Author

Topic: [ANN] Bitcoin Cash - Pro on-chain scaling - Cheaper fees - page 792. (Read 704387 times)

Activity: 47
Merit: 0
BCH is just fuel to pump BTC
Activity: 232
Merit: 100
Rubic stays cubic
lol, 20 confirmations needed at Bittrex for deposit. I will have to look again in a week's time if it cleared yet.
legendary
Activity: 3276
Merit: 2442
Fuck it  I sent em all to bittrex. Panic dumping it. This shit is hopeless. %7 is still %7.

edit? fuck this 20 confirmations needed at bittrex? I am burned.
legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
bcc is clearly going over $1k each

if polo list BCC on exchange  then it will be possible
Polo is dead. It is best to withdraw and save your coins as soon as possible. Otherwise, you will be caught by the same result as a Cryptsy and you will  Cry.

Polo is dead? Or will be?

They are in the last stages of agony! Grin
legendary

Polo is dead. It is best to withdraw and save your coins as soon as possible. Otherwise, you will be caught by the same result as a Cryptsy and you will  Cry.

I think you are right. I almost don't care about Polo anymore, and they were my favorite go to exchange.
Withdrew everything month ago and am not looking back

What other exchange can we margin trade as many alts as Polo provides?  I guess I am a lucky one, I have never had any issue with deposits/withdraws on Poloniex.  They still do alot of volume so I would hardly consider them dead.
Future will teach you!
Activity: 197
Valerie, spokesperson for cryptocoincharts.info
Activity: 168
please, tell me, if sent coins bcc to the address btc I can get the coins bcc back? or i can forget about them?

you dumped them for their real value Wink
Activity: 303
Merit: 250
No one like you
look like people have no faith about BCH
Activity: 490
Merit: 108
please, tell me, if sent coins bcc to the address btc I can get the coins bcc back? or i can forget about them?
Ano
Activity: 1148
Merit: 253
There's only one real #bitcoin! $BTC BTC

@rogerkver @JihanWu
  Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool

That is Bcash now soon thread tile get changed to new name because that experiment is totally failed and got rejected. It has no comparison with big giant Bitcoin.
Activity: 316
There's only one real #bitcoin! $BTC BTC

@rogerkver @JihanWu
  Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool
legendary
Activity: 3388
Merit: 3514
born once atheist

made my 1st FREE BCC Trex deposit!
10 hours later.....

Activity: 560
Merit: 500
This was only PnD now we can relax and return to our previous investments in alts. Probably will happen again but for now it's over. Bitcoin must stay strong, and BCH is just minor threat, but still is a treat for stability. But not different from other alts. I'm with majority, and for me there is only one BTC, this debate is over.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500

if polo list BCC on exchange  then it will be possible

Polo is dead? Or will be?
Activity: 206

I think you are right. I almost don't care about Polo anymore, and they were my favorite go to exchange.

What other exchange can we margin trade as many alts as Polo provides?  I guess I am a lucky one, I have never had any issue with deposits/withdraws on Poloniex.  They still do alot of volume so I would hardly consider them dead.
legendary
Activity: 2453
Merit: 1025
Energy coin master
Activity: 714
Merit: 257

legendary

Activity: 266
When you see the BCC price dropping and dropping and your funds are still stuck in the transfer....  Angry Angry Angry
Activity: 574

Jump to: