Author

Topic: [ANN] Bitcoin Cash - Pro on-chain scaling - Cheaper fees - page 672. (Read 704406 times)

legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1075
What's in September 10? Any special event that I need to know. I still have my Bitcoin Cash. I'm wondering to keep on hodling it.
Huge event for crypto, Bitcoin cash will be spoken about alot.
http://bitkan.com/event?from=bitkanen , some of the biggest players in crypto will be there.

(timehacker, before you hurt yourself laughing, have you checked the segwit users numbers  Tongue Cheesy Cheesy )

Yea and yet they are taking bitcoin for payment of seats ? why not bitcoin cash you would think that would make more sense don't you think

Here come to this big event we love bitcoin cash it is the future but we wont accept it for payment you must use bitcoin  Cheesy

Pay by Bitcoin: Please e-mail us: [email protected] to get our wallet address.
maybe because bitcoin cash is only 1month old and people like you keep spreading misinformation and half truths  Wink

so tell me this, when is blockstreams next event, talking about the future of segwitcoin?, (prob never)
 ill be there if they did , with many others making sure to ask them some honest questions infront of the world.

Is that the best excuse you can come up with ?
This would make an excellent use case example of BitCash or maybe Bitcoin BTC may just be the forerunner all these big players have huge chunks of BTC and don't want to risk tanking its value you will probably find BitCash will play a very small role in the event but we will find out next week
i dont excuses to explain to you  Tongue   heres something for you to think about...if they accepting btc,  that means they got more btc and will dump that too  Cheesy

These players have huge chunks of btc,  got equal amounts of bch for free, bought more cheap bch of market and hodl more bch than btc now....go check the biggest wallets  Wink

As a friend im warning you, if you got gd profits from segwitcoin, take em..
his wont hold up above $4k for much longer, $3k will be tested a few times and may even be tested to the $2k area, prob within the next 6days.
(all pumps usually end with a 60%ish retrace)

ps ill even add, if it doesnt break $4644...then it will will begin dumping from under there
Activity: 392
Merit: 154
What's in September 10? Any special event that I need to know. I still have my Bitcoin Cash. I'm wondering to keep on hodling it.
http://bitkan.com/event?from=bitkanen , some of the biggest players in crypto will be there.

(timehacker, before you hurt yourself laughing, have you checked the segwit users numbers  Tongue Cheesy Cheesy )

Yea and yet they are taking bitcoin for payment of seats ? why not bitcoin cash you would think that would make more sense don't you think

Here come to this big event we love bitcoin cash it is the future but we wont accept it for payment you must use bitcoin  Cheesy

maybe because bitcoin cash is only 1month old and people like you keep spreading misinformation and half truths  Wink

so tell me this, when is blockstreams next event, talking about the future of segwitcoin?, (prob never)
 ill be there if they did , with many others making sure to ask them some honest questions infront of the world.

Is that the best excuse you can come up with ?
This would make an excellent use case example of BitCash or maybe Bitcoin BTC may just be the forerunner all these big players have huge chunks of BTC and don't want to risk tanking its value you will probably find BitCash will play a very small role in the event but we will find out next week

The 8 Mb blocks of Bitcoin Cash seem to be very useful. Nodoby is using it, so there are basically no transactions and the block size is typically below 100 kb Cheesy
And it will probably never be used since you can't pay with it anywhere... it's simlpy a useless speculative asset which will slowly die over time.
Bitcoin finally has some technological improvement, which Bitcoin Cash doesn't. It's just copy-paste + change 1 number in the code.

Bitcoin is running very smooth right now mempool is virtually empty and under 2000 transactions waiting as of typing this yet the transactions/sec are at normal (2-3tx/s) Wink

BitCash will be empty its mostly under 0.25tx/s
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
Intelligent folks will keep their ear to the rail and be ready on the 10th of September, see Beijing  Kiss

You clearly are worried because your clinging on to this like your life depends on it and you never answered my question

After this event if the market remains the same or BCH drops further behind what will you keep posting about then because right now it seems this is all you have
What question, you keep diverting off topic (BCC is topic, Bitcoin heritage, not segwit)

If you want to talk segwit, go to those threads and ask me there where I will not respond because I have no interest discussing the future of someone's concept of which they have no vested/staked interest in the coin themselves (see Johnny)

These guys openly say they won't fight for crypto outside of whining on youtube (see Tone) yet we are to follow them?

I will follow those who have been promoting Bitcoin from inception, the way it has been made successful, not perverted vision of big bank investors.

Bitkan September 10th in Beijing.  Binance and Dash are organizers.  To ignore this historic event is your choice, feel free, but to say one is worried is ridiculous, now you look foolish and worried as it is you trolls in the BCC thread spreading fud, won't find me in segwit threads I'm afraid thank you.
Activity: 521
Merit: 256
The 8 Mb blocks of Bitcoin Cash seem to be very useful. Nodoby is using it, so there are basically no transactions and the block size is typically below 100 kb Cheesy
And it will probably never be used since you can't pay with it anywhere... it's simlpy a useless speculative asset which will slowly die over time.
Bitcoin finally has some technological improvement, which Bitcoin Cash doesn't. It's just copy-paste + change 1 number in the code.

Some bitcoin conference that they think will turn the whole market around to BitCash Undecided

Im sure roger and jihan etc will try and make the millions of BTC they own worthless
hahaa...rusty, beenieman and the other haters of bitcoin cash...still wanting cheap bch ?

your crap trolling has no-effect here  Tongue

I just found out a few things about segwitcoin, that you trolls will not like...(sell your segwitcoin while you can)
all will be revealed at bitkan  Wink

I wonder if they will mention that currently in the last almost 10 hours only 2 unknown miners are working  Roll Eyes and that market value is slowly slipping
Activity: 859
Merit: 251
Intelligent folks will keep their ear to the rail and be ready on the 10th of September, see Beijing  Kiss

You clearly are worried because your clinging on to this like your life depends on it and you never answered my question

After this event if the market remains the same or BCH drops further behind what will you keep posting about then because right now it seems this is all you have
$0 transaction fees

But LN gives us 0$ fees...
Then start the Lightning network coin, oh wait they did when they perverted BTC, which prompted the birthing of BCC.

There are quite a few planning on implementing lightning network because they see its potential and a boost from atomic swops

It cost money to run a lightning network node so it wont be free forever. Also you have to settle transaction on the blockchain. Most casual users wont use it If u just want to use 1 or 2 transaction.

Of course it would be a good idea if all the infrastructure is there and all other coins have lightning and we can atomic swap but in the mean time just take the advise of the core devs, dont use btc for transactions.  HA HA HA

Normal on chain transactions and LN transactions are meant for different purposes you cannot compare them in the same league
Can you show us where in the BTC whitepaper this is described?

Bitmain is not on the whitepaper neither.  Wink
Really, so how are transactions verified if not for miners? 

Mining is inherent whereas your LN are not, see where the differences are?

There is nothing really stopping off chain transactions on BCH either its just harder to implement due to transaction malleability this is why segwit is required but if some developer comes up with a kind of hack way of doing it then they it can be added to BCH too and there is nothing you can do about it I believe rootstock are working on this.

Even if the core team didnt make LN I can guarantee some other 3rd party would have done and because its off chain theres nothing to stop it apart from users refusing to use it

legendary
Activity: 3276
Merit: 2442

How can you still lie about the cheap fees?

How can you even promote this piece of shit while the creators of bcash are pure liars/scammers?

C'mon gimme an answer! Some bitmain-cash shill come and say something stupid  Grin

$0 transaction fees

Then start the Lightning network coin, oh wait they did when they perverted BTC, which prompted the birthing of BCC.

There are quite a few planning on implementing lightning network because they see its potential and a boost from atomic swops

It cost money to run a lightning network node so it wont be free forever. Also you have to settle transaction on the blockchain. Most casual users wont use it If u just want to use 1 or 2 transaction.

Of course it would be a good idea if all the infrastructure is there and all other coins have lightning and we can atomic swap but in the mean time just take the advise of the core devs, dont use btc for transactions.  HA HA HA

Normal on chain transactions and LN transactions are meant for different purposes you cannot compare them in the same league
Can you show us where in the BTC whitepaper this is described?

Bitmain is not on the whitepaper neither.  Wink
Really, so how are transactions verified if not for miners? 

Mining is inherent whereas your LN are not, see where the differences are?
$0 transaction fees

Activity: 138
Merit: 100
$0 transaction fees

Of course it would be a good idea if all the infrastructure is there and all other coins have lightning and we can atomic swap but in the mean time just take the advise of the core devs, dont use btc for transactions.  HA HA HA
Bitkan September 10th, I know you guys aren't worried though.  Roll Eyes

No but you obviously are with the amount of times you keep trying to remind everyone that there is still a glimmer of hope

If the situation is the same or even worse for BCH after this event what will you keep posting then ?
legendary
Activity: 3276
Merit: 2442
None of which are Bitcoin (see white paper)

Bitmain is not on the whitepaper neither.  Wink

Wow, the miners will love those $0 transaction fees in 2024 when the reward is a paltry 3.125 BCH per block. I thought bitcoin cash is supposed to be a pro miner coin? Really? You have the magical mystery miner and the BTC.TOP pool operator conspiring to make this less profitable to mine than BTC. When will this pump happen? When the magical mystery miner decides to cash in on all the coins he's mining, virtually solo ATM? I guess this is a pro-miner coin if you happen to have a miner farm with thousands of ASICS to spare.  Roll Eyes

Just 2 miners working now ?

Last 8 hours blocks and all paid to these addresses

1BgatB78WrFLdCgnPnBqiDcNFFA46jkPZe
17Wk4GPKw9nZ9PbspzaxN3fv1L2m9NA9dg

So it's a duo instead of solo. Guess an oligarchy is better than a monopoly.  Cheesy

The vast majority are going to 17Wk4GPKw9nZ9PbspzaxN3fv1L2m9NA9dg with the odd one to the other
Bitkan September 10th, I know you guys aren't worried though.  Roll Eyes
Jump to: