Author

Topic: [ANN] Bitcoin Cash - Pro on-chain scaling - Cheaper fees - page 652. (Read 704406 times)

Activity: 35
Merit: 0
What? Low fees are much better, more people will use it. Opens up micro payments, which was one of BTC's biggest use cases early on.
Activity: 476
Merit: 259

lol this is so funny.

And some people think that lower fees are better.

Lower fees mean weaker network at the long run.
Miners won't mine for a low cost, and at the moment bitcoins would stop being mined and only fees will be remained, miners would literally won't earn anything.
Activity: 392
Merit: 154
For reference Bitcoin BTC is at 4049 on cmc, is it going under $4k?

Or course it is there will continue to be steep declines all weekend
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
For reference Bitcoin BTC is at 4049 on cmc, is it going under $4k?
Going doooown hard now!!!   (USD)

Average market value is now 0.11843000 BTC so going down against BTC too

There also appears to be more segwit transactions happening on the BTC network compared to all the transactions of the whole BCH network
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
bch moving past few days.

very roughly...
a few weeks ago i watched all bitcoin cash walls being gobbled up between 0.06-0.08, i knew its on lol
then i saw it again a few days ago from 0.11 to 0.140(ish) all walls gobbled up...i knew again itsa on
now after hitting over 0.15sa few days ago, we retraced and the gobbling up began again, like yesterdays walls being eaten...so itsa on  Wink

And how big was these walls because currently in bittrex (I'm guessing cos you mention them a lot) they have in the last 24h traded less than 10BCH
the first walls @ 0.06-0.7 i think, it was well over 2k btc worth on kraken, that was a while ago
the rest were more recent and on polo ( i even said where yesterday before they got eaten up)

Right now we are seeing real low volume dumping....wait until the high volume pumping begins
This coin is simply to cheap at current prices and demand is growing everyday.

(what are talking about on trex, 24hour volume has been over 1100k btc)

Yea missed some 0s off lol I'm on phone and predictive messes with stuff I should proof read but never do

Plus it's late/early here 6am been up all night working and half asleep that's my excuse anyway haha
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1075

very roughly...
a few weeks ago i watched all bitcoin cash walls being gobbled up between 0.06-0.08, i knew its on lol
then i saw it again a few days ago from 0.11 to 0.140(ish) all walls gobbled up...i knew again itsa on
now after hitting over 0.15sa few days ago, we retraced and the gobbling up began again, like yesterdays walls being eaten...so itsa on  Wink

And how big was these walls because currently in bittrex (I'm guessing cos you mention them a lot) they have in the last 24h traded less than 10BCH
the first walls @ 0.06-0.7 i think, it was well over 2k btc worth on kraken, that was a while ago
the rest were more recent and on polo ( i even said where yesterday before they got eaten up)

Right now we are seeing real low volume dumping....wait until the high volume pumping begins
This coin is simply to cheap at current prices and demand is growing everyday.

(what are talking about on trex, 24hour volume has been over 1100k btc)

very roughly...
now after hitting over 0.15sa few days ago, we retraced and the gobbling up began again, like yesterdays walls being eaten...so itsa on  Wink

legendary
^that makes no sense,lol

Its pacman (most of us) eating all the cheap bch and the ghosts are the trolls and dumpers trying to stop him  Tongue
Once he eats all the coins on that level (floor), it begins again ,higher up  Cool
Nice one, orders getting filled between 0.13 -0.134,

Thanks guys  Cool

(your not getting them back cheaper)  Kiss

I'll sell you some now if you want for a bargain 0.3 then you can officially say BCH has managed to get over 0.29  Grin
I thought you didnt have any...well now that you do, dont worry you will beable to sell them for 0.3 or higher soon  Kiss

This is whats going on in this price range right now, and many cant even see it happening  Cheesy

I don't but it's easy enough to trade some BTC for that price

And good one pacman is BTC running around while the ghosts are BCH trying their hardest to catch it  Roll Eyes
legendary

Thanks guys  Cool

(your not getting them back cheaper)  Kiss

I'll sell you some now if you want for a bargain 0.3 then you can officially say BCH has managed to get over 0.29  Grin
I thought you didnt have any...well now that you do, dont worry you will beable to sell them for 0.3 or higher soon  Kiss

This is whats going on in this price range right now, and many cant even see it happening  Cheesy

very roughly...
now after hitting over 0.15sa few days ago, we retraced and the gobbling up began again, like yesterdays walls being eaten...so itsa on  Wink

Thanks guys  Cool

(your not getting them back cheaper)  Kiss

I'll sell you some now if you want for a bargain 0.3 then you can officially say BCH has managed to get over 0.29  Grin
legendary

Thanks guys  Cool

(your not getting them back cheaper)  Kiss
legendary

Pro tip - tonight is last night for 0.13s bitcoin cash,

you buy it for 0.13s? you know that it's at 0.12499 and direction down?  Grin Grin Grin

Where's the bargain? Nothing like a good arb opportunity.
bone m8, when you arb, do you already have funds spread across exchanges?
 or do you send coin from your wallet? what coin do you send?

Actually, I am a minnow. I don't have much to spread around. Cryptocurrency is only a hobby for me. It is probably best to arb by having both coins on both exchanges and have a bot do it for you. If I wanted to arb, I have  some BTC satoshis on a few exchanges. I would have to then hope that the bargain BCH was on one of those exchanges and then move the BCH to the exchange paying the premium. Unfortunately, the arb opportunity may be gone by the time the BCH arrives. It appears the bargain BCH is on Huboi. I'll pass.
Ah thanks for that, im similar
i dont have coins on all exchanges, but i do use a trick sometimes to get to bargains fast...
lets say i have btc or another coin on trex,
i change to xrp,send it, sell it, buy whatever coin you want, super fast and super cheap.  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1828

you buy it for 0.13s? you know that it's at 0.12499 and direction down?  Grin Grin Grin

Actually, I am a minnow. I don't have much to spread around. Cryptocurrency is only a hobby for me. It is probably best to arb by having both coins on both exchanges and have a bot do it for you. If I wanted to arb, I have  some BTC satoshis on a few exchanges. I would have to then hope that the bargain BCH was on one of those exchanges and then move the BCH to the exchange paying the premium. Unfortunately, the arb opportunity may be gone by the time the BCH arrives. It appears the bargain BCH is on Huboi. I'll pass.
legendary

legendary

where?  Tongue
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1828

Jump to: