Author

Topic: [ANN] Bitcoin Cash - Pro on-chain scaling - Cheaper fees - page 632. (Read 704412 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 154
^ price for segwit will rise once a floor is found...i think around $2k
  price for bch will drop a bit but not much as entry point is low and supply gets less as price drops.

what are you saying, you moved to segwitcoin properly now?
 if thats what you mean, then welldone and about time, since your the only one here that supports it and it took you 6weeks to finnally begin using it lol

Yea everything is moved to a segwit address now and there was no rush it was just sat offline on a paper wallet so wasn't doing much its not like I was moving at around its now all on a trezor

And you have been saying for ages to wait until after bitkan and the price will be going to the moon well bitkan has been over a while now so how long do we have to wait
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1075
^ price for segwit will rise once a floor is found...i think around $2k
  price for bch will drop a bit but not much as entry point is low and supply gets less as price drops.

what are you saying, you moved to segwitcoin properly now?
 if thats what you mean, then welldone and about time, since your the only one here that supports it and it took you 6weeks to finnally begin using it lol

I am sure Satoshi also mentioned 2 hours somewhere Cheesy not necessary in the same sentence Cheesy

Where is this huge boost that was predicted from BitKan its been over for a while now

I need Mr Pumpers advice of when this is due to happen has anyone seem him lately or is he hiding in shame
lol, i was here less than 12 hours ago

remember those 2 words i pmed around a week ago....well i guess they were right

anyways , what advice  do you seek from myself bro  Smiley.... where we going short term , long term or something else?

Just want to know how long we need to wait for the price to skyrocket after BitKan because so far its just been southbound

Oh and since you were kind enough to point out the BCH donation address below before it is now dedicated due to the move to segwit for bitcoin
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1075

I am sure Satoshi also mentioned 2 hours somewhere Cheesy not necessary in the same sentence Cheesy

Where is this huge boost that was predicted from BitKan its been over for a while now

I need Mr Pumpers advice of when this is due to happen has anyone seem him lately or is he hiding in shame
lol, i was here less than 12 hours ago

remember those 2 words i pmed around a week ago....well i guess they were right

anyways , what advice  do you seek from myself bro  Smiley.... where we going short term , long term or something else?

Looks like Jihan may have made a call to the miners to halt for the EDA  Roll Eyes

3 Hours without a block and only 790 transactions huge usage on this network right there  Roll Eyes

you are wrong there was one block mined an hour ago so.. everythings fine  Grin Roll Eyes
didint you know? The real Satoshi vision was one block per hour  Grin

Give it 3 mins and it will be 2 hours
Activity: 118
Merit: 10
Looks like Jihan may have made a call to the miners to halt for the EDA  Roll Eyes

3 Hours without a block and only 790 transactions huge usage on this network right there  Roll Eyes

you are wrong there was one block mined an hour ago so.. everythings fine  Grin Roll Eyes
didint you know? The real Satoshi vision was one block per hour  Grin
Hashrate is very low now.
http://fork.lol/pow/hashrate
Are they slowing down to reduce inflation growth?

No its to trigger the built in EDA exploit because profitability is so low its easier to lay low and wait for the EDA to trigger to bring profitability back up by mining coins much faster increasing inflation
Activity: 1022
Merit: 507
Hashrate is very low now.
http://fork.lol/pow/hashrate
Are they slowing down to reduce inflation growth?
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
yo mofos I'm back, be warned
While most people are keeping an eye on the Bitcoin price, there are other currencies making some moves as well. With most of the market in bearish or sideways mode for now, Bitcoin Cash is a notable exception. The Bitcoin Cash price has increased by 4.79% over the past 24 hours and reaching US$500 is certainly possible. It’s an interesting trend to keep an eye on, even though many people still doubt the viability of BCH.

BCH is down in the last 24 hours (-1.78%) to a share of (12.66% of BTC) and overall it's down over BTC too by a fair amount compared to what it was just a couple of week back (14.25% of BTC) and also less of a share from a month ago (16.43% of BTC) the only time it was really much lower was right after the initial dump where it bottomed out at 6.62% of BTC and then got pumped up to 20.91% of BTC and has been on a steady decline ever since with the little pump here and there for a day or so then back down it went

this is the adequate presentation for me, because of btc large fluctuations occurring meanwhile.

Right now its down to 11.88% of BTC
Activity: 1923
Merit: 538
While most people are keeping an eye on the Bitcoin price, there are other currencies making some moves as well. With most of the market in bearish or sideways mode for now, Bitcoin Cash is a notable exception. The Bitcoin Cash price has increased by 4.79% over the past 24 hours and reaching US$500 is certainly possible. It’s an interesting trend to keep an eye on, even though many people still doubt the viability of BCH.

BCH is down in the last 24 hours (-1.78%) to a share of (12.66% of BTC) and overall it's down over BTC too by a fair amount compared to what it was just a couple of week back (14.25% of BTC) and also less of a share from a month ago (16.43% of BTC) the only time it was really much lower was right after the initial dump where it bottomed out at 6.62% of BTC and then got pumped up to 20.91% of BTC and has been on a steady decline ever since with the little pump here and there for a day or so then back down it went

this is the adequate presentation for me, because of btc large fluctuations occurring meanwhile.

No but thanks for the tip! I'll check it out.

Its on Netflix if you have it https://www.netflix.com/title/80154500
^

*lol* I don't know, grow a beard like him? hahahha... doubt he is Satoshi, however. Wink

Yea I doubt it either lol have you ever watch "banking on Bitcoin" http://www.imdb.com/title/tt5033790/

Quite interesting and goes into quite a bit of detail over who satoshi could be
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
seem , when china ban ICOs that effect to bitcoin 's price and bitcoin 's cash price

maybe i sell little amount bch to waiting low price

^

I'm all on the side lines, awaiting the BTC price drop according to TA way down below $2950. I will get back in around $2500 but it could go as low as $2300. It will of course bring down all others with it (like it usually does) so BCH including in there will probably also see a big dip.

Not an investment recommendation. Only my opinion.
when BTC price drop to $3000 , i think i so hard to buy it . if BCh is $200 and i will buy all

hope end of this year the BTC price is  $5000 and above  and BCH is  $1000 .

I will buy them back from you at $50 and then see you at BCH $500000! mohahahahah *evil laughter* ...joking but I do have some money reserved for the event of $50 BCH.

$50 is still expensive, I want to pick it up at the $1 price because it's in a can for free way, so wait for the stock to be thrown away.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
nice coin  Wink
But all "hate" and "joke" aside, unless Dr. Wright signs a message from the genesis block, it will be hard to see BCH shoot up to the moon. At least for the "average" people out there, it looks like an alt coin even though it is the "real" Bitcoin from the technical point of view.

...but if he really is Satoshi, he should do it at some point. I'm pro BCH but talk is cheap. Anyone could say he/she is Satoshi. We need proof! Specially if he wants to help and promote BCH, that proof is absolutely needed imho.

Maybe he will do that after the big dip? Who knows. Huh

What would you do if maxwell signed a message from the genesis block haha serious question
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
seem , when china ban ICOs that effect to bitcoin 's price and bitcoin 's cash price

^

I'm all on the side lines, awaiting the BTC price drop according to TA way down below $2950. I will get back in around $2500 but it could go as low as $2300. It will of course bring down all others with it (like it usually does) so BCH including in there will probably also see a big dip.

when BTC price drop to $3000 , i think i so hard to buy it . if BCh is $200 and i will buy all

hope end of this year the BTC price is  $5000 and above  and BCH is  $1000 .
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
dinkimole nokkalle...

^

I dont think BTC will drop below $3000. If it goes below $2500 I would consider selling my house and invest all in bitcoin. Cheesy
Jump to: