Author

Topic: [ANN] Bitcoin Cash - Pro on-chain scaling - Cheaper fees - page 725. (Read 704406 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Somebody knows, why there was such a big bump the last days?
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1035
Block 480182 has been mined by Con Kolivas himself Huh Or is is just experimental on his pool, I don't know

Maybe ckpool will soon propose BCash mining?
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
When lightning kicks in for BTC even if it is end 2018, BCH will be captured in a 8MB block. So fail will BCH just give it enough time and rope.
Activity: 21
RE: What can you do with BCH?. Answer, The same you can do with bitcoin?. I love it when everybody protects there crypto with there HARSH words. Aggressive words but still just words. You can not change the market or people's choices with words. This always comes from people who have been stressed trading or HODOLING there buying decisions that made them profit. As soon as there is something new in this crypro space around 90 percent of the Western markets are attacking it. Why? I thought crypto was supposed to make us a free society with fresh thinking ideas and a new way to govern our existence. To say NO!!!. There is a new way to trade things and do business with to change the world and turn it upside down so we can projectile our selves into the future. Bitcoin cash

https://steemit.com/news/@animatormatthew/just-say-no

Activity: 168
Merit: 10
I wonder when will Lightning network becomes online. By the look of things, BTC Core would have not yet done any updates until the end of 2018. By then everybody will just have to get used to 2 - 3 day delayed confirmations.

Not everybody, speak for yourself. Only children that make sub-dollar transactions and don't want to pay tx fees higher than the actual amount will have to wait. And that's a good thing, actually. If you want micro-transactions then fuck off to the second layer, or to BCH or just fuck off. Nobody wants you, not the miners, not the other BTC users, you are just a nuisance to everybody.

I've never had to wait more than 10-20 minutes for the first confirmation, ever. Of course I always use the highest fee my wallet offers. And it is extremely cheap. Even if the fee was 10 times higher it would still be ridiculously cheap, compared to the amounts I am transferring. The same goes for anybody who uses Bitcoin for serious transactions and of course for every single business.

So the real people don't have any problem with confirmation delays and never will. It's just the kids (abusing their parents' money) that are whining all the time.

What is the % of the fee?  "ridiculously cheap" is vague can you share what the percent is?
Activity: 589
Merit: 507
I don't buy nor sell anything here and never will.
I wonder when will Lightning network becomes online. By the look of things, BTC Core would have not yet done any updates until the end of 2018. By then everybody will just have to get used to 2 - 3 day delayed confirmations.

Not everybody, speak for yourself. Only children that make sub-dollar transactions and don't want to pay tx fees higher than the actual amount will have to wait. And that's a good thing, actually. If you want micro-transactions then fuck off to the second layer, or to BCH or just fuck off. Nobody wants you, not the miners, not the other BTC users, you are just a nuisance to everybody.

I've never had to wait more than 10-20 minutes for the first confirmation, ever. Of course I always use the highest fee my wallet offers. And it is extremely cheap. Even if the fee was 10 times higher it would still be ridiculously cheap, compared to the amounts I am transferring. The same goes for anybody who uses Bitcoin for serious transactions and of course for every single business.

So the real people don't have any problem with confirmation delays and never will. It's just the kids (abusing their parents' money) that are whining all the time.
Activity: 770
Merit: 523
Antpool.com mining BCC now. Just popped up on their list Can't find the URL
coinwarz.com has BCC screaming up on daily profits.
Got my BCC out of antpool yesterday from the split.
Activity: 770
Merit: 523
Antpool.com mining BCC now. Just popped up on their list Can't find the URL
coinwarz.com has BCC screaming up on daily profits.
Activity: 118
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1828

What will be Bitcoin Cash's role in all of this? hmmmm...

Only when some black hats decide that it's time to "stress test" the other network. I sent some BTC to MMR last night with the minimal fee recommended by my Trezor and it arrived with 3 confirmation to MMR in less than 20 minutes. Maybe during those times, some might use Bitcoin Cash, but you can use LTC right now to circumvent the "stress test" situations.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
The noobs who are buying this shitcash don't know much about the power of Segwit+LN.I am afraid they will be left hanging with BCH coins and no one will be willing to buy them by the end of the year Shocked
All the paid shills at r/btc are trying their ass off to convince people to buy shitcash.Well not for long  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

What will be Bitcoin Cash's role in all of this? hmmmm...
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1828
BCH is not a pump and dump coin, it is an inferior chain that the inventors are trying to rescue by pump, it will dump itself by year end. How many times do you want to pump a flat tyre BEFORE you replace it.

The Bitcoin Cash supporters will probably attempt pumping until they suffer a complete blow out.  Cheesy  We definitely will see what the supporters are made of when the next difficulty adjustment comes into play in about 2 days.
What are you talking about NOBODY USES A CLONED WINDOWS? Windows 97 99 2000 vista and windows 10 all have characteristics work and code originated form WINDOWS 98 AND EARLIER THAT WAS MY POINT. Are we just going to end up in a future full of rich dumb asses that invested in crypto. Man I hope AI and robots do take our jobs if that happens.
Activity: 26
BCH is not a pump and dump coin, it is an inferior chain that the inventors are trying to rescue by pump, it will dump itself by year end. How many times do you want to pump a flat tyre BEFORE you replace it. CORRECT NOBODY USES WINDOWS 98 ANYMORE BUT WE STILL USE WINDOWS BUT NOT A CLONED WINDOWS. 
This is not a pump and dump coin. The grandfather of Block chain Bitcoin is slow and expensive and it has gone through a lot of ups and downs. With investors and media attention. Bitcoin cash is Sooooo refreshing finally after paying so many high fees to send bitcoin back and forth. Lets just hope that Bitcoin cash can take over Bitcoin as it retains the name and legacy but is a massive improvement on its Block chain. NOBODY USES WINDOWS 98 ANYMORE BUT WE STILL USE WINDOWS
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012
I think so this pump is over now who bought this coin at the peak of the price will remain with big bags and will cry till next run. Big whales are playing fishy game there I don't think it's worth to hold this coin for long term.
Activity: 118
However you cannot show any reasons to support a 3rd party coin.

YOU LOSE...GAME OVER

You are just a common r/btc shill and like all the r/btc shills you are reflecting your bosses hidden emotions.

Your boss is trapped in a corner like an animal and he is desperately attacking everything/anyone who stands against him. He is attacking with his full force just to create a small chance to survive.

When Lightning Network and Segwit goes live, there is nothing they can do about it. They will get punished for the shitty business decisions they've made.

I don't think you understand that at 1MB and busting at the seams with high fees, segwit nor 2x will relieve that... in fact from what I see it's not in the scope of those behind Bitcoin to relieve that but to enable miners to collect higher fees and those that want to PAY those fees can have fast transactions while the others will wait on full blocks.

1MB vs 8MB... how large of a number can 8MB represent, 1MB?  

You sound like you're arguing for 32bit computing instructions.. no thanks.

Jorge Timón
From that perspective, hitting the limit is not something terribly bad
(as said, I think it can even have positive consequences; for example,
higher fees may be just what is needed for more scalable solutions
[like payment channels] to be adopted by bitcoin companies).
https://lists.linuxfoundation.org/pipermail/bitcoin-dev/2015-July/009792.html

No matter how fast you scale, Bitcoin needs a competitive fee market in the long run to sustain pow once the subsidies are gone. I am very happy that we have it now
https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/5i3d87/til_4_years_ago_matt_carollo_tried_to_solve/db5d96z/

Mark Friedenbach
Slow confirmation, high fees will be the norm in any safe outcome.
https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/48zhos/what_happened_at_the_satoshi_roundtable/d0o5w13/

Is it updated Bitcoin vs "fee market" Bitcoin with propietary scaling solutions applied, which you can of course avoid using (for now), but then you will be in fee market competing?
Activity: 168
However you cannot show any reasons to support a 3rd party coin.

YOU LOSE...GAME OVER

You are just a common r/btc shill and like all the r/btc shills you are reflecting your bosses hidden emotions.

Your boss is trapped in a corner like an animal and he is desperately attacking everything/anyone who stands against him. He is attacking with his full force just to create a small chance to survive.

When Lightning Network and Segwit goes live, there is nothing they can do about it. They will get punished for the shitty business decisions they've made.

I don't think you understand that at 1MB and busting at the seams with high fees, segwit nor 2x will relieve that... in fact from what I see it's not in the scope of those behind Bitcoin to relieve that but to enable miners to collect higher fees and those that want to PAY those fees can have fast transactions while the others will wait on full blocks.

1MB vs 8MB... how large of a number can 8MB represent, 1MB? 

You sound like you're arguing for 32bit computing instructions.. no thanks.

You clearly don't know shit about bitcoin. Stay with FIAT, safer for you.

This is not a valid response, do you have anything of substance to offer?

Can you tell me the largest numbers 1MB can represent vs 8MB?
Jump to: