitcoin?

You can buy BCH with any crypto or fiat on many many exchanges.

What can you buy with Bitcoin and why are all of the blocks and the mempool full?  Even the most diehard Kore fanbois now claim that BTC is a "store of value" that is "not useful for transacting".

BCH has 8x the blocksize therefore 8x the transaction capacity of BTC. You don't think there will ever be a time when the BCH chain has more transactions than BTC? And then what will be your reason for only believing in BTC?

I can buy hardware, gift cards, guns, drugs, ads, games, I can also load up my advcash account with it and buy pretty much anything with a credit card fully funded with bitcoin. Can bitcoin cash do any of that?
Mempool is full because bitcoin has a scaling issue, but that doesn't mean it wont be solved elegantly in due time once everything is tested rather than go for a quick dirty hack that only postpones the inevitable.
Merit: 254
BTG is the real one true bitcoin. deal with it.

Yea must be well under $50 now I heard it would be right here
best go check https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoin-gold/#charts

tek I admire your conviction and you seem like a nice guy. Please get out of that BTG soon bro, it's sooo scammy.

And what makes it any different to BCH ? and why so concerned all of a sudden ive netted profit from both BCH and BTG since I bought a bit of BCH recently for around $400 with a bit of BTC when it was just over $7000 and sold the BCH at $1200 then used that to buy some BTG at $170 and still have it now

I still own over 90% in BTC though

I trust the value of BTG much more than BCH since there are no big players trying to fake the price I have had a good look over the code and all seems good, Ive been running on testnet for a bit with no issues, I have actually tested things myself and not just relying on someone saying don't worry you can trust us

Well first off BTG doesn't have a blockchain, last I checked. So you're just trading some garbage futures on a coin that doesn't exist...  Second, there is a 20% premine for the devs - that dilutes the value and sets up a massive incentive for market rigging. Third, the market cap is zero because there is no coin, yet futures volume is $174 million. Any guesses as to how much of that $174 mil is real money? I'm guessing somewhere in the range of ZERO.

No big players trying to fake the price? Are you effing joking?

Shall I continue?

1. Testnet is real and active now for user, wallet,pool and dev testing and mainnet will be live in < 20 hours
2. No idea where you pulled that 20% premine from its 8000 blocks or ~0.5% (keep in mind that BCH is now > 9050 blocks mined so the premine is lower that BCH has hypermined)
3. The marketcap is 0 until mainnet goes live tomorrow then it will jump straight into the top5 by marketcap
4. That 174 Million is daily traded futures that will then be able to be withdrawn on the actual blockchain (Bcash daily was ~144 Million on release)

Activity: 686
Merit: 504

I support the chain with most transactions, like I said, if BCH comes anywhere near the TX volume BTC has I will dump all my cold storage and go all BCH, as well as apologies to each and every one of you.

Funny how the Kore fanbois "support the best coin" but are struggling to define that, since BTC fees are 5000x higher, it has 1/10 the capacity (with diminished hashrate, 1/8 block size, poor diff adjustment, and a completely full mempool, WOW). The can't use "the longest chain" either, but "the chain with the most transactions" is really stretching it... especially when those transactions are paying 10%+ fees.

Tell me then, how can I buy bitcoin cash, what can I buy with bitcoin cash and why most of their blocks are empty? Is it because it is a better coin than bitcoin?
Dogecoin has 6MB blocks, basically no transaction fees, way longer chain than bitcoin, is dogecoin a better coin than bitcoin?

You can buy BCH with any crypto or fiat on many many exchanges.

What can you buy with Bitcoin and why are all of the blocks and the mempool full?  Even the most diehard Kore fanbois now claim that BTC is a "store of value" that is "not useful for transacting".

BCH has 8x the blocksize therefore 8x the transaction capacity of BTC. You don't think there will ever be a time when the BCH chain has more transactions than BTC? And then what will be your reason for only believing in BTC?

Activity: 686
Merit: 504

Yea must be well under $50 now I heard it would be right here
best go check https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoin-gold/#charts

tek I admire your conviction and you seem like a nice guy. Please get out of that BTG soon bro, it's sooo scammy.

And what makes it any different to BCH ? and why so concerned all of a sudden ive netted profit from both BCH and BTG since I bought a bit of BCH recently for around $400 with a bit of BTC when it was just over $7000 and sold the BCH at $1200 then used that to buy some BTG at $170 and still have it now

I still own over 90% in BTC though

I trust the value of BTG much more than BCH since there are no big players trying to fake the price I have had a good look over the code and all seems good, Ive been running on testnet for a bit with no issues, I have actually tested things myself and not just relying on someone saying don't worry you can trust us

Well first off BTG doesn't have a blockchain, last I checked. So you're just trading some garbage futures on a coin that doesn't exist...  Second, there is a 20% premine for the devs - that dilutes the value and sets up a massive incentive for market rigging. Third, the market cap is zero because there is no coin, yet futures volume is $174 million. Any guesses as to how much of that $174 mil is real money? I'm guessing somewhere in the range of ZERO.

No big players trying to fake the price? Are you effing joking?

Shall I continue?

Activity: 266
Merit: 266
BAM! The power of TA. Bitcoin Cash BCH hits target. Depending on Correction, Target $1,873+

My previous TA yesterday seen here reaches and breaks target:

https://steemit.com/bitcoin/@philakonecrypto/bitcoin-cash-bch-november-10-technical-analysis-targeting-usd1-073-plus

Please see my new TA for BCH. Much time has been spent on it and I hope you enjoy it:

https://steemit.com/bitcoin/@philakonecrypto/bam-the-power-of-ta-bitcoin-cash-bch-hits-target-depending-on-correction-target-usd1-873

Also please follow me on Twitter for Play By Play: https://twitter.com/PhilakoneCrypto
And Youtube channel that is growing extremely fast: https://www.youtube.com/user/philakone1/

"Bitcoin Cash is what I started working on in 2010: a store of value AND means of exchange." Gavin A    Shocked Shocked Shocked

You're still being mocked. It's like telling everyone your knockoff chinese trademark infringing phone is the real iphone and the iphone apple sells is shit.
Astonishing rise, but I cannot find what is the reason why it rise (except Segwit 2x cancellation - I don't think is sufficient cause)
Is there any big news, or it is another pump & dump?

I think Bitcoin will remain top price thanks to big money, but I am really curious if bch could keep 1000+ levels

That is interesting to watch how long it will remain above $1k at the moment there is no solid reason behind this. Time will decide about the people who are buying at this price.

1. From the amount of questions that are getting asked about the fork and getting extra coins could be one reason many are expecting to double up
2. Roger is selling the rest of his Bitcoin to buy Bitcoin Cash
3. The Segwit2x crowd see this as the next best option

Thats about it take your pick but probably a combination of all 3 either way it won't last and when it does dump it will go HARD

I think you are correct.

Interesting how much BTG is pumping now as well.  Went from $140 to over $600 in 24 hours     Shocked
Its not going to crash hard because the weak investors already dumped their BCH believing in the Segshit corporate coin. With Gavin confirming BCH the Flippening is happening.
Astonishing rise, but I cannot find what is the reason why it rise (except Segwit 2x cancellation - I don't think is sufficient cause)

I think Bitcoin will remain top price thanks to big money, but I am really curious if bch could keep 1000+ levels

That is interesting to watch how long it will remain above $1k at the moment there is no solid reason behind this. Time will decide about the people who are buying at this price.

1. From the amount of questions that are getting asked about the fork and getting extra coins could be one reason many are expecting to double up

Thats about it take your pick but probably a combination of all 3 either way it won't last and when it does dump it will go HARD

I think you are correct.

Interesting how much BTG is pumping now as well.  Went from $140 to over $600 in 24 hours     Shocked

Depends where you saw it over $600 on CMC most I saw was just over $500 but not looked on the individual exchanges although should get a better representation next weekend after its been live a week but should see a small initial dump over the next couple of days
"Bitcoin Cash is what I started working on in 2010: a store of value AND means of exchange." Gavin A    Shocked Shocked Shocked

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

I think you are correct.

BCH hashrate now surpasses BTC and BTC uncomfirmed soaring. 138078 transactions
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1075

All the Alts are, everything is down.

BCH has just wiped out the whole entire crypto space in past couple of days

Where do people get this types of information? Looking at coinmarketcap I see 10/11 top alts are up between 5% and 50%, and BTC is the only loser other than BitConnect, which has been exposed as a scam.

Activity: 53
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1828

The common wisdom is to buy on rumor, sell on news. I would say just after the fork. I could be wrong, though.

Yes that is the wisdom, but it doesn't apply here. The BCH fork has been news for the past week. Nobody was buying the rumor.
I suppose you could say that the rumor is "Bitcoin Cash is Satoshi's original Bitcoin"? But when that's news, I don't think the BCH price will go down, LOL.

No, we still do not know exactly what effect the new difficulty retarget algo will have on the network. Therefore, it is still "rumor." It will be news when we see it play live on the mainnet.

Have to disagree with you here, bones. "Buy the rumor, sell the news" is a Wall St. trader maxim. It has nothing to do with technicals or fundamentals - it's just playing on human psychology and the greater fool concept. These guys have no idea what diff adjustments, mempools, and hashrate are!

Even the Kore Segwit minions don't fully understand those topics, ie. that's why you have so many people running around like chickens with their heads cut off when somebody mentions that BCH is hard forking...

If you're looking for a rumor then how's this: "The Chinese miners may drastically reduce the BTC hashrate on the date of the Segwit2x fork even though the fork was cancelled"?

You don't think these Cryptocurrency markets are playing on human emotion? LOLZ!
Jump to: