Author

Topic: [ANN] Bitcoin Cash - Pro on-chain scaling - Cheaper fees - page 784. (Read 704387 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 154

All the bitcoin cash bulls need to do to make Bitcoin cash mining as profitable as bitcoin is to raise the market price to .17 BTC. Come on supporters. You want to takeover? Stop being so cheap then! Roll Eyes

Needs something to fill the blocks most are under 100KB

Why do the blocks need to be filled? The meager transaction fees gained from a full block are not going to push this coin to become as profitable as BTC to mine.

They dont need to be filled but the big blockers pushed for 8M blocks and are mainly using <100K now just seems pointless
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
So Poloniex likely to list BCC on their exchange approx. around 14 August 2017.  FYI.

Poloniex Exchange Press Release on Bitcoin Cash (BCC)
https://poloniex.com/press-releases/2017.08.03-Bitcoin-Cash-Update/

Looks like Poloniex saw the potential to earn mor $$$ from the trades out of Bitcoin Cash. It does not want to get left out.

polo is nothing right now .
bittrex it the top 1 on the world ..

the ETC is list on polo
so i think BCC have chance to list on that
Activity: 222
Merit: 100
So Poloniex likely to list BCC on their exchange approx. around 14 August 2017.  FYI.

Poloniex Exchange Press Release on Bitcoin Cash (BCC)
https://poloniex.com/press-releases/2017.08.03-Bitcoin-Cash-Update/

Looks like Poloniex saw the potential to earn mor $$$ from the trades out of Bitcoin Cash. It does not want to get left out.

polo is nothing right now .
bittrex it the top 1 on the world ..
Activity: 427
Merit: 266
What happens when if segwit 2x is not accepted by devs?3rd split??
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1828

All the bitcoin cash bulls need to do to make Bitcoin cash mining as profitable as bitcoin is to raise the market price to .17 BTC. Come on supporters. You want to takeover? Stop being so cheap then! Roll Eyes

Why do the blocks need to be filled? The meager transaction fees gained from a full block are not going to push this coin to become as profitable as BTC to mine.

The sheer fact that a mining op can choose to mine empty blocks on BTC and BCH AND caused this fork mostly because that will disappear in future BTC core is APPALLING... THIS WILL NEVER BE BTC NOR TAKE OVER FOR IT AS LONG AS MINERS CAN DO SHADY SHIT LIKE REFUSE TO PROCESS TRANSACTIONS AND STACK UP EMPTY BLOCKS TO SUBMIT IN STRINGS!!!

You only feed into allowing this by legitimizing this bastard coin.

What are you talking about? Only two empty blocks have been mined for BCH, and both blocks were mined in less than 1 minute from the previous block. The reason for this is because the pool needs to validate that all the transactions in the previous blocks are valid before starting to include new transactions in the new block. Rather than experience downtime during this validation, the pools/miners begin mining empty blocks. This is totally normal. Plus, if there is no transactions in the mempool at the time, do you want miners to have their rigs sit idle while they wait for a transaction to show up? Roll Eyes
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
The sheer fact that a mining op can choose to mine empty blocks on BTC and BCH AND caused this fork mostly because that will disappear in future BTC core is APPALLING... THIS WILL NEVER BE BTC NOR TAKE OVER FOR IT AS LONG AS MINERS CAN DO SHADY SHIT LIKE REFUSE TO PROCESS TRANSACTIONS AND STACK UP EMPTY BLOCKS TO SUBMIT IN STRINGS!!!

You only feed into allowing this by legitimizing this bastard coin.
When Bitcoin Jeebus dumps he est approx 300k BCC and buys BTC will the main chain Bitcoin double or treble?This is how it works.The bitcoin bagholders get together and create a worthless fork with loads of hype about larger blocks to confuse the noobs who have a few bitcoin and give them free BCC for everybitcoin they hold but as they have multitudes of this free BCC/BCH etc etc they can dump it all to buy the real bitcoin.Do you understand?No need for big crayon to draw the diagram.They are basically stealing back the real bitcoin they lost over time from peeps?

legendary
any prediction when BCH will increase ? the price so damn low now

What's the price supposed to be?  The coin was free unless you made a foolish move and bought on bittrex when it was much higher than it is today.

I think its getting close to finding its value on coinmarket cap there are a few exchanges with a higher value but looks like no trading and the one with the highest percentage is just under $200 with the lowest being around $160

Plus difficulty is averaging currently around 10 min blocks where it should be but still nowhere near as profitable as the main chain

legendary
Looks like my call from yesterday was right: Huge short interest on Bitfinex lowered prices quite a bit.

Notice that Bitfinex doesn't trade BCC/BTC, only BCC/ETH and BCC/USD.

Another sign they intend to lower BCC prices...

I really believe that once a company will develop a hydra wallet( a wallet that supports both bitcoin cash and bitcoin), the price will decrease dramatically, most of the people aren't selling their bitcoin cash , just for the reason they don't have the knowledge or the time to do so, because it is pretty hard to make the export and import thing.

Tezor already has a "hydra" wallet.

What's the price supposed to be?  The coin was free unless you made a foolish move and bought on bittrex when it was much higher than it is today.

I think its getting close to finding its value on coinmarket cap there are a few exchanges with a higher value but looks like no trading and the one with the highest percentage is just under $200 with the lowest being around $160

Plus difficulty is averaging currently around 10 min blocks where it should be but still nowhere near as profitable as the main chain

yeah poloniex and coinbase both are going to list BCH on their sites, hope that will help the price to recover.

Once they have finished dumping at higher price and buying back at dirt value then plebs can have their coins.Nice move.Mucho respecto
Activity: 176
Merit: 100

BCC never ever recover, it's almost dead

As the difficulty is dropping I think more miners will change over but I really cant see the user support so they could just end up mining coins nobody wants and drive the price down further

Although it might happen that way, I believe there is some chance that BCC will become something important.

Well it seems to be holding quite stable averaging around $205 so it could have found its ground there although
Merit: 152

As the difficulty is dropping I think more miners will change over but I really cant see the user support so they could just end up mining coins nobody wants and drive the price down further

Although it might happen that way, I believe there is some chance that BCC will become something important.

Activity: 32
Merit: 0
Activity: 273
As BCH becomes profitable, more miners will buy S9. Good for jihan's business. Roughly $200M for 1Ph/s. Plus his increasing stash of BCH.

Looks like BCH will survive and dumping is almost over. Reduction on difficulty, blocks are getting found almost as normal time and price is still above all alts.
All it needs to do now is go up in price.
Activity: 299
Dumped from 0.064 lol. Took 23 hours to get 20 confirmations but now fucking bittrex don't let me withdraw my bitcoins. (asks me to be verified acc) Fuck them and their rules. Fuck exchanges.

edit: did phone verification, still asks verification. fuck them.

edit 2: LoL I gave them completely lulzy information to fill my basic verification and its auto approved. Got my coins thx god. (i mean it says it is authorized for now:p, hoping to get them)

edit3 : done.
I will try to withdraw to try! Thank your info!
legendary
Activity: 3276
Merit: 2442
Dumped from 0.064 lol. Took 23 hours to get 20 confirmations but now fucking bittrex don't let me withdraw my bitcoins. (asks me to be verified acc) Fuck them and their rules. Fuck exchanges.

edit: did phone verification, still asks verification. fuck them.

edit 2: LoL I gave them completely lulzy information to fill my basic verification and its auto approved. Got my coins thx god. (i mean it says it is authorized for now:p, hoping to get them)

edit3 : done.
Jump to: