Author

Topic: [ANN] Bitcoin Cash - Pro on-chain scaling - Cheaper fees - page 675. (Read 704406 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 250
well all the cryptos are crashing...
except a few , esp Bitcoin cash...solid as a....(what ever you want lol)
and now going up  Tongue

Yeah  Cheesy its because people are going over to Bitcoin Cash as a safe haven

I'm glad I managed to sell off a btc at $4800. phew! That was a close one its down to ~$4300 @bittrex

More BCH for me  Grin

You don't really think that Bitcoin will go down significantly, do you?
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
The Revolution Will Not BTCe Centralized!    Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1075
and now going up  Tongue

Yeah  Cheesy its because people are going over to Bitcoin Cash as a safe haven
wow, your gd...you are almost legendary with what you know  Smiley

thats exactly whats happening aswell as many more reasons to buy bitcoin cash.  Cool

and now going up  Tongue

Yeah  Cheesy its because people are going over to Bitcoin Cash as a safe haven

I'm glad I managed to sell off a btc at $4800. phew! That was a close one its down to ~$4300 @bittrex

More BCH for me  Grin
legendary
and now going up  Tongue
i got buys 0.126+  i dont think gonna be filled tbh
^Anytime MGK m8

<--buying Bitcoin cash NOW  Tongue

Only thing holding it back and slowing it down is people's unwillingness to think for themselves and fall for propaganda.

Meanwhile, I am buying more  Cheesy lol!
legendary
^Anytime MGK m8

<--buying Bitcoin cash NOW  Tongue
Thank you Smiley

Bitcoin is about being hard money. If 100% of everything mines and controls Bitcoin, the security model is HARD — no government, no company, and no one can take it over. If/when we split onto sidechains, a piece of what secures the network is taken away. Scaling is meant to be done on-chain. Removal of the block limit is the proper scaling solution. AKA ... Bitcoin Cash   Grin
legendary
"A lot of people are telling me in trading rooms that they do not want to buy BCH because mining is centralized. I always ask them if they would have refused to buy Bitcoin in 2009 because mining was centralized. The conversation always stops here and I never got an answer."
MGK...your off to a flying start...another gd post  Smiley

i said the same to tek, that mining has went through many phases in the past and has had many big miners become smaller due to new players,
this is what every single one of us(me inc) knew from the day we began , miners must regularly invest in equipment and bring value to stay at the top.

2009 it was others majority mining, today we have people like jihan and many others,
tommorow we will have putin, kim, trump investing in mining farms to compete with each other, again bringing in more value...
but this will now happen on bitcoin cash ...giving bch those mcafee prices  Cool
"A lot of people are telling me in trading rooms that they do not want to buy BCH because mining is centralized. I always ask them if they would have refused to buy Bitcoin in 2009 because mining was centralized. The conversation always stops here and I never got an answer."
legendary
^im very sure, miners are selling the expensive btc and buying the cheap bch...while they can  Wink

0.12s are about to be a thing of the past  Cool

Your really think the vulture miners where mining to hodl? Cheesy F2pool even made it easy for them by paying them BTC for the BCH they mined.

Yea thats what the image is supposed to look like to get the weak hands out...very smart imo
Crypto is an advanced game of poker.

Well, just don't hold on too tight with your strong hands. You may find yourself holding the bag. Grin
coins like $1eth, 1cent xrp and  under $300 bitcoin cash...buying at bottom is how i roll bonester  Kiss
at some point they are extremley under valued...bitcoin cash is that right now, its to cheap and wont stay this cheap for long.

i dont mind holding these coins, these are valuable assets and will all keep growing in value...i know this 100%
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1828
^im very sure, miners are selling the expensive btc and buying the cheap bch...while they can  Wink

Your really think the vulture miners where mining to hodl? Cheesy F2pool even made it easy for them by paying them BTC for the BCH they mined.

Yea thats what the image is supposed to look like to get the weak hands out...very smart imo

Well, just don't hold on too tight with your strong hands. You may find yourself holding the bag. Grin
legendary

legendary
"Gold was once used for similar purposes. But IOUs (also known as bank notes) became much easier and cheaper tokens for paying instead of carting gold around. A very similar thing will definitely end up happening with BTC if it stays slow and expensive to use. The general public will end up never touching real bitcoins at all, instead they will go through financial intermediaries, with Bitcoin ultimately being detached from the financial system, just like how gold was detached from the modern financial system. We will again just be left with fiat tokens of some kind. This is why it is absolutely imperative that Bitcoin transactions be inexpensive and reliable. Bitcoin Cash is a particular upgrade to the Bitcoin system that tries to achieve this. The Bitcoin Core version is taking the opposite path and instead wants transactions to be expensive."

gd post for a newbie lol alot of truth, i agree.

Problem with the IOUs was they gave all the power to a few groups that printed the iou,
 leading to all the debt and financial problems we have today. While enriching the controllers.
This is what blockstream are trying to do, become to central bank for crypto.

I wouldnt mind if blockstream set-up their own coin/project from the start and tried everything they want to, in that case gd luck to them.
 im against them for trying takeover bitcoin, the market and the ticker.

As for the general public, yes in the past before internet, knowledge was limited and they trusted the financial intermediaries, and many still do.
However many are learning everyday that we dont really need financial intermediaries the same way we used too, due to being in a digital age.
People are now getting smarter when it comes to digital finance.

Bitcoin cash is the best option for all if we want things to stay the way we want to , but better.
legendary

"Gold was once used for similar purposes. But IOUs (also known as bank notes) became much easier and cheaper tokens for paying instead of carting gold around. A very similar thing will definitely end up happening with BTC if it stays slow and expensive to use. The general public will end up never touching real bitcoins at all, instead they will go through financial intermediaries, with Bitcoin ultimately being detached from the financial system, just like how gold was detached from the modern financial system. We will again just be left with fiat tokens of some kind. This is why it is absolutely imperative that Bitcoin transactions be inexpensive and reliable. Bitcoin Cash is a particular upgrade to the Bitcoin system that tries to achieve this. The Bitcoin Core version is taking the opposite path and instead wants transactions to be expensive."
legendary

legendary
It is possible for BCC to be more profitable to mine than BTC without the EDA, watch, it's coming, can already see it trending.

Yes, it's quite possible. All the market needs to do is have a little rally. I'm sure the vulture miners are getting quite ravenous. It's been like a week since they got to swoop in and rend every piece of BCH they could.
Activity: 392
Merit: 154
It is possible for BCC to be more profitable to mine than BTC without the EDA, watch, it's coming, can already see it trending.

Good to see you cracking a joke every so often
Jump to: