Author

Topic: [ANN] Bitcoin Cash - Pro on-chain scaling - Cheaper fees - page 679. (Read 704406 times)

Activity: 88
Merit: 10
Bitcoin cash  looks close to another break out, new up trend in place and at res line my chart at https://twitter.com/flashmouse/status/903369428921810944
Activity: 392
Merit: 154
so the pumped one still bitcoin even many complaint about high fees for transaction, is bch statement as real bitcoin is true ?
The new "BCH" (Bitcoin Cash) is the "real" Bitcoin because the coin which uses "BTC" (Bitcoin) is/will rely on third party and off chain transactions which is not really how Bitcoin is supposed to operate.

...so in my eyes, "BCH" is now the real Bitcoin. Only, I hope, people will realize this soon. Smiley

BCH can and will get off chain too I could make a off chain solution for BCH same as anyone else it does not have to be part of the core code the only difference is BTC is developing in house their own solution but there is nothing to stop any 3rd party doing so on ANY version or fork the only difference is segwit makes it easier to implement but even now you don't have to use segwit if you do t want to its 100% optional
Activity: 392
Merit: 154
so the pumped one still bitcoin even many complaint about high fees for transaction, is bch statement as real bitcoin is true ?

Not even remotely true it's just what these here want people to believe bitcoin core (BTC) is bitcoin no matter what anyone says it is the original chain, Bitcoin Cash (BCH) forked off of it and has only been alive 1 month
Activity: 448
Merit: 265
Activity: 40
Merit: 0

I'm guessing we will see a lot of selling coming in? Anyone else has some thoughts on this? Probably downward pressure on the price?

I cant follow your train of thought at all. Why would this make people want to sell at all. Its supporting BCH???

Well, I mean if new people can claim their BCH, I wonder how many will hold and how many will sell. I'm guessing more will sell.

Did you read the article? "Blockchain does not have to provide support for BCH since users can credit themselves with the digital currency using their private keys."

They always had access to the BCH, their are simply now supporting for future investments in its portfolio.
Activity: 40

I'm guessing we will see a lot of selling coming in? Anyone else has some thoughts on this? Probably downward pressure on the price?

I cant follow your train of thought at all. Why would this make people want to sell at all. Its supporting BCH???
Activity: 262
Merit: 250
Hi Guys,

We've just launched Bitcoin Cash support in StrongCoin wallet.

https://strongcoin.com/blog/bitcoin_cash_is_now_supported_in_strongcoin_wallet

Activity: 173
Merit: 101
PR Manager at Crypto Economy
Activity: 84
Vericoin is preparing to launch first binary chain of its kind automatically solving scaling issues.

Vericoin is doing RISE job soon

Wrong thread buddy.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Vericoin is preparing to launch first binary chain of its kind automatically solving scaling issues.

Vericoin is doing RISE job soon
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1660
lose: unfind ... loose: untight
It might looks rosy on paper or sound theoretically nice but any of these currency coins (BTX, ...

The block size is 10 MB with segwit enabled from the beginning...

I think you are confused. This is the thread where we discuss Bitcoin Cash.

You might find more discussion relevant to your interests at https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annmain-bitcore-btx-datacarriersize-up-to-220-bytes-1883902
Activity: 168
Binance is also going to be at the Bitkan event
Activity: 471
Merit: 250
How 16,552,975 BCH have been minted in less than a month? is BCH POW or POS?

It was a fork, so whatever amount of Bitcoin there was when it forked on August first, the same amount of Bitcoin Cash you will have.

Did you have any Bitcoins in your wallet on August 1st? Then you might have some Bitcoin Cash. Look into it.
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1075
Sept 10
http://bitkan.com/event?from=bitkanen
variety of speakers discussing topics that will shape the future of the blockchain industry for years to come. List of confirmed speakers include:

Bitcoin.com CEO Roger Ver
    Bitmain CEO Wu Jihan
    Huobi CEO Li Lin
    Dash Core team
    Rootstock CEO Diego Gutiérrez Zaldívar
    Wings CEO Stas Oskin
    BitKan CEO Liu Yang

+many more

imo , Bitcoin cash will be mentioned...alot  Wink

http://www.newsbtc.com/2017/08/29/bitkan-launches-bitcoin-cash-otc-trading-service-mobile-app/

https://news.bitcoin.com/bitkan-launch-otc-bitcoin-cash-trading-via-mobile-app/

Grab bch now i say  Cool
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1075

16+ million BTC was minted over last 9 years, not BCH coin.
when a fork happened, one should start from zero, BCH sould start from zero because bitcoin can not be and will never be forked.

Fool. BTC is the fork. segwit is changing bitcoin into not bitcoin. BCH is the real bitcoin. Segwit has forked off into its own inferior coin. This will happen. If this wasn't true BCH/BCC would already have no value.

Watching inly bittrex exchange myself.. But I see time and time again. Price falls for a while... Cheap sells build up, then whales buy 100-500 BCH at a time as the price is falling giving small pumps. This is being backed by ppl with huge coin. The general public who think BTC and segwit are good are giving their money away to whales who already have too many coins.  Really silly IMO. General public with theor "get rich quick" attitudes should be doing the opposite and buying cheap. Its like they want to get rich by losing money. I don't understand the motive.
i agree blackjoker, spot on m8  Smiley
do you play poker..i think you might lol as you can clearly read between the lines.
Activity: 35
Yeah it had to eventually.. It had fallen quite a bit yesterday. I was watching it going nooo..... Then went out for 6H to pick up a car and got back and it had already recovered most of the losses. I have faith in it and will hold.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 639
*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*
BCH huge pumping  Cool  #bch_real_bitcoin

Activity: 35

when a fork happened, one should start from zero, BCH sould start from zero because bitcoin can not be and will never be forked.

Fool. BTC is the fork. segwit is changing bitcoin into not bitcoin. BCH is the real bitcoin. Segwit has forked off into its own inferior coin. This will happen. If this wasn't true BCH/BCC would already have no value.

Watching inly bittrex exchange myself.. But I see time and time again. Price falls for a while... Cheap sells build up, then whales buy 100-500 BCH at a time as the price is falling giving small pumps. This is being backed by ppl with huge coin. The general public who think BTC and segwit are good are giving their money away to whales who already have too many coins.  Really silly IMO. General public with theor "get rich quick" attitudes should be doing the opposite and buying cheap. Its like they want to get rich by losing money. I don't understand the motive.
Activity: 527
Merit: 6

It's because it's a fork so whoever had BTC at the time also got BCH so these 16+ million was minted over the last 9 years carry the full history of what they had on the bitcoin network prior to its birth

Activity: 527
Merit: 6

I have no technical knowledges of cryptos. I don't know how to create a coin, neither a blockchain. Can I try to fork Bitcoin to make my own coin? it will save me a lot of time, brain teaser and electricity cost.

yep. it'll also make you look like an asshole. by this time next year there'll probably be tens of dead bitcoin forks that no one cares about. and if you have no technical knowledge it still needs a little housekeeping.

I am referring to what BCH's creator have made, forking an existing coin needs nothing (exept some VPS to run nodes). so why not I make a coin using this method, I will call it BTA (bitcoin asshole).

Jump to: