Author

Topic: [ANN] Bitcoin Cash - Pro on-chain scaling - Cheaper fees - page 797. (Read 704387 times)

Activity: 346
Merit: 144
THE WORST EVER
What the differences between Litecoin and bitcoin cash?

Litecoin is acepted by several merchants, is profitble to mine if you have the rigth hardware can confirm your transaction in 3 minutes on average, can be traded against most altcoins and several fiat currencies and have a nice comunity backing it BCASH, well...
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
What the differences between Litecoin and bitcoin cash?
Activity: 551
0.088... another order filled  Smiley
hoping for more @ 0.06, but it may not happen, im surprised at how weak the dumpers have been so far  Cheesy

Having fun already buying cheap coins?

Just take care to not get hurt with the hands full of crap in the end.

how long will it take to transfer BCH to bittrex?

To get the 20 confirmations about 24h to 48h.

This coin will probably die soon, maybe it will have some artificial pumping, who knows, I really don't care, it's free money anyway, I just want my real Bitcoin, not this crap.

I don't think it will die, possibly similar to ethereum classic. It could be around 0.1-0.2 BTC when stabilized. This wave of selling should end soon. Those who wanted to sell transferred or transferring BCC to exchanges.
legendary
Activity: 1258
Merit: 1001
0.088... another order filled  Smiley
hoping for more @ 0.06, but it may not happen, im surprised at how weak the dumpers have been so far  Cheesy
I am wondering why buy them even if they are cheap when they are going nowhere?
Does not make sense to anyone who is an avid crypto trader. Unless you know something everybody doesn't.
Some insider trader info maybe? Cheesy

~answered with my quote already~

This coin will probably die soon, maybe it will have some artificial pumping, who knows, I really don't care, it's free money anyway, I just want my real Bitcoin, not this crap.

That is way to long. By the time you have them to try and sell them off they will worth half of what they were worth after you sent them 48 hours before hand. If even that much. Roll Eyes

BCC is really in the crapper right now.
Heaving hard on all exchanges.
It is only a matter of time now I am sad to say to those who are hold on to their bags of freshly minted coins.
legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1116
0.088... another order filled  Smiley
hoping for more @ 0.06, but it may not happen, im surprised at how weak the dumpers have been so far  Cheesy

Activity: 392
Merit: 152
Activity: 728
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
hoping for more @ 0.06, but it may not happen, im surprised at how weak the dumpers have been so far  Cheesy
it is free money anyway
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1075
Activity: 427
Merit: 266
Mr mcAfee said he will eat his own member on live tv if this "real bitcoin" doesnt reach 500k in 3 years.

i don't think he can be trusted to find his own dick, let alone eat it, let alone choose the correct bitcoin to back.

Agreed. He is just a mentally unstable old timer who seeks attention. Don't carry his crap to here like it matters.

But freedom of speech is good just like freedom of choice?
Activity: 615
Merit: 502
Mr mcAfee said he will eat his own member on live tv if this "real bitcoin" doesnt reach 500k in 3 years.

i don't think he can be trusted to find his own dick, let alone eat it, let alone choose the correct bitcoin to back.

Top Burn!  Grin
legendary
Activity: 3276
Merit: 2442

Agreed. He is just a mentally unstable old timer who seeks attention. Don't carry his crap to here like it matters.
legendary
Activity: 1258
Merit: 1001
I thought he would fall below the etherium today Cry Angry
Ethereum is holding it's own and was the second one to drop before the fork had started.
I can not see it falling any further then where it is now.

It has weathered the storm and showed it can compete with the best of them. Wink
Activity: 346
Merit: 144
THE WORST EVER
Then the real bitcoin is the one nobody wants?

Too deep for my twoo neurons
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087

Activity: 118
Merit: 10
In celebration of Bcash August 1 date I suggest do a fork of Bcash on August 1 each year  Grin and let the free market decide which years bcash is the best  Grin

Actually we should fork it rigth now to retarget diff  Grin Grin

I agree  Grin
"I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work."
Thomas A. Edison
Activity: 427
Merit: 266
Activity: 924
Merit: 250
my only address Eth: 0xa3beBBea49563A6D6D....
I thought he would fall below the etherium today Cry Angry
Merit: 154
New Difficulty was something like 1184 blocks

...times 1h per block ≈ 50 days.   Shocked

Be longer you need to take into consideration the fleeing miners
Merit: 154
New Difficulty was something like 1184 blocks

So like 3 months Cheesy dont think it will last till then
Activity: 724
Merit: 504