Author

Topic: [ANN] Bitcoin Cash - Pro on-chain scaling - Cheaper fees - page 661. (Read 704406 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 250
StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective
Price very nice today  Cool
Activity: 952
Merit: 552
Bitkan is happening, BCH is pumping, and the squirming in this thread is evident.

What haters, what absolute haterisms. Good job haters, have a great day following a bunch of programming nerds who don't believe in the fundamental of what they're paid to program in effort to take from us.

http://bitkan.com/event?from=bitkanen

Good news for BCH
Activity: 952
Merit: 552
If you have a disagreement with somebody, create/buy multiple shill accounts, attack all their logical arguments with non sequiturs, and leave them negative ratings. It's the BitcoinTalk way!

Lauda you should shoot yourself in the face.

This forum is a den of thieves and the administrator and moderators are all manipulative liars who have no moral grounding.

Bingo!!!  Crypto is the Wild West..
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Bitkan is happening, BCH is pumping, and the squirming in this thread is evident.

What haters, what absolute haterisms. Good job haters, have a great day following a bunch of programming nerds who don't believe in the fundamental of what they're paid to program in effort to take from us.

Bitcoin Cash is also near proft parity with no EDA and has a DA next week. Also with Jihans interview and the conferences happening next week too it's almost certainly going to get exciting in this thread. Now is the time to be stacking BCC. Opportunity of a lifetime here. Cool
Activity: 168
Merit: 10

Activity: 98
If you have a disagreement with somebody, create/buy multiple shill accounts, attack all their logical arguments with non sequiturs, and leave them negative ratings. It's the BitcoinTalk way!

Lauda you should shoot yourself in the face.

This forum is a den of thieves and the administrator and moderators are all manipulative liars who have no moral grounding.
Activity: 70
Funny how people come in here to release their frustration when they see the market move  Wink

Only problem is there's a big difference between 'releasing frustration' vs. 'buy now while you still can'.
Activity: 546
Merit: 252
Wow, you could write a novel from all the drama in this thread.  I still hold some Bitcoin Cash.  I rebought at the bottom and am looking for an exit soon.  I;m just here to make money from trading guys . . but it seems like there is so much FUD and manipulation revolved around this coin that I could never just HODL it.  Much uncertainty.

Either way, I like popping in here every so often to see what's going on.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
The true shills are the people coming to this thread to obfuscate the facts on BCH and try to bury it. BlackWidow, Lauda, and their sock-puppet pals.

BitcoinTalk should be shut down by the U.S. Government, honestly.

Nope, the true shills are who shill bcash endlessly in bitcointalk.org instead of Roger's shitty forum.

If you like bcash so much... why don't you go to the other forum and shill there?

Cuz it is a shit forum just like your shit coin.
This.100% This.The paid shills are those who come on this thread on regular basis as soon as BCHcrap pumps a bit to attract people to buy their shitcash lol.If they are so fucking believers why not go to their r/btc subreddit.Even better go to bitcoin.com forum.I think no visitors there? Grin

Do you even news bro? Bitcoin.com now BCH, Coinbase will probably move their date up from January.
Who gives a shit about bitcoin.com?It would be awesome if Roger Ver completely leaves bitcoin and never return and go mine that shitcash you call BCH.We will see where the adoption will go and who will mine which coin. (hint- bitcoin)
The true shills are the people coming to this thread to obfuscate the facts on BCH and try to bury it. BlackWidow, Lauda, and their sock-puppet pals.

Nope, the true shills are who shill bcash endlessly in bitcointalk.org instead of Roger's shitty forum.

If you like bcash so much... why don't you go to the other forum and shill there?

This.100% This.The paid shills are those who come on this thread on regular basis as soon as BCHcrap pumps a bit to attract people to buy their shitcash lol.If they are so fucking believers why not go to their r/btc subreddit.Even better go to bitcoin.com forum.I think no visitors there? Grin

Do you even news bro? Bitcoin.com now BCH, Coinbase will probably move their date up from January.
Merit: 100

As well of Difficulty Bitcoin.com announced BCH the real bitcoin is now available on all versions of their wallet.

I believe BCH will hit 2000+ by end of month or even 2500+
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
finally, some pump Smiley
after adjustment difficulty BCC is more profitable than BTC !
http://whattomine.com/asic
The only reason people constantly go out of their way to say a coin is dead, or a coin is going to "FOR SURE" die, is because they aren't sure about what they are claiming. Otherwise, they wouldn't even bother typing.

Likewise, the only reason people go out of their way to say a coin is thriving, or a coin is going to "FOR SURE" thrive, is because that's what naturally happens in a community where a coin is growing. (But in a community where a coin is not growing, what naturally happens is no one says a single word for days, weeks, or even months. Good or bad. No one--quite literally--even bothers to care).

All the posts in this forum, good or bad, show how much people really do care. Only makes people even more curious. So thank you, all who post in here. Wink
legendary
Activity: 3276
Merit: 2442

Activity: 35
Tomorrow (Sep 7th 8pm) Co-founder of BITMAIN Jihan Wu's interview is live on Huobi.com (In Chinese):
https://www.huobi.com/news/article_16206.html

Now it's a good time to buy BCH before the interview as star's talk will push the price higher. The price is shooting up now after the news (reminder) came out. Mainly Chinese investor are buying. Jump in now before other foreign investors know about it.
Activity: 589
Merit: 507
I don't buy nor sell anything here and never will.
Also, in addition to those reasons, Bitcoin Cash has existed longer. https://cash.coin.dance/blocks.

That's the stupidest thing anybody said here, at least today.

Ask your elementary school teacher to be so kind and explain to you in the simple words that even you will hopefully understand what the term "to exist longer" means and how time is measured.

Now even if you really didn't possess such a basic knowledge then using a simple logic would be enough to realize what nonsense you just said. Bitcoin Cash is a fork of Bitcoin which means that it couldn't have possibly existed before Bitcoin was conceived, and since Bitcoin is still in the existence then logically Bitcoin Cash cannot possibly be said to have existed longer. But then again, logic is apparently non-existent in your little undeveloped brain, so it's not really surprising that you can't comprehend this either.

Now if we look at some of your other "comments" where beside straightforward lying (for example "a lot of people are telling me in trading rooms" - kiddo, you don't even know what a trading room is) you are even capable of going so low as to shamelessly copy&pasting others' thoughts and then pretending they are your thoughts (for example your text here you stole from here) it's very apparent that you are just a very little very dumb child that is full of bullshit.
Merit: 250
ITS ON AND ITS OFFICIAL  Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
BITKAN

Notice: The Date and Location Change of the Shape the Future Summit
    As the summit host, the event team in BitKan carefully balanced the pros and cons of the risks of Beijing’s city security updates and the ICO supervision from the central bank. Though we have reported to the local enforcement and there will be no ICO related contents on the summit, we decided to change the time and location of the summit to lower the risks of being cancelled.
    The good news is, through our active coordination and communication,
the summit will be relocated to Grand Hyatt Hotel in Hong Kong during September 20th to 21st.

After our confirmation with the guests who were going to give lectures and speeches during the summit, most of them will still present in the rescheduled summit in Hong Kong. At the same time, a majority of attendees will continue to support and join our rescheduled summit.
    Hereby, BitKan sincerely appreciate the support and understanding from every single one of you. If you have already purchased the Beijing summit tickets, we will reserve the pervious attending qualification for you. We look forward to meeting you in Hong Kong this time! And if there are more ticket openings available, we will reopen our ticket purchase channel.
    If unfortunately you cannot attend because of this change, please send us an email to [email protected] with the title of “summit refund + name”, we will arrange the further refunding procedure for you.

Time to grab the last few Bitcoin cash under $600 asap  Cool

Wow. This is actually huge. Bullish as hell for Bitcoin Cash this month.

Why specifically for BCH? I'm confused.  Huh

Not sure who everyone is but a lot of the guests and speakers are big blockers who are very involved with Bitcoin Cash.

Also, in addition to those reasons, Bitcoin Cash has existed longer. https://cash.coin.dance/blocks. Currently, Bitcoin Cash is 1190 blocks ahead of the original chain.

If I were to open up my Bitcoin Cash wallet, it would show every transaction I've ever made in the history of my use of Bitcoin since 2013. And the chain that has the most amount of proof of transactions, is the most trusted chain.

In the original Satoshi White Paper "Bitcoin: A Peer-to-Peer Electronic Cash System", the longest chain is the most valid. http://nakamotoinstitute.org/bitcoin/

"The longest chain not only serves as proof of the sequence of events witnessed, but proof that it came from the largest pool of CPU power."

TBF theres more than a wee bit of spin doctoring involved there Wink "Satoshis vision" didn't include an EDA and because BCH has one the longest chain doesn't actually have the largest pool of CPU power, the important part of that text, but even that is taking that quote somewhat out of context. If I were to fork BTC and have a low fixed difficulty and 1 minute blocks I could point a single 486 at it and have the longest chain, in your eyes would that make my fork the most valid?

Say what you will about Jihan but he does have his moments;
"America is not England. America is America. Bitcoin Cash is not Bitcoin. Bitcoin Cash is Bitcoin Cash." - Jihan Wu
https://twitter.com/JihanWu/status/898956609677688835
Activity: 3
Hi guys,

could someone explain me why BCH blocksize height are so low ? http://fork.lol/blocks/size
is it normal ?
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1075
ITS ON AND ITS OFFICIAL  Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
BITKAN

Notice: The Date and Location Change of the Shape the Future Summit
    As the summit host, the event team in BitKan carefully balanced the pros and cons of the risks of Beijing’s city security updates and the ICO supervision from the central bank. Though we have reported to the local enforcement and there will be no ICO related contents on the summit, we decided to change the time and location of the summit to lower the risks of being cancelled.
    The good news is, through our active coordination and communication,
the summit will be relocated to Grand Hyatt Hotel in Hong Kong during September 20th to 21st.

After our confirmation with the guests who were going to give lectures and speeches during the summit, most of them will still present in the rescheduled summit in Hong Kong. At the same time, a majority of attendees will continue to support and join our rescheduled summit.
    Hereby, BitKan sincerely appreciate the support and understanding from every single one of you. If you have already purchased the Beijing summit tickets, we will reserve the pervious attending qualification for you. We look forward to meeting you in Hong Kong this time! And if there are more ticket openings available, we will reopen our ticket purchase channel.
    If unfortunately you cannot attend because of this change, please send us an email to [email protected] with the title of “summit refund + name”, we will arrange the further refunding procedure for you.

See I was right it was postponed lmao  Cool
AMA with Bitcoin Cash maintainer Amaury Sechet (Deadalnix) on September 5th (Tuesday) from 2pm - 5pm UTC  Cheesy
https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoincash/comments/6xph88/ama_with_bitcoin_cash_maintainer_udeadalnix_on/

“2017 Shape the Future” Blockchain global Summit - September 10, 2017 Grin
http://www.bitkan.com/event?from=english

Bitkan is cancelled
AMA with Bitcoin Cash maintainer Amaury Sechet (Deadalnix) on September 5th (Tuesday) from 2pm - 5pm UTC  Cheesy
https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoincash/comments/6xph88/ama_with_bitcoin_cash_maintainer_udeadalnix_on/

“2017 Shape the Future” Blockchain global Summit - September 10, 2017 Grin
http://www.bitkan.com/event?from=english

Bitkan is cancelled
Bitkancelled or postponed or is it fud?
i cant find any good source to verify that is not happening next week.

Its postponed due to the ICO ban looks like they need to change the date and city

That event has been cancelled and there will be a announcement at a later date

lols doesnt matter now,
 its happening  Grin
Jump to: