Author

Topic: [ANN] Bitcoin Cash - Pro on-chain scaling - Cheaper fees - page 657. (Read 704406 times)

legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1075
legendary
After doing my bitcoin cash analysis,
Im very confident, this is the low
It wont drop below 0.13 and is ready for a big up breakout anytime

Not a gd time to sell bch,
It is a good time to buy or hodl bch  Cool

(small sell wall on polo @ 0.1388 for under 100btc, watch it get smashed )  Tongue
Activity: 392
Merit: 154

Shill, shill, shill

Its starting its decent. It wont stop until it hit 300ish in 2-3 days.

Over 10% of its value just vaporized  Shocked

You better sell when its still 500ish, you already missed your chance to sell when it was 600ish

Uggh!!

You and your Ish, maybe see a Doctor and see if he can remove that ish with some antibiotics.

You better worry about segwitcoin, because Bitcoin Cash will be fine.

On the Chinese Markets your segwitcoin is crashing.
2    OKCoin.cn   BTC/CNY    $149,959,000    $3732.86    
3    BTCC          BTC/CNY    $137,195,000    $3717.60    
4    Huobi          BTC/CNY    $131,501,000    $3764.16    

╥Aztek

BCH ain't doing too good on these exchanges either

OKCoin.cn   BCC/CNY   $52,884,800   $495.60   
BTCC   BCC/CNY   $346   $424.40
Huobi   BCC/CNY   $94,013,500   $502.49

No Worries for Bitcoin Cash
    Kraken   BCH/EUR    $6,292,340    $614.13    
    Bittrex   BCC/USDT    $6,098,840    $600.22    
    HitBTC   BCC/USD    $5,733,720    $593.80    
    Kraken   BCH/USD    $4,712,960    $606.00    

The Kraken still loves the Real Bitcoin.

╥Aztel

You are right it does currently $200 over market rates

Kraken   BTC/EUR   $47,413,200   $4363.65
Kraken   BTC/USD   $36,316,000   $4345.60
Activity: 200
Merit: 100
This Fud will be over till Monday so take a chill pill and relax every Fud from China always come on the late hours of Friday evening
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
This is quite fascinating:

For anyone curious on reading on what Gregory Maxwell's peers thought of him while he was at Wikipedia:

https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Wikipedia:Administrators%27_noticeboard/Incidents&oldid=36639732#User:Gmaxwell
legendary
^tek..cmon dont lower your IQ to blackwidows level -0  Cheesy

every coin got shook today, trying to say other wise is just nonsense.

Shill, shill, shill

Over 10% of its value just vaporized  Shocked

You better sell when its still 500ish, you already missed your chance to sell when it was 600ish

Uggh!!

You and your Ish, maybe see a Doctor and see if he can remove that ish with some antibiotics.

You better worry about segwitcoin, because Bitcoin Cash will be fine.

On the Chinese Markets your segwitcoin is crashing.
2    OKCoin.cn   BTC/CNY    $149,959,000    $3732.86    
3    BTCC          BTC/CNY    $137,195,000    $3717.60    
4    Huobi          BTC/CNY    $131,501,000    $3764.16    

╥Aztek

BCH ain't doing too good on these exchanges either

OKCoin.cn   BCC/CNY   $52,884,800   $495.60   
BTCC   BCC/CNY   $346   $424.40
Huobi   BCC/CNY   $94,013,500   $502.49

listening to blackwidow
is like...
listening to the person sitting next to you,  trying to singalong.... at the opera   Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

lmfao
legendary
listening to blackwidow
is like...
listening to the person sitting next to you,  trying to singalong.... at the opera   Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
legendary

shill for what...crypto  Cheesy
so does that make you a shill for fiat... Cheesy

blackwidow, you losing the plot m8,
do you know...no ones how stupid you are until you talk...FACT

^ approximately 10% of everything's value on every coin right now has 'vaporized' silly  Tongue

https://coinmarketcap.com/
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
China can do whatever they want, when they want...
while they do,, other countries, such as, Russia, India,Japan, Africa, Korea, USA & Europe will be buying up the coin and in the end the chinese will just have to pay more to buy it back.

The cats out the bag, pandoras box has been opened...crypto is bigger than any single gov in the world.
As long as the internet exists, no one can stop crypto

Crypto is the peoples way of saying....

FU corruption, FU sell-out govs

This is our world and now we are in control.
Doesnt matter if its btc,bcc,eth,xmr,dash,ltc,xrp or any of the other hard working coins.

WE ARE ONE  Cool

Our crypto will always be worth than the fiat system we have been brought up with.

This is a very good example of the future
http://www.altcointoday.com/bithumb-opens-24-hour-customer-service-office/

24-Hour Customer Support

South Korea’s largest bitcoin exchange, Bithumb, announced on Wednesday that it has opened a new customer service center which features 24-hour customer support as well as service counters for one-on-one interaction between customers and professional counselors. The exchange described:

Through ‘one-on-one consultation counters,’ we will provide you with specialized consulting services from virtual currency transaction methods to diagnosis and follow-up management, and will solve all your questions about virtual currency trading.

Now i say
screw the china news, it has no effect apart from noobs panic selling to stronger hands
Its a sale, so
BUY BUY BUY  Wink

Shill, shill, shill

Over 10% of its value just vaporized  Shocked

legendary
China can do whatever they want, when they want...
while they do,, other countries, such as, Russia, India,Japan, Africa, Korea, USA & Europe will be buying up the coin and in the end the chinese will just have to pay more to buy it back.

The cats out the bag, pandoras box has been opened...crypto is bigger than any single gov in the world.
As long as the internet exists, no one can stop crypto

Crypto is the peoples way of saying....

FU corruption, FU sell-out govs

This is our world and now we are in control.
Doesnt matter if its btc,bcc,eth,xmr,dash,ltc,xrp or any of the other hard working coins.

WE ARE ONE  Cool

Our crypto will always be worth than the fiat system we have been brought up with.

This is a very good example of the future
http://www.altcointoday.com/bithumb-opens-24-hour-customer-service-office/

24-Hour Customer Support

South Korea’s largest bitcoin exchange, Bithumb, announced on Wednesday that it has opened a new customer service center which features 24-hour customer support as well as service counters for one-on-one interaction between customers and professional counselors. The exchange described:

Through ‘one-on-one consultation counters,’ we will provide you with specialized consulting services from virtual currency transaction methods to diagnosis and follow-up management, and will solve all your questions about virtual currency trading.

Now i say
screw the china news, it has no effect apart from noobs panic selling to stronger hands
Its a sale, so
BUY BUY BUY  Wink
Activity: 98
I think we will see a massive drop in btc accompanied with a proportional decrease in BCH value but once BTC hits prices that leave newcomers dumbfounded at their losses BCH will quickly pick up steam and lead itself on a rally that will beat out BTC.

That is just my opinion, take it with a grain of salt.

There are some hardcore snowflakes in the BTC-segwit blockstream core camp. They are going to scream bloody murder and point fingers everywhere but at themselves. 95% are too incompetent to see why segwit is bad and the 5% who do are actively running misinformation campaigns against BCH in favor of BTC.

It'll be like, cool and stuff.   Cool
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
I think we may see some inverse price action soon. I think BCC bounces off resistance and BTC continues the long fall toward $3200 and below.

Just a guess though  Wink
Oh wow, I was just asking for another bloody Monday, yet we get Flash Friday Fire Sale!!   Grin

Who was it predicting 50sat BCC? lolol  Roll Eyes  Please and thanks

It should be clear to the astute who in this thread is poisonous to the community, we should be lifting each other up even in "competition" yet some of these people come off like the west boro baptist crowd ahem blackwidow and others

I don't think this will be as bad as last time it did drop pretty fast but also recovered a little bit just as fast

I am still watching this BTCGPU thing too supposed to be forking in a few weeks time will be interesting to see what kind of market cap it sees I do expect it to fall flat pretty quick but you never know and if not more free money
Activity: 1923
Merit: 538
Oh wow, I was just asking for another bloody Monday, yet we get Flash Friday Fire Sale!!   Grin

It should be clear to the astute who in this thread is poisonous to the community, we should be lifting each other up even in "competition" yet some of these people come off like the west boro baptist crowd ahem blackwidow and others

from a post today of  nathan047 on monero speculation thread:

From what I’ve heard whenever the Chinese government bans a book, about 10% of the population reads it. I can imagine the same would apply to crypto currencies.
Activity: 168

Activity: 1923
Merit: 538
Jump to: