Author

Topic: [ANN] Bitcoin Cash - Pro on-chain scaling - Cheaper fees - page 663. (Read 704406 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
ITS ON AND ITS OFFICIAL  Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
BITKAN
http://bitkan.com/event?from=bitkanen

Notice: The Date and Location Change of the Shape the Future Summit
    As the summit host, the event team in BitKan carefully balanced the pros and cons of the risks of Beijing’s city security updates and the ICO supervision from the central bank. Though we have reported to the local enforcement and there will be no ICO related contents on the summit, we decided to change the time and location of the summit to lower the risks of being cancelled.
    The good news is, through our active coordination and communication,
the summit will be relocated to Grand Hyatt Hotel in Hong Kong during September 20th to 21st.

After our confirmation with the guests who were going to give lectures and speeches during the summit, most of them will still present in the rescheduled summit in Hong Kong. At the same time, a majority of attendees will continue to support and join our rescheduled summit.
    Hereby, BitKan sincerely appreciate the support and understanding from every single one of you. If you have already purchased the Beijing summit tickets, we will reserve the pervious attending qualification for you. We look forward to meeting you in Hong Kong this time! And if there are more ticket openings available, we will reopen our ticket purchase channel.
    If unfortunately you cannot attend because of this change, please send us an email to [email protected] with the title of “summit refund + name”, we will arrange the further refunding procedure for you.

Time to grab the last few Bitcoin cash under $600 asap  Cool

Wow. This is actually huge. Bullish as hell for Bitcoin Cash this month.

Why specifically for BCH? I'm confused.  Huh

Not sure who everyone is but a lot of the guests and speakers are big blockers who are very involved with Bitcoin Cash.

Also, in addition to those reasons, Bitcoin Cash has existed longer. https://cash.coin.dance/blocks. Currently, Bitcoin Cash is 1190 blocks ahead of the original chain.

If I were to open up my Bitcoin Cash wallet, it would show every transaction I've ever made in the history of my use of Bitcoin since 2013. And the chain that has the most amount of proof of transactions, is the most trusted chain.

In the original Satoshi White Paper "Bitcoin: A Peer-to-Peer Electronic Cash System", the longest chain is the most valid. http://nakamotoinstitute.org/bitcoin/

"The longest chain not only serves as proof of the sequence of events witnessed, but proof that it came from the largest pool of CPU power."
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
BITKAN

As the summit host, the event team in BitKan carefully balanced the pros and cons of the risks of Beijing’s city security updates and the ICO supervision from the central bank. Though we have reported to the local enforcement and there will be no ICO related contents on the summit, we decided to change the time and location of the summit to lower the risks of being cancelled.
the summit will be relocated to Grand Hyatt Hotel in Hong Kong during September 20th to 21st.

After our confirmation with the guests who were going to give lectures and speeches during the summit, most of them will still present in the rescheduled summit in Hong Kong. At the same time, a majority of attendees will continue to support and join our rescheduled summit.
    Hereby, BitKan sincerely appreciate the support and understanding from every single one of you. If you have already purchased the Beijing summit tickets, we will reserve the pervious attending qualification for you. We look forward to meeting you in Hong Kong this time! And if there are more ticket openings available, we will reopen our ticket purchase channel.
    If unfortunately you cannot attend because of this change, please send us an email to [email protected] with the title of “summit refund + name”, we will arrange the further refunding procedure for you.

Why specifically for BCH? I'm confused.  Huh

Not sure who everyone is but a lot of the guests and speakers are big blockers who are very involved with Bitcoin Cash.
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1075

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q6zds_956No
Lil Jon Ft East Side Boyz & Ice Cube - Roll Call  Cool 

legendary
Accumulation & consolidation around current prices for over a week , has been really gd for the growth of Bitcoin cash.

The floor has been built around here and is in an excellent position for the next few legs up, with a few big shockwaves inbetween.
Enjoy the ride Bitcoiners  Wink

(Those VC and other groups from my past, Bitcoin cash asap, huge volume incoming)
Activity: 168
From what I understank Bitkan has a lot of influence, so for this to be a platform to all of that up there ^ it could make for an interesting event, hence why many of us have been reiterating so often to other's being annoyed.  Grin

That coupled with no more ICO outlet for discretionary cash...  it might funnel newly found non-allocated (in other words a lot of) money in certain directions.
legendary
Vast majority of speakers are in favour of Bitcoin cash
and have problems with core regarding segwit and segwit2.

People want to know how other devs and big players feel about the fork, bitcoin cash and segwit 3rd party, this will be awesome to watch  Smiley
This is the first time they will be given a voice, away from twitter and forums.

Every media channel and every crypto journalist will be there.
This will be shown to the whole world, their thoughts and opinions on where the market is heading and
more importantly...why.

Also for those Mr Mcafee fans, he will be saying plenty im sure, inc why bitcoin cash is going to $500k within 3yrs   Cool

Activity: 574
Merit: 500
BITKAN

legendary
legendary
BITKAN

legendary
^i agree m8, lauda and her other split personality has some serious issues
Activity: 168
I can't believe we didn't get a better discount for bloody Monday... I feel ripped off..  Roll Eyes
legendary
Looking for blackwidow and $400 bitcoin cash...anyone seen him  Cheesy
Activity: 686
Merit: 504
HUMOR: another vintage Tone Vays quote: "BItcoin cash will be worth NOT EVEN A DOLLAR EACH", LAWL:

https://youtu.be/QrvFD3CuOeU?t=488

Also it looks like Bitfinex's Tether/USDT scam is finally unraveling on r/btc, after someone correctly pointed out that Tether issuance correlates closely with BTC price rises:

https://www.reddit.com/r/btc/comments/6y6fjc/evidence_tethers_supply_is_being_timed_to_inflate/?st=j781wf5k&sh=f4ac8c4c

Exciting times... Looks like a bumpy road for the next few weeks at least.

deadalnix's Reddit AMA went well today:

https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoincash/comments/6y7ssg/ama_i_am_amaury_s%C3%A9chet_udeadalnix_bitcoin_abc/?st=j781z1mm&sh=a547647a

Activity: 798
Merit: 102
Just sold my coins now feeling great to get back into Bitcoin I also quite sure BCH has no future instead of just an altcoin.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
I do not have a phd in economics, but then again, you do not have it either.
I have not asked for a phd. I'm well above the 'for dummies' level, but it seems that you're well under it.

You expect everyone to work for free? He already explained he got most of the money from a grant.
Why would anyone, who is still in their right mind, create a grant for Bitcoin ABC? He's full of bullshit.

But so what if he gets paid by Roger or Jihan? Something wrong with working for money?
Plenty of wrong with both Roger and Jihan. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
If market size is not a metric for this, then I do not know what is. That is what shows how much money/people in it.
You are so uneducated that this is hilarious and pathetic at the same time. You're trying to tell me that I can dump $8 billion worth of BCH? Roll Eyes

I think there is something wrong with you.
Take a look in the mirror, and then go back to economics for dummies.

[AMA] I am Amaury Séchet (/u/deadalnix) Bitcoin ABC lead dev, first implementation of Bitcoin Cash. Ask me anything!
https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoincash/comments/6y7ssg/ama_i_am_amaury_s%C3%A9chet_udeadalnix_bitcoin_abc/
Let me take a guess: paid by either Ver or Jihan. Roll Eyes
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
The bitcoin cash price dropped below $500 on Chinese exchanges on Tuesday following investor panic about the Chinese ban of initial coin offerings (ICOs).

The ban, which was announced by the People’s Bank of China (PBoC) earlier this week, bars Chinese citizens and residents from hosting or participating in ICOs. The ruling further ordered groups that have already completed ICOs to return the funds to investors. Panic ensued, and traders initiated a massive sell-off that extended far beyond the cryptocurrencies directly affected by the PBoC ruling, including bitcoin cash.

https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/bitcoin-cash-price-drops-500-chinese-exchanges/

The ban actually throw almost everyone in red, not just Bitcoin Cash. But there seems to be lots of pumps and dumps with Bitcoin Cash, price volatility is crazy.
Activity: 434
Merit: 255
The bitcoin cash price dropped below $500 on Chinese exchanges on Tuesday following investor panic about the Chinese ban of initial coin offerings (ICOs).

The ban, which was announced by the People’s Bank of China (PBoC) earlier this week, bars Chinese citizens and residents from hosting or participating in ICOs. The ruling further ordered groups that have already completed ICOs to return the funds to investors. Panic ensued, and traders initiated a massive sell-off that extended far beyond the cryptocurrencies directly affected by the PBoC ruling, including bitcoin cash.

https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/bitcoin-cash-price-drops-500-chinese-exchanges/
Activity: 70
The only reason people constantly go out of their way to say a coin is dead, or a coin is going to "FOR SURE" die, is because they aren't sure about what they are claiming. Otherwise, they wouldn't even bother typing.

Likewise, the only reason people go out of their way to say a coin is thriving, or a coin is going to "FOR SURE" thrive, is because that's what naturally happens in a community where a coin is growing. (But in a community where a coin is not growing, what naturally happens is no one says a single word for days, weeks, or even months. Good or bad. No one--quite literally--even bothers to care).
Activity: 392
Merit: 154
BCC had a nice spring back, dead?  Grin

BTC difficulty adjustment soon.

It's looking more and more as if both will coexist for now.

Race to the moon!

Both will co-exist there is no doubt about this and as for the upcoming difficulty adjust its looking like BTC will increase and BCH will decrease which will probably put BCH ahead in profitability and we know how that will probably turn out  
let me guess,
it could result in you getting more donations of your new fav coin, bch  Wink Tongue

Haha no im still 100% behind core sorry to disappoint and I dont't ever expect donations I never push or ask for them but its free to place it in the signature so why not lol

I do make money from the amazon referral links though and some people buy some weird stuff lmao its a good job I have no idea who buys what
Jump to: