Author

Topic: [ANN] Bitcoin Cash - Pro on-chain scaling - Cheaper fees - page 796. (Read 704387 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 154
You guys know that 1 hour per block isn't a feature and will eventually be fixed, right? Even if takes 3 months. That is nothing for a coin's lifetime.

Some of you are pretending to be dumb, some are authentic.

Yes but it will drop to around 5% of the original chains difficulty which is very low and open to being easily attacked plus the main mining group being ViaBTC meaning there are a lot more confirmations required

As you probably know bittrex require 20 confirmations and I think one exchange is requiring 100 confirmations so even at the normal 10 min blocks payments will still be real slow to be confirmed
Activity: 124
Merit: 100
Lol much rather use ltc than this sillyness. also can you believe those guys that were mining off and on trying to not let the ppl send their coins around? it prevented dumping and all the ppl that didnt have coins in bittrex or elsewhere had a hard time hehe
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
I always wondered how or why the block increase to 8mb in BCC/BCH would be a good thing @blueshoe?

Because Bitcoin Core 1MB was failing at keeping up with transactions and it transaction fees were skyrocketing which cause many vendors to drop it.
Just because there is a momentary lag in transaction backlog on bitcoin core, does not mean bitcoin core fixed anything.
The majority of transactions just moved to litecoin and Eth.

Bitcoin Cash is the Fix to the Core's failures and the next backlog on core, it will be apparent to all of the naysayers and core religious fanatics.
CA$H is Superior to Core and Value will reflect that within the year.

╥Aztek

Well if the block size increase to 8MB will enable better handling of transactions in respect to the accommodating ratio per block then i wonder why bitcoin devs refused to implement it! Its not such an easy task to knock off the king of Crypto.
But i thought the whole Segwit implementation was/is to make Bitcoin more robust though!

I believe it has to do with the time to download, verify and construct a new block after one has been mined, with large blocks this takes longer giving the mining pool who found the last block an advantage over others because it already knows what transactions are in the current block and can move straight on to starting to mine the next. The idea behind segwit is it increases capacity of a block (on average roughly 2 times depending on the trasactions that make up the block I think) without increasing block size and in turn verification time, if I understand correctly.
Activity: 346
Merit: 144
THE WORST EVER
Except that litecoin has segwitt then it is a copy cat of btc and remains as useless as fuck as always, Bch has different scaling approach. Have a nice day

you might  have forgotten the 2.5 minute block time, the anti spam measures, the years of flawless operation, the widespread mining.

bcash in comparison is useless, but that won't stop the excitement for now.

Litecoin is 3x better than bitcoin due to blocktime BCH is 8 times better than bitcoin due to block size.
Litecoin is flawless because txt volume is low but capacity is lesser than BCH on chain.

DASH's instasend takes 2 seconds, is it 2100 times better than BCASH ( 70 min block average)?

And how many txs per minute your 'instasend' can handle?

Yes you are rigth, DASH blocks are just 2MB, then it is just 525 times better than BCASH, thank you!  Wink
Activity: 158
You guys know that 1 hour per block isn't a feature and will eventually be fixed, right? Even if takes 3 months. That is nothing for a coin's lifetime.

Some of you are pretending to be dumb, some are authentic.

Activity: 67
Merit: 10
Except that litecoin has segwitt then it is a copy cat of btc and remains as useless as fuck as always, Bch has different scaling approach. Have a nice day

you might  have forgotten the 2.5 minute block time, the anti spam measures, the years of flawless operation, the widespread mining.

Litecoin is 3x better than bitcoin due to blocktime BCH is 8 times better than bitcoin due to block size.
Litecoin is flawless because txt volume is low but capacity is lesser than BCH on chain.

DASH's instasend takes 2 seconds, is it 2100 times better than BCASH ( 70 min block average)?

And how many txs per minute your 'instasend' can handle?
Activity: 167
The Matrix lost my mind through the cracks!
Pretty safe to say that at .45+ satoshis on Bittrex that BCC is one of the highest price traded coins next to bitcoin

BCH is not the final solution, for a mainstream usage a coin like this needs a 64 mb block size at least.. all these coins are still experiments
Activity: 506
Merit: 250
I always wondered how or why the block increase to 8mb in BCC/BCH would be a good thing @blueshoe?

Because Bitcoin Core 1MB was failing at keeping up with transactions and it transaction fees were skyrocketing which cause many vendors to drop it.
Just because there is a momentary lag in transaction backlog on bitcoin core, does not mean bitcoin core fixed anything.
The majority of transactions just moved to litecoin and Eth.

Bitcoin Cash is the Fix to the Core's failures and the next backlog on core, it will be apparent to all of the naysayers and core religious fanatics.
CA$H is Superior to Core and Value will reflect that within the year.

╥Aztek

Well if the block size increase to 8MB will enable better handling of transactions in respect to the accommodating ratio per block then i wonder why bitcoin devs refused to implement it! Its not such an easy task to knock off the king of Crypto.
But i thought the whole Segwit implementation was/is to make Bitcoin more robust though!
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1075

bcc did a fair airdrop and distributed coins as fair as they could
dash...drk... insta,cough..cough.. mine..lol...not fair distribution.
THE WORST EVER

legendary
Will we see 0.05 price ?
i hope so, but i doubt it.
i also think theres only ever going to be around 3mill bcc available and only 30% of that will be for sale at these prices
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Will we see 0.05 price ?
legendary
its around this price range , where demand takes the supply
as it drops demand just gets stronger from here

THE WORST EVER
What the differences between Litecoin and bitcoin cash?

Litecoin is acepted by several merchants, is profitble to mine if you have the rigth hardware can confirm your transaction in 3 minutes on average, can be traded against most altcoins and several fiat currencies and have a nice comunity backing it BCASH, well...

Except that litecoin has segwitt then it is a copy cat of btc and remains as useless as fuck as always being a clone and now even copying core shit, Bch has different scaling approach. Have a nice day

Last time I check useless was something you can't use, like cryptocurrency without reliable blockchains and the likes   Wink
legendary
ok , so i got free bcc first,
then i bought @0.05, then sold 0.199,
 then rebought around 0.12, 0.1, 0.8 , waiting for 0.06 and lower if possible...best part, everything i rebought is from free profit ive already taken  Wink
i have made alot of free btc/money from bcc, so why not give some lovin back, offer buy support and wait for the next ride up  Tongue
legendary
0.088... another order filled  Smiley
hoping for more @ 0.06, but it may not happen, im surprised at how weak the dumpers have been so far  Cheesy
I am wondering why buy them even if they are cheap when they are going nowhere?
Does not make sense to anyone who is an avid crypto trader. Unless you know something everybody doesn't.
Some insider trader info maybe? Cheesy

~answered with my quote already~

Having fun already buying cheap coins?

Just take care to not get hurt with the hands full of crap in the end.

ive been buying BCC from 0.05+  Smiley

Anything under 1.0 is fair game!!!  Cool Cool Cool
spot on, i figured @0.05  , thats 1/20th, i felt thats cheap enough for me lol
grabbed more @0.07s  Smiley
lols, 6 hours ago, i bought around 0.05+ , sold now @ 0.199...wow

legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087

you might  have forgotten the 2.5 minute block time, the anti spam measures, the years of flawless operation, the widespread mining.

What the differences between Litecoin and bitcoin cash?

Litecoin is acepted by several merchants, is profitble to mine if you have the rigth hardware can confirm your transaction in 3 minutes on average, can be traded against most altcoins and several fiat currencies and have a nice comunity backing it BCASH, well...

Except that litecoin has segwitt then it is a copy cat of btc and remains as useless as fuck as always being a clone and now even copying core shit, Bch has different scaling approach. Have a nice day
Jump to: