Author

Topic: [ANN] Bitcoin Cash - Pro on-chain scaling - Cheaper fees - page 787. (Read 704387 times)

Activity: 167
Merit: 100
The Matrix lost my mind through the cracks!
It's August 6, 2017 now and many initial BCC holders appear to have sold off their free BCC now with trading graphs starting to flatten after fast falls due to Exchange Deposit / Withdrawals facilities being enabled.

Bitcoin Cash (BCC) Wallet "Bitcoin ABC version v0.14.6.0-a46e63c (64-bit)" syncing pretty good now and up to Block #478643

BlockHash 00000000000000000118acd5c467193b98eb574126fce05e70f6a60c7d12aa9b

BCC Wallets available for download here: https://www.bitcoinabc.org/ | Latest stable release: 0.14.6

Price on Bittrex (https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-BCC) has started to level off and flatten out around the initial entry (starting) price range of approximately BTC 0.05000000 satoshi, where on the 3 August 2017 it climbed to as high as 0.45+ satoshis in price.

The free market needs competition, and to date, Bitcoin (BTC) as a reserve has been relatively unrivaled with exception perhaps to Ethereum (ETH).

There's a fair bit of price manipulation going on, but BCC climbed to a market determined high valuation before. As the closest fork to BTC to date, it will likely rise again and serve as an interesting backup to BTC Segwit2x still to be faced in November 2017...

BCC CoinMarketCap Page: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoin-cash/#BTC

Bittrex   BCC/BTC   9,248 BTC   0.06438990 BTC
Kraken   BCH/BTC   1,129 BTC   0.07403000 BTC

legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1075
Never, never, ever go full Bcash... Grin

https://i.redd.it/ey6vl4triwdz.jpg

lols, never go..full anything/coin   Cheesy
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Never, never, ever go full Bcash... Grin

https://i.redd.it/ey6vl4triwdz.jpg
legendary
Also peeps remember DCR airdrop, (great project btw)

DCR gave away alot of coins when they launched, i got alot of "free money"
people were selling , claiming there money ,trying to dump it all the way down, but 1yr later it was 5x the airdrop price and has been higher ever since.  Wink
legendary
over the yrs, ive saw alot in crypto...

one of the things i saw alot of is ,tricks on...how to accumulate potential coin.
Most of the time, their is a group or two (devs too) that plan ahead and put obstacles in place on purpose...they have the fix and gd news ready..but
they will wait until weak hands are out and they control the supply.

Crypto is always full of surprises and bcc/btc story has just began...expect the unexpected and hedge accordingly if you want huge profits.
 Smiley
Activity: 560
Merit: 261
Hello Please can someone advice when is the best time to buy BCH and what is the possibility of BCH price going up to meet BTC
Looks like a good bottom has been reached and looking to go up from here.
It is probably true.
 BCH has a good chance to go back to 0.1+ again.
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1828
Now Bitcoin cash will be getting two difficulty adjustments in a row!

http://bch.xbt.it/
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Hello Please can someone advice when is the best time to buy BCH and what is the possibility of BCH price going up to meet BTC
Looks like a good bottom has been reached and looking to go up from here.
Activity: 840
Merit: 500
BitCoincash is super money for cash manipulation. BCash has been sold hard but will soon rise in price.
No coin on this market can stay at a fixed price.
Maybe in your dreams, this shit coin over.

Don't post on your period, it makes you look dumb and noobs make bad decisions.
Activity: 316
BitCoincash is super money for cash manipulation. BCash has been sold hard but will soon rise in price.
Maybe in your dreams, this shit coin over.
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1828
If this table is accurate, it looks like Bitcoin cash will get its next difficulty change downward on block 478646.

http://bch.xbt.it/
Activity: 346
Merit: 144
THE WORST EVER
Well, BCASH taught me something important: BTC rules, for real just in the las month or so I have claimed my XLM by holding it, then BTC pumps, just in case we need more money, then I take my BCASH in yoshit and dump it for 0.17 each ( my bad I had a hurry to claim again in trex), move my BTC to bittrex using ETH and claim BCASH again, dump it again, the BTC pumps again just in case I need some more bucks and now I withdrew my BTC and wait for my Byteball reward,

BTC rules, I'm getting money just by sitting on top of it, no even need to trade   Wink
It seems that the miners can't agree which way to go - wait long enough to trigger further difficulty reductions - or just sabotage this (by inserting empty blocks minutes before the trigger) - to kill BCH/BCC.
Without a higher block frequency you wont ever get a stable network - so that there wasn't an easier way for re-targetting from the beginning of the fork seems a major oversight. It shows the dependency of BTC et all from large commercial mining pools, - a form of centralization...

The way will get clearer within a few days - if a week after the fork, BCC is again above Ripple in Marketcap, and has a stable network with sufficient blocks - the way up to the moon is open. If later on the Bitcoin Core / Segwitt supporters have a second fallout - BCC could emerge as the REAL Bitcoin by the end of the year.

OTOH - if it's below or around Litecoin, and the network is still slow - and will get worse if there is not a difficulty adjustment just in time - BCC will be on it's way to oblivion. In that case it will not have any advantages over LTC and a few others, but will have lost the goodwill brought by the BTC-Name. So it will then fall out of the top10 marketcap very soon, with the network still instable - and with high difficulty and low price likely to get worse - transfers are still difficult, exchanges remain isolated islands, and will eventually de-list. In that case, the BCC price will be far below $1 at the end of the year...

They sit with the difficulty problem because if their approach. They should have done what all the other alts do to start with a clone and not a fork. The difficulty would then have started from very low.

Clone would have had no inherent value due to  the lack of network effect. Completely pointless.  A fork is the only correct approach.
Anyone with any type of risk awareness should be picking up at a number matching their BTC @ this price. Anything else is simply stupid even if you think the chance of Bitcoin Cash 'winning out' is less than 1:15.
legendary
bcc will not die, it will not be de-listed lol
 if you want to see half the picture, just look at etc, crap coin sitting in top 5 for months , no devs, no innovation, no one even cares about it anymore..but its still over $bill!!

why dump "free money" for x1 ,
if your clever you can 10x or more your "free money"  Wink

oh and another thing...you cant make more bitcoin by holding bitcoin  Cool
Activity: 322
As long transactions are not going through and the exchanges have problems with their wallets the price will fall further I would guess.
I would take the risk of investing in BCH, but only if it goes down more, like 0,04 btc...

I am going to give a trey if it fall below .04. May be i might lose still will be better than the fellows bought on .4btc.
Activity: 630
Merit: 252
Activity: 118
Merit: 10
As long transactions are not going through and the exchanges have problems with their wallets the price will fall further I would guess.
I would take the risk of investing in BCH, but only if it goes down more, like 0,04 btc...
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013
It seems that the miners can't agree which way to go - wait long enough to trigger further difficulty reductions - or just sabotage this (by inserting empty blocks minutes before the trigger) - to kill BCH/BCC.
Without a higher block frequency you wont ever get a stable network - so that there wasn't an easier way for re-targetting from the beginning of the fork seems a major oversight. It shows the dependency of BTC et all from large commercial mining pools, - a form of centralization...

The way will get clearer within a few days - if a week after the fork, BCC is again above Ripple in Marketcap, and has a stable network with sufficient blocks - the way up to the moon is open. If later on the Bitcoin Core / Segwitt supporters have a second fallout - BCC could emerge as the REAL Bitcoin by the end of the year.

OTOH - if it's below or around Litecoin, and the network is still slow - and will get worse if there is not a difficulty adjustment just in time - BCC will be on it's way to oblivion. In that case it will not have any advantages over LTC and a few others, but will have lost the goodwill brought by the BTC-Name. So it will then fall out of the top10 marketcap very soon, with the network still instable - and with high difficulty and low price likely to get worse - transfers are still difficult, exchanges remain isolated islands, and will eventually de-list. In that case, the BCC price will be far below $1 at the end of the year...

They sit with the difficulty problem because if their approach. They should have done what all the other alts do to start with a clone and not a fork. The difficulty would then have started from very low.
Activity: 346
Merit: 100
why the people who create the BCC keep quiet? we all waiting so long for this? now what....whats the future of BCC...BCC is a better coin so why BTC is going up and BCC is going down?
Jump to: