Author

Topic: [ANN] Bitcoin Cash - Pro on-chain scaling - Cheaper fees - page 670. (Read 704406 times)

legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1075
Full August data breakdown comparison using CoinMarketCap Data

tek bro, are you high, this is so stupid,....oh lets compare the oldest adopted coin charts to the 1month old updated version  Roll Eyes

you best stop being a perma-troll here, its doing nothing except damage to your brain  Tongue

btw , go check out whats happenin to the segtwitcoin just now  Wink
Activity: 392
Merit: 154

Them 2 unknown miners are truely running the network pretty much all other pools have stopped as of now

You have no idea who they are or if there is any alternative motive or why they continue to mine with huge power outperforming all the major big block supporters yet support them with adding value

This is very dangerous thing to do why do they have the need to hide their identity unless their is something there hiding from and dont want a manhunt against them if something bad happens

Bitcoin is a very private network and community. So there is no need and no force to show what you do and what you have. Sure we want to 'measure' decentralization as a factor of security, but even if you claim some name or pool mining label, we never can be sure if that is all true... So whats the point in having some names you cannot trust end of the day anyway? It just gives you false feelings...

Its not about trusting one person its about not trusting anyone and the problem is there are only 4 addresses being mined to one belongs to ViaBTC, One to BTCtop and 2 that are unknown with one of the unknown snagging almost all the blocks and at times getting 10 blocks or more in a row

hv_
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1055
Clean Code and Scale

Them 2 unknown miners are truely running the network pretty much all other pools have stopped as of now

You have no idea who they are or if there is any alternative motive or why they continue to mine with huge power outperforming all the major big block supporters yet support them with adding value

This is very dangerous thing to do why do they have the need to hide their identity unless their is something there hiding from and dont want a manhunt against them if something bad happens

Bitcoin is a very private network and community. So there is no need and no force to show what you do and what you have. Sure we want to 'measure' decentralization as a factor of security, but even if you claim some name or pool mining label, we never can be sure if that is all true... So whats the point in having some names you cannot trust end of the day anyway? It just gives you false feelings...
Full August data breakdown comparison using CoinMarketCap Data

High/Low daily Graph

Average Daily Value

BCH Value percentage relative to BTC
Activity: 70
Merit: 10

Tekky, we have been over this.

They are CHINESE and they plan on Dumping their Segwitcoins and putting all of their money into Bitcoin Cash.
(At a Date & Time that earns them the highest profit.)

Which all PoW coins using ASICS are controlled by the Chinese, so get over it.

╥Aztek

You have no idea what the plan is the coins are sitting unused for all you know they are huge BTC supporters and it's a plan to gain the vast majority and dump all BCH for BTC in one go chances are small it's just speculation but the fact it I can make up what could happen the same as you and everyone else until it happens then anything is possible

On the other hand, it is EXACTLY known what the plan is with SegWit / Lightning Network / Blockstream / Bitcoin Core:

legendary
Activity: 3276
Merit: 2442

http://archive.is/kjuLi

The same journalist who recorded Julian Assange's completely uncensored life-story, did the same thing for Craig Wright during his 2015 tax invasion, and this journalist followed him around during these times, and wrote down everything that happened. Which includes his whole entire life story, completely uncensored, creation of Bitcoin and the pseudonym Satoshi Nakamoto, all the people involved, friends, family, lawyers, etc. and EVERYTHING.

Such a damn epic story.
A story of, "Life in Prison" vs. "The World Hates You"
He chose the second option, because its the only option where he could continue to work on Bitcoin and scaling for the world. For us. For freedom. For humanity. The next step in evolving as a race in our small corner of the universe.

This isn't about $10,000 per bitcoin. But millions of dollars per bitcoin. Completely uncontrolled by side chains, governments, or financial institutions attempting to take away from the security and freedom model of bitcoin.

After reading this detailed biography, this connects everything about the sneaky shit and propaganda/censoring that has been happening with Blockstream/Core and scaling over the past 2 years (posted in this forum, if you ignore the irrelevant spam posts).

It's a long read, but wow. It fully confirms everything.

All the recent conference videos, documents, etc. All the hard forking drama. Everything.

And the funny part is some dumb-ass who didn't even read this posted it as evidence that Craig is a "scammer". I wouldn't have found it otherwise lol

Pretty ironic how the truth bubbles up more easily when it is attempted to be covered up.  Grin

Show us a signed message by satoshi's private keys or PISS OFF, till then he is a scammer, a liar, and a shithead. (shithead is permanent even if he shows us a signed message, sorry about that)

Btw that book is a joke.

The front page of that book screams like;

"I am going to scam you so bad, you'll never forget about it and I'll even make you pay for this book"

Tekky, we have been over this.

They are CHINESE and they plan on Dumping their Segwitcoins and putting all of their money into Bitcoin Cash.
(At a Date & Time that earns them the highest profit.)

Which all PoW coins using ASICS are controlled by the Chinese, so get over it.

╥Aztek

You have no idea what the plan is the coins are sitting unused for all you know they are huge BTC supporters and it's a plan to gain the vast majority and dump all BCH for BTC in one go chances are small it's just speculation but the fact it I can make up what could happen the same as you and everyone else until it happens then anything is possible

Most likely you have a Roger ver wannabe with FoMo

A lot of people are telling me in trading rooms that they do not want to buy BCH because mining is centralized. I always ask them if they would have refused to buy Bitcoin in 2009 because mining was centralized. The conversation always stops here and I never got an answer.  Wink

Mining has went through many phases in the past and has had many big miners become smaller due to new players,
this is what every single one of us(me inc) knew from the day we began , miners must regularly invest in equipment and bring value to stay at the top.

2009 it was others majority mining, today we have people like jihan and many others,
tommorow we will have putin, kim, trump investing in mining farms to compete with each other, again bringing in more value...
but this will now happen on bitcoin cash ...giving bch those mcafee prices  Cheesy

Miner attacks became a thing of the past once people rejected their pools for behaving in such counter-market ways.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 253
most people probably already sold most of they Bch n claim it for Bitcoin, price rise to $$5000
Most of those people will regret soon once BCH start its moon journey. This is a really nice price to accumulate and hold.

BCH and Moon are totally opposite of each other actually you are dreaming with open eyes but this great job to keep this and start promoting soon you will regret of this job. BCH will lose more value in coming BTC will head to $10k by the end of this year.

http://archive.is/kjuLi

The same journalist who recorded Julian Assange's completely uncensored life-story, did the same thing for Craig Wright during his 2015 tax invasion, and this journalist followed him around during these times, and wrote down everything that happened. Which includes his whole entire life story, completely uncensored, creation of Bitcoin and the pseudonym Satoshi Nakamoto, all the people involved, friends, family, lawyers, etc. and EVERYTHING.

Such a damn epic story.
A story of, "Life in Prison" vs. "The World Hates You"
He chose the second option, because its the only option where he could continue to work on Bitcoin and scaling for the world. For us. For freedom. For humanity. The next step in evolving as a race in our small corner of the universe.

This isn't about $10,000 per bitcoin. But millions of dollars per bitcoin. Completely uncontrolled by side chains, governments, or financial institutions attempting to take away from the security and freedom model of bitcoin.

After reading this detailed biography, this connects everything about the sneaky shit and propaganda/censoring that has been happening with Blockstream/Core and scaling over the past 2 years (posted in this forum, if you ignore the irrelevant spam posts).

It's a long read, but wow. It fully confirms everything.

All the recent conference videos, documents, etc. All the hard forking drama. Everything.

And the funny part is some dumb-ass who didn't even read this posted it as evidence that Craig is a "scammer". I wouldn't have found it otherwise lol

Pretty ironic how the truth bubbles up more easily when it is attempted to be covered up.  Grin
legendary
Thread gotten quiet lately.

All the shills went back to their hive in r/btc and taking the new orders from their Hive Queen probably.  Grin

Well, we are waiting;

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Not a bad idea actually. Is there a discord for this or no?
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
Another 2 pages and still no answers Grin
How about this: Roger Ver Lies

Roger Ver lies more often than he tells the truth. This is not an attack, just an objective observation of the facts.
"Mt. Gox is totally fine."... shortly thereafter Mt. Gox implodes ... "I am here to 'apologize'. Even though everything I said when I told you 'Mt. Gox is fine' was true, I am sorry that some of you lost money when it collapsed. Buy ether."
"I am banned from posting in /r/Bitcoin" ... accidentally posts to /r/Bitcoin ... "Oops. Now I'll pretend like I never claimed to be banned from /r/Bitcoin, and ignore anyone who asks me about that claim."
"I've dumped a few hundred BTC for BCC"... 2 weeks later: "I haven't sold a single Bitcoin for Bitcoin Cash up until yesterday"
He lies about the subreddit he controls. He regularly lies about his holdings. He lied and scammed his way into the bitcoin.com domain, which he uses to push out FUD about Bitcoin and its developers. He lies on agreements he signs (e.g. "the bitcoin.com pool will mine with NYA/btc1/2x code... whoops just kidding, we're mining bcash instead"). He even had the audacity to lie about what happened in court, when there is a public transcript available which disproves everything he said.
There are more examples of blatant deception that I don't have the time or patience to dig up right now. Make no mistake: the man is, unfortunately, a sociopath.
Source with full links here: https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/6xpu8j/roger_ver_lies/

Roll Eyes
legendary

How can you still lie about the cheap fees?

How can you even promote this piece of shit while the creators of bcash are pure liars/scammers?

C'mon gimme an answer! Some bitmain-cash shill come and say something stupid  Grin

Another 2 pages and still no answers Grin
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
Are you saying the Bitcoin Core developers still went ahead with Segwit and LN because the majority of BTC community is not educated enough or are you implying that the developers themselves are not capable enough to understand fully on the topic?
All those links are from: 1) People who have no place making articles about technical changes. 2) People who do not understand them yet they pretend they do (e.g. Rizun). 3) People who are paid to write propaganda (see Ver's employees). Both SegWit and LN are far superior to anything that will ever be produced by the developer of Bitcoin Unlimited, Bitcoin Classic, Bitcoin Cash, or whatever fake Bitcoin (or implementation of) they make up next.

Most of those people will regret soon once BCH start its moon journey. This is a really nice price to accumulate and hold.
If you truly think that, you're a delusional idiot. BCH has absolutely zero reason to exist, is much more centralized than Bitcoin in: 1) Mining. 2) Distribution. You should take a look at the rich list before they try to obfuscate this. Additionally, the value stems from Ver & co using their wealth to pump this piece of turd.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 593
BCH and ETC is a bubbles, nobody's interested, hold a course for developers only https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2116436.0;topicseen
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
most people probably already sold most of they Bch n claim it for Bitcoin, price rise to $$5000
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
Are you saying the Bitcoin Core developers still went ahead with Segwit and LN because the majority of BTC community is not educated enough or are you implying that the developers themselves are not capable enough to understand fully on the topic?

so many links...Bitcoin cash vs Bitcoin.
Jump to: