Author

Topic: [ANN] Bitcoin Cash - Pro on-chain scaling - Cheaper fees - page 653. (Read 704406 times)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
bcc will grow in the next few months for sure.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100

Pro tip - tonight is last night for 0.13s bitcoin cash,

you buy it for 0.13s? you know that it's at 0.12499 and direction down?  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 966
Merit: 552
Pics: Tokyo Sushi Bar the First to Accept Bitcoin Cash. Takahiro Gozu is the owner of the restaurant group that runs the Ginza Numazuko sushi restaurant. The place is well-known to Tokyo bitcoiners — it started accepting BTC payments in March 2015, has a bitcoin ATM on the premises, and is a popular place to take cryptocurrency industry visitors.
Gozu said he hadn’t heard much about Bitcoin Cash until recently. He was convinced to use it at the restaurant by Ken Shishido, who began co-organizing the Tokyo Bitcoin Meetup with Roger Ver in 2013. https://t.co/DU3rdsoeCa
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1075
^ i know your right, so ill thank you now m8  Smiley
Thank you  Smiley
watch BCH fly, thank me later
legendary
^ agree lots happening in china, at the same time alot of good stuff is happening in Korea and many other big countries.

China wont do anything, they want cheap coin imo,
they did this in 2013 when btc shot up high

bitcoin cash hasnt really built up a market much in china yet, no icos in bitcoin cash

This coin is not going lower  Cool
legendary
Yea i give you that, sometimes..you do put in effort and try to discuss
 your leagues above idiot trolls like blackwidow  Smiley

and my $2k bch was said 24hours ago,lol
the coins only been out for 5weeks and only got listed on most exchanges2-3weeks ago  Wink

I was referring to the death spiral this was predicted almost from day 1

Maybe it will start within the next 48 hours when the BCH difficulty drops ~3-4% making it more profitable or it could cause another influx of miners that just abandon it and possibly short it once the difficulty goes up again
Oh that,
Let bitcoin cash grow, and it will happen itself  Wink

Pro tip - tonight is last night for 0.13s bitcoin cash,
we are at the begining of something huge  Cool
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Well, we saw what happens when merely only 10% of the hash-power leaves Bitcoin. Unconfirmed transactions went up to 30,000.

"Greg Maxwell on the Prospects of SegWit2x And Why Bitcoin Developers May Leave The Project If It Succeeds"
https://coinjournal.net/greg-maxwell-prospects-segwit2x-bitcoin-developers-may-leave-project-succeeds/

...I wonder how much hash power is going to leave Bitcoin
Activity: 392
Merit: 154
 your leagues above idiot trolls like blackwidow  Smiley

the coins only been out for 5weeks and only got listed on most exchanges2-3weeks ago  Wink

I was referring to the death spiral this was predicted almost from day 1

Maybe it will start within the next 48 hours when the BCH difficulty drops ~3-4% making it more profitable or it could cause another influx of miners that just abandon it and possibly short it once the difficulty goes up again
legendary
 your leagues above idiot trolls like blackwidow  Smiley

the coins only been out for 5weeks and only got listed on most exchanges2-3weeks ago  Wink
^ omg, tek, thats it, welldone,
your right, that is the ultimate fud,
Its all over, you win  Cheesy
what shall i do now?  Cheesy

(keep putting that time into bch for us all , thanks)

At least I don't go round predicting things you never see me saying things like it's dying quick sell now while you have the chance, it will be $2 by tomorrow etc, etc because I don't believe these things will happen but I will post things and let the readers decide for themselves how to take it or how to interpret it

I'm still waiting for your $2000 BCH and this death spiral that was supposed to have happened a month ago
legendary
^ omg, tek, thats it, welldone,
your right, that is the ultimate fud,
Its all over, you win  Cheesy
what shall i do now?  Cheesy

(keep putting that time into bch for us all , thanks)
Are high fees a part of this healthy network dynamic from which perspective you have declared the hash/capability of said mystery miners to be suspect? 

Do you support or have interest in low fees on the (shorter) SegWit chain?  For anyone, I would be curious to know your interest on high vs low fees.

Please disclose for all to see.

Jihan disagrees with you

wtf so he actually believes we need to give miners more money?

He is the miner and one who pushed this so what do you think just looking for the best way to maximise profits

legendary
Yes bones , im well aware of your time and most of the other trolls, this is why i like you guys,.. Smiley
giving bch your time is the best thing for bch  Smiley
Activity: 280
I HODL the BCH that was given to me Smiley You guys think it's going to pump? Why, I mean I'd be happy if it does but give me the reasons, maybe I'll invest some more Cheesy
 Wink At last concensus of the inevitable
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1828
tek you already have and keep investing the most valuable thing you have into bch,
 your time  Wink

I've invested a lot of time too. Now pump this thing up to the moon.
We're waiting...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0YIJQ1jgEI
Activity: 40
Merit: 1
Are high fees a part of this healthy network dynamic from which perspective you have declared the hash/capability of said mystery miners to be suspect? 

Do you support or have interest in low fees on the (shorter) SegWit chain?  For anyone, I would be curious to know your interest on high vs low fees.

Please disclose for all to see.

Jihan disagrees with you

wtf so he actually believes we need to give miners more money?
legendary
tek you already have and keep investing the most valuable thing you have into bch,
 your time  Wink
Jump to: