Author

Topic: [ANN] Bitcoin Cash - Pro on-chain scaling - Cheaper fees - page 793. (Read 704387 times)

legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
I also missed the opportunity to sell high and buy later at current price. Now there is no sense to sell but like most of the people are talking holding is only best option. These BCash coins were free anyway so taking risk on free thing can be worth in future. I am going long on this now in changed situation.

Same situation as me.  I was a fool not to keep them on the exchange as I knew deposits would be heavily delayed.  Played it safe and kept my coin my private wallet until the fork business was sorted.  I would have sold @ 0.45 for sure and re-bought on the inevitable dump.  Now its HODL time.
There is still a chance for you. Probably BitcoinCash will dump to 0.03 or even 0.02 in the next two or three days.  Wink
Activity: 1988
Merit: 593
Dash, zec, eth and cash always will probably cost the same, you have to sell from them what is more expensive and buy something that is cheaper
Activity: 206
Merit: 100
I also missed the opportunity to sell high and buy later at current price. Now there is no sense to sell but like most of the people are talking holding is only best option. These BCash coins were free anyway so taking risk on free thing can be worth in future. I am going long on this now in changed situation.

Same situation as me.  I was a fool not to keep them on the exchange as I knew deposits would be heavily delayed.  Played it safe and kept my coin my private wallet until the fork business was sorted.  I would have sold @ 0.45 for sure and re-bought on the inevitable dump.  Now its HODL time.
Activity: 980
Merit: 500
legendary
Hey guys, what is Electroncash wallet safe for use?

This wallet is OK, worked fine.

It's made for those who do not have patience and 130GB disk space to waste.

I used Coinomi for Android and it worked beautifully.  I have heard sketch stories about Electron Cash so I will stay away.  Not worth the risk.  You don't have to give Coinomi your wallet seed either, just scan your private keys in via QR code from your BTC Electrum wallet.

You should move your BTC to another new address before you use the Electrum cash wallet. Just on the safe side.
I have already redeemed some of my BitcoinCash on the Bittrex and Bitfinex and then I've tripled my coins thanks to pump and dump. Now, I'm looking to store some of it.  Cool
Activity: 130
Merit: 10
You can recall all when the BTC showed was not worth even a cent...
Activity: 101
Merit: 1
I need help. I have transfered 2.5 btc from bittrex to hitbtc by mistake i puted the bcc wallet address so i have not received btc into my hitbtc id but into my bittrex transection has complited also into blockchain it is sowing complited so kindly help me how i can get my btc

if the address generated after the fork. then your BTC is gone for good  Sad
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029
I need help. I have transfered 2.5 btc from bittrex to hitbtc by mistake i puted the bcc wallet address so i have not received btc into my hitbtc id but into my bittrex transection has complited also into blockchain it is sowing complited so kindly help me how i can get my btc
Ouch, thanks for sharing your experience - I'll be very careful not to do the same - I hope you manage to reverse the funds...
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001
www.neutroncoin.com

I used Coinomi for Android and it worked beautifully.  I have heard sketch stories about Electron Cash so I will stay away.  Not worth the risk.  You don't have to give Coinomi your wallet seed either, just scan your private keys in via QR code from your BTC Electrum wallet.

You should move your BTC to another new address before you use the Electrum cash wallet. Just on the safe side.
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1116

Did you put your BTC funds into an exchange BCC adress and got confirmed transaction, is that it?

This is huge problem, since you do not own both BTC and BCC private keys from the exchanges to make a manouver.

Have you tried to do the reversal, send the BCC funds to the BTC adress?
Activity: 172
When people are crying and whining: Buy

When everyone is cheerleading: Sell

Definitely BCH is in Buy mode.  I guarantee BCH will skyrocket come November when the Bitcoin community is facing another fork.  Lots of big buys happening.  People are selling yes, but when someone sells, someone buys.  You are playing right into their hands by dumping.  HODL

I agree. I think BCH will not die. Look at so many altcoins are alive, BCH is better. Wait this wave of dump, and then it will rise again.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
legendary

Thanks bro!  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1334
just in case
BCH will dump more.. It will die :p
Activity: 742
Merit: 252
The price should settle somewhere, for it to reach new heights it has to get rid of bitcoin holders and be independent. It's a bit unclear if in the future some big hedge decide to lay its strategy with other big hedges and just use the coin availability on so many important exchanges.

I used Coinomi for Android and it worked beautifully.  I have heard sketch stories about Electron Cash so I will stay away.  Not worth the risk.  You don't have to give Coinomi your wallet seed either, just scan your private keys in via QR code from your BTC Electrum wallet.
When people are crying and whining: Buy

When everyone is cheerleading: Sell

Definitely BCH is in Buy mode.  I guarantee BCH will skyrocket come November when the Bitcoin community is facing another fork.  Lots of big buys happening.  People are selling yes, but when someone sells, someone buys.  You are playing right into their hands by dumping.  HODL
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1116

legendary
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
polo will release BCC. do you guys think about if Polo will list it on exchange or not ??
Jump to: