Author

Topic: [ANN] Bitcoin Cash - Pro on-chain scaling - Cheaper fees - page 849. (Read 704387 times)

Activity: 612
Merit: 500
The gates has not opened yet for the masses to deposit their BCC, me included. Waiting for it, once opened, dump this BCC shit.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
BCC is going on very nicely, now No.3 of the coins, just behind bitcoin and ethereum, impressive.
Activity: 812
Merit: 256
At the present time, I want to transfer BCH to BTC, what exchange? Currently many exchange can not withdraw and Deposit BTC
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1002
I had some BTC during the fork at GateHub... no free BCH from them. Is there any way to get BCH now?
Yes, buy it.

This is no good advice at all, wait for a dump cause there's a lot of people eager to sell this thing and maybe buy back at 0.10 BTC.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 252
I had some BTC during the fork at GateHub... no free BCH from them. Is there any way to get BCH now?
Yes, buy it.
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1075
I'll sell my 658 BCH for 0.14 BTC each if someone wants the entire lot.

Escrow through collincrypto on bitrated.

you can sell on bittrex or kraken when they open the wallets for deposits

no one will pay you 0.14 BTC right now because BCH is about to get REKT hard.

Grin
agree Cheesy
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Multiversum
Activity: 60
Merit: 10
Bittrex is not taking deposits right now and besides I am not verified so it would take me forever to get my funds off the exchange. I am not willing to take the exchange risk. Maybe the price will fall from here maybe not, I'm not here to debate that, I am just making an offer. If you want to counter offer I will consider it otherwise I dont care about where you think the price will go, its just noise.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
An updated and cleaner version of the Bitcoin Cash branch.  If REQ-7 Trigger hits 720 minutes then difficulty will drop 20% making mining more profitable and giving us faster confirmations.

Height
Activity: 140
don't believe in what you read because bcc=btc it will go up and you will miss the opportunity to buy cheap. right now it the best time to get it under 1000.  remember In the 2000 when bitcoin was cheap yeah a lot of people miss the opportunity. you don't want that to be happening to you again. as you can see the volume is going higher and higher. and the asian market is not even open yet.

yeah, yeah, blah, blah, in your wet dreams...
Activity: 1050
Merit: 604

you can sell on bittrex or kraken when they open the wallets for deposits

no one will pay you 0.14 BTC right now because BCH is about to get REKT hard.

Grin
Activity: 1036
Merit: 606
Bitcoin Cash devs seems too cautious to dump their bitcoin for bitcoin cash. Bitcoin cash should be at least half the price of bitcoin by now.

Based on what, they forked a coin? It took BTC 8 years, an extensive use case infastructure and proven development to get where BTC is now. You're not going to steal that just by creating a fork. Whether BCC can get there remains to be seen, but it won't be any time soon.
Activity: 60

Offer withdrawn, I'm going to wait until this thing gets easier to trade and just use an exchange.
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
will it take a long time to sync bcc wallet, just like btc?
Activity: 361
Merit: 250
Bitcoin Cash devs seems too cautious to dump their bitcoin for bitcoin cash. Bitcoin cash should be at least half the price of bitcoin by now.
copper member
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1348
Is a deposit on any exchange possible?
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1075
Kraken is now open for business again

Bitcoin Cash is about to die

SELL while you still can
it kicks me out as soon as i place sell order lol on bcc
need to login again ....
and its offline again lol
is there any way to check the pool hasrate and the total unconfirmed transaction ?

https://pool.viabtc.com/pool/bcc/state/
eP
Activity: 531
Merit: 250
is there any way to check the pool hasrate and the total unconfirmed transaction ?
Kraken is now open for business again

Bitcoin Cash is about to die

SELL while you still can
Jump to:
© 2020, Bitcointalksearch.org