Author

Topic: [ANN] Bitcoin Cash - Pro on-chain scaling - Cheaper fees - page 633. (Read 704412 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
dinkimole nokkalle...
seem , when china ban ICOs that effect to bitcoin 's price and bitcoin 's cash price

maybe i sell little amount bch to waiting low price
China may not have the influence it thought it would have on bitcoin price. ICO regulation is good but with outright ban on ICOs, some other countries will step in and  steal the limelight for BTC and BCH.
Activity: 386
Merit: 100
seem , when china ban ICOs that effect to bitcoin 's price and bitcoin 's cash price

maybe i sell little amount bch to waiting low price
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
The site have already change ?
Activity: 392
Merit: 154
Well, I don'tknow. John McAfee says mining ban won't happen. We'll see.

I always forget that McAfee is as representative of the Chinese government

McAfee's old Posse

╥Aztek

And now he's just one of Jihan's (or should he be called Jihad ?) paid goons
While most people are keeping an eye on the Bitcoin price, there are other currencies making some moves as well. With most of the market in bearish or sideways mode for now, Bitcoin Cash is a notable exception. The Bitcoin Cash price has increased by 4.79% over the past 24 hours and reaching US$500 is certainly possible. It’s an interesting trend to keep an eye on, even though many people still doubt the viability of BCH.

BCH is down in the last 24 hours (-1.78%) to a share of (12.66% of BTC) and overall it's down over BTC too by a fair amount compared to what it was just a couple of week back (14.25% of BTC) and also less of a share from a month ago (16.43% of BTC) the only time it was really much lower was right after the initial dump where it bottomed out at 6.62% of BTC and then got pumped up to 20.91% of BTC and has been on a steady decline ever since with the little pump here and there for a day or so then back down it went

Well, I don'tknow. John McAfee says mining ban won't happen. We'll see.

I always forget that McAfee is as representative of the Chinese government
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
While most people are keeping an eye on the Bitcoin price, there are other currencies making some moves as well. With most of the market in bearish or sideways mode for now, Bitcoin Cash is a notable exception. The Bitcoin Cash price has increased by 4.79% over the past 24 hours and reaching US$500 is certainly possible. It’s an interesting trend to keep an eye on, even though many people still doubt the viability of BCH.
Activity: 589
Merit: 507
I don't buy nor sell anything here and never will.

A Chinese with a fake stolen Brazilian name, seems legit.
...At least the gov were kind enough to leave the lighting circuit on  Roll Eyes  Huh

Yes I think they left some lights on so they could dismantle the hardware or perhaps they have a small generator.

I don't know anything about the Chinese electrical installations (Im from the UK and electrical regulations here are strict but china probably not so much) but unless there is a separate circuit feed for the lights and general usage which is possible the miners do use a huge amount of power therefore may need a dedicated feed from the power grid but if this was widespread we would have heard something and maybe start seeing a hash decrease.

If this is a miner indeed shutting down it could just be because they can no longer sell to cover operating costs

EDIT: Also just noted that on the left are GPU rigs so were there any bitcoin mining going on here or was it ETH or some other GPU coin
https://twitter.com/johnbnyc/status/910685625996767233

"The mining ban is real. A miner  I know of has had his electric cut off by local Chinese gov..."

Power has been cut off, we have to move again.

Link please.

At least the gov were kind enough to leave the lighting circuit on  Roll Eyes  Huh
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
https://twitter.com/johnbnyc/status/910685625996767233

"The mining ban is real. A miner  I know of has had his electric cut off by local Chinese gov..."

Power has been cut off, we have to move again.

Link please.
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1660
lose: unfind ... loose: untight
Maybe the Japanese will stick a 7mm on a USB stick.

I think the unit you are seeking is a nm - as in 7nm. A nm is one millionth of a mm. Or in today's planar architectures, one trillionth of the area.

Rather different scale, that.
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1075
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MeRmVRFaTIY
[Bitcoin Documentary]Bitcoin--Shape the Future
The first Chinese Bitcoin Documentary. Presented by BitKan, supported by Bitmain, Bixin, Huobi, ViaBTC.
 Smiley
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Anyone have a livestream for Bitkan today?
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1828
I wouldn't read too much into it but if true then i would be surprised I would say down to point 2 at the most
https://twitter.com/bitcom21/status/910579445198602240

1/ For people asking about China update, our contacts say we haven’t seen the worst yet. More below (note: this is all unconfirmed for now)…
2/ The most conservative outcome being that all OTC trading is banned which indirectly kills all miners (can’t sell mined BTC).
3/ The most aggressive outcome is a straight takeover of mining facilities by the State.
4/ Our sources say we’ll see extreme punishment for some crypto execs that invested client funds without their consent
5/ Also hearing reports of a LOT of mining equipment available for sale at STEEP discounts for anyone that wants to own the risk.
6/ Note again, that this is all unconfirmed and should be considered a speculative rumor for now. There's a lot of rumors floating around.

2- imagine that..cant sell mined btc = no miners dump and less coins on the market  Shocked
5 - steep discounted mining equipment....where lol, lemme buy it  Cheesy

my take on this stuff is...
i dont care, when i look all alternatives...nothing offers me long term security as much as crypto. (pm's are 2nd)

fiat ..esp $$ is doomed, a currency that has been propped up by wars, created out of thin air..(frb,qe) is something i dont want ,
everyday more and more countries are becoming fed up with this.

As i have said many times, if china leaves any crypto spaces, other countries will take over.

I dont think China will leave the crypto space completely. They want to be in it too, probably with better regulation all around. If they decide to leave Japan and Korea will surely take over.

Bitmain probably has operations elsewhere and can have someone run their hot and cold wallets from a location outside of China. So they can dispose of their BTC via any exchange the wish. China probably doesn't mind Dollars or Euros being imported, anyway.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
I wouldn't read too much into it but if true then i would be surprised I would say down to point 2 at the most
https://twitter.com/bitcom21/status/910579445198602240

1/ For people asking about China update, our contacts say we haven’t seen the worst yet. More below (note: this is all unconfirmed for now)…
2/ The most conservative outcome being that all OTC trading is banned which indirectly kills all miners (can’t sell mined BTC).
3/ The most aggressive outcome is a straight takeover of mining facilities by the State.
4/ Our sources say we’ll see extreme punishment for some crypto execs that invested client funds without their consent
5/ Also hearing reports of a LOT of mining equipment available for sale at STEEP discounts for anyone that wants to own the risk.
6/ Note again, that this is all unconfirmed and should be considered a speculative rumor for now. There's a lot of rumors floating around.

2- imagine that..cant sell mined btc = no miners dump and less coins on the market  Shocked
5 - steep discounted mining equipment....where lol, lemme buy it  Cheesy

my take on this stuff is...
i dont care, when i look all alternatives...nothing offers me long term security as much as crypto. (pm's are 2nd)

fiat ..esp $$ is doomed, a currency that has been propped up by wars, created out of thin air..(frb,qe) is something i dont want ,
everyday more and more countries are becoming fed up with this.

As i have said many times, if china leaves any crypto spaces, other countries will take over.

I dont think China will leave the crypto space completely. They want to be in it too, probably with better regulation all around. If they decide to leave Japan and Korea will surely take over.
^hopefully loud , so i can hear every satoshi being mined  Cheesy

I'm used to fan noise lol I currently have a half populated 42U rack that's quite noisy with the main culprit being 2x 4U 6xGPU miners on nicehash, a 4U unraid NAS and a 1U firebox running pfsense and it pumps some heat out currently outside here it's around 14c and my room is currently around 25c without needing heating on

Basically my heating pays for itself lol
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1828

Maybe the Japanese will stick a 7mm on a USB stick. Then I'll be happy. Although I probably won't earn much, still. I wonder how hot the USB stick will get though with a 7mm. Had to use an oven mitt to remove the old bitfury usb stick miner.

I bet them 7mm ASIC chips are huge  Cheesy I think you mean nm

Yes nm.  Cheesy

Maybe the Japanese will stick a 7mm on a USB stick. Then I'll be happy. Although I probably won't earn much, still. I wonder how hot the USB stick will get though with a 7mm. Had to use an oven mitt to remove the old bitfury usb stick miner.

I bet them 7mm ASIC chips are huge  Cheesy I think you mean nm
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1075
^  i just picture you going into you noisey utility cupboard with oven mittens on  Cheesy

im a bitcoin miner  Cheesy
Jump to: