Author

Topic: [ANN] Bitcoin Cash - Pro on-chain scaling - Cheaper fees - page 783. (Read 704387 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 112
what is happening with BCC is almost the same tactic with Zcash, the difference is zcash was worse and when it reached .024 i bought alot of zcash but people here was still saying it will die and must reach first 10 usd or even lower, like they do now with bcc, i was then beginner and sold mine when it reached 30usd.. after monthes zcash reached 400usd +, did the same with eth, dash..

so whatever price bcc has, it will pump anytime..whales who buy these prices are not so stupid or angels that spread their money.. one day they will credit 2x or 3x at least...remember eth was 7 usd one year ago and reached 450usd, almost 64x

btc itself was considered a scam at its beginning

I tottaly agree with you, BCH will recover dispite all haters. By the time they were dumping the coin, some others were buying, and I dont think that all that buyers are just willing to throw their money.
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1828

Well, I guess I have nothing to add to what you said. But I honestly thought that Poloniex, for example, would get things sorted out quickly and reliably. I mean, they have quite something to lose and therefore a decent incentive to do it right.

I think Polo has a staffing issue. They either can't/wont hire the talent needed to keep up with their support tickets. They probably are also making doubly sure they implement the BCH claiming correct. One or two screw ups could cause a loss of hundreds or thousands of BTC and/or BCH.
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
what is happening with BCC is almost the same tactic with Zcash, the difference is zcash was worse and when it reached .024 i bought alot of zcash but people here was still saying it will die and must reach first 10 usd or even lower, like they do now with bcc, i was then beginner and sold mine when it reached 30usd.. after monthes zcash reached 400usd +, did the same with eth, dash..

so whatever price bcc has, it will pump anytime..whales who buy these prices are not so stupid or angels that spread their money.. one day they will credit 2x or 3x at least...remember eth was 7 usd one year ago and reached 450usd, almost 64x

btc itself was considered a scam at its beginning
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001
At least it seems like we are getting blocks every 10mins or so.

No idea what the hash rate or distribution is so network security seems questionable.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Bitcoin cash is an alternative investment.
Activity: 32
Stay away from bitcoin cash, it's a big scam
Activity: 910
Merit: 253
any prediction when BCH will increase ? the price so damn low now

Ha.. really, based on what?

I coin that inherited all the mining power from the bitcoin network for the last 8 years, made from nothing, is worth over $200 a coin, and you say that's "damn low".

If you think it's undervalued buy.

I think it will still take a lot of time for the market to determine a price that is somewhat reflecting reality. Anybody who sold for $600+ did the right thing for sure at this point.

Yes, getting $600+ for leaving your coins on an exchange, was definitely a good reward for being foolhardy. After all, the common wisdom was to remove your coins from the exchanges and stick them in your personal wallet. Not to mention that many exchanges, like Bittrex, were rather ambiguous on what they were going to do with BCC. Guess the common wisdom was dead wrong in this case. Oh well, in my case, it was better to be safe than sorry.

Well, I guess I have nothing to add to what you said. But I honestly thought that Poloniex, for example, would get things sorted out quickly and reliably. I mean, they have quite something to lose and therefore a decent incentive to do it right.
legendary

I coin that inherited all the mining power from the bitcoin network for the last 8 years, made from nothing, is worth over $200 a coin, and you say that's "damn low".

I think it will still take a lot of time for the market to determine a price that is somewhat reflecting reality. Anybody who sold for $600+ did the right thing for sure at this point.

Yes, getting $600+ for leaving your coins on an exchange, was definitely a good reward for being foolhardy. After all, the common wisdom was to remove your coins from the exchanges and stick them in your personal wallet. Not to mention that many exchanges, like Bittrex, were rather ambiguous on what they were going to do with BCC. Guess the common wisdom was dead wrong in this case. Oh well, in my case, it was better to be safe than sorry.

legendary
i was talking before here that bitcoin cash BCC will return back from 0.4 to 0.05 BTC but now after this rapid change in price i am afraid now from 0.01 btc withing 1 week from now a head, god help those bought at 0.48 BTC total damage .

At least it's won't be as bad as when ZEC came out and was going for hundreds of BTC per ZEC.
legendary

If you left your BTC in your Electrum Wallet before and after the fork, you need to have the private keys that match your Electrum BTC Wallet Address.

Is the BTC address (36XmauGXBMEMjMNbRXxmCWy1X8g9SLEwFC) the Electrum BTC Wallet Address, or the BTC address you transfer your funds to?

Yes I DO HAVE the private keys of the Electrum BTC wallet. And that address is from Electrum where I stored my BTC before and after the fork. I also have priv. key matching that address. So from my understanding everything should work flawlessly. Unfortunately it doesn't Tongue.

There were/are issues with Electron cash being pointed to the wrong server or network or something. Search back through this thread for the solution and specific server to connect to.
legendary

Activity: 110
Merit: 10
LoveMe
i was talking before here that bitcoin cash BCC will return back from 0.4 to 0.05 BTC but now after this rapid change in price i am afraid now from 0.01 btc withing 1 week from now a head, god help those bought at 0.48 BTC total damage .
legendary
Any prominent wallet picked up BCH in the last few days? Jaxx and Exodus doesn't seem to plan supporting BCH

Coinomi supports it right now.
keep selling guys, im buying  Smiley

I want to sell at .2, you want?

BCC will be the craziest rollercoaster in crypto for some time I guess Wink

Not really... it is just going to fall in line with the other SHA coins and be mined when profitable since it has a difficulty adjustment in addition to the usual from Bitcoin.

It is going to be funny watching people cry over and over because the new diff retarget still leaves them stranded after pools jump to other profitable coins.

Laughable really.

Well but the backing from some industry heavy weights is real, isn't it?
legendary

That is not what is happening... when the first empty block appeared... there were transactions totaling 2MB+ in the mempool... check back in the thread if you can find it. Bitmain and Antpool are both guilty of PURPOSELY excluding transactions from blocks so they can achieve exactly what you tried to explain. They are exploiting this known problem and will continue with BCH.

We will see. So far Wu has been a deadbeat dad when supporting this coin. Bitmain and Wu, personally, only seem to be giving lackluster support for this coin, so far.
Activity: 32
Polo is a big cheater
legendary
Activity: 3388
Merit: 3514
born once atheist
A mere 6 days later and my first BCH coin (or BCC, whatever)is available on exchange! WOO HOO!
Well seeing how its free crypto maybe I'll buy the latest flavored
convoluted ico scammy-ass shitcoin token just for a shiggle.
Speaking of which.. cant wait for the Bruce Wanker Bitcoin Cash video...
coming soon !  Grin

oh sweet jeebus ..i love crypto in my old age!!
legendary

All the bitcoin cash bulls need to do to make Bitcoin cash mining as profitable as bitcoin is to raise the market price to .17 BTC. Come on supporters. You want to takeover? Stop being so cheap then! Roll Eyes

Needs something to fill the blocks most are under 100KB

Why do the blocks need to be filled? The meager transaction fees gained from a full block are not going to push this coin to become as profitable as BTC to mine.

They dont need to be filled but the big blockers pushed for 8M blocks and are mainly using <100K now just seems pointless

Give this network time to mature. Most of the transactions now are only people moving their coins to and from exchanges and exchanges moving coins from hot wallets to cold storage and vise versa. The problem that I see with big blocks is two fold. The first is that a full 8M block takes 8x as long to validate as a 1M block. So we will see more empty blocks being mined if the blocks get full. The second problem is if someone decides to spam the BCH network, it may take 8x bytes to start congestion problems, but then full nodes will be downloading 8M of bullshit every 10 minutes rather than 1M of bullshit every ten minutes.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500

All the bitcoin cash bulls need to do to make Bitcoin cash mining as profitable as bitcoin is to raise the market price to .17 BTC. Come on supporters. You want to takeover? Stop being so cheap then! Roll Eyes

Needs something to fill the blocks most are under 100KB

Why do the blocks need to be filled? The meager transaction fees gained from a full block are not going to push this coin to become as profitable as BTC to mine.

The sheer fact that a mining op can choose to mine empty blocks on BTC and BCH AND caused this fork mostly because that will disappear in future BTC core is APPALLING... THIS WILL NEVER BE BTC NOR TAKE OVER FOR IT AS LONG AS MINERS CAN DO SHADY SHIT LIKE REFUSE TO PROCESS TRANSACTIONS AND STACK UP EMPTY BLOCKS TO SUBMIT IN STRINGS!!!

You only feed into allowing this by legitimizing this bastard coin.

What are you talking about? Only two empty blocks have been mined for BCH, and both blocks were mined in less than 1 minute from the previous block. The reason for this is because the pool needs to validate that all the transactions in the previous blocks are valid before starting to include new transactions in the new block. Rather than experience downtime during this validation, the pools/miners begin mining empty blocks. This is totally normal. Plus, if there is no transactions in the mempool at the time, do you want miners to have their rigs sit idle while they wait for a transaction to show up? Roll Eyes

That is not what is happening... when the first empty block appeared... there were transactions totaling 2MB+ in the mempool... check back in the thread if you can find it. Bitmain and Antpool are both guilty of PURPOSELY excluding transactions from blocks so they can achieve exactly what you tried to explain. They are exploiting this known problem and will continue with BCH.
Jump to: