Author

Topic: [ANN] Bitcoin Cash - Pro on-chain scaling - Cheaper fees - page 851. (Read 704387 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
don't believe in what you read because bcc=btc it will go up and you will miss the opportunity to buy cheap. right now it the best time to get it under 1000.  remember In the 2000 when bitcoin was cheap yeah a lot of people miss the opportunity. you don't want that to be happening to you again. as you can see the volume is going higher and higher. and the asian market is not even open yet.
legendary
Activity: 1457
Merit: 1001
Bitcoin Cash market @ 7.2Bil! unbelievable!!!
Bittrex is the leading exchange!!!50% trading!

Nice move by Bittrex to add it. Poloniex is the loser here
Activity: 952
Merit: 552
guys all i can say is...
eth-dao-etc, taught me alot on how this would/did/will play out
how will?
Mr Ray in da house  Kiss

remember when etc came out, and bitpoop started the moderated forum, it began there.
i realised that selling quick then rebuying low was the best option, as many people assume the supply was the same in both coins

example, 80mill eth did not = 80mill etc, because many had lost eth wallets early and many couldnt access the etc, so
buying @ 1/20th of the price was the best choice as only 50% of eth or less became etc @ the start , so 20mill etc divided by 20 ( 1/20th price)
meant only around 1mill-3mill max etc was for sale, so a small amount of money was needed to buy and hodl....then wait till pump then sell

with bcc-btc
when people got free bcc today, the smart ones held(me) and sold the btc
i then placed buy orders for more, 1/20th of the price of 1btc so, 0.05,
i knew the pump would come quick becuase no one could move bcc to deposit
i also knew from eth-etc that 1/10 is fair and 1/5th+ is pump , ( i sold @ 0.199 for more XRP ..pump this month, )
still got more bcc on kraken, which is offline now
the coin will dump when deposits open, then...
...pm me we speak for the rest  Wink

Genius!  My question was about How will it play out??  Can you predict the future?
Activity: 766
Merit: 621
Own ONION
This coin will go up to 1000 usd when you looking at it Asia, Europe not even trading at the moment a lot of people sleeping. you don't want to be late just like 200o when bitcoin was cheap. if any mistake bitcoin cash will be able to support bitcoin. since the say it will be able to have more future of BCC  hope fully they have smart contract and everything.

Definite hope so, lol, will make bitcoin portfolio stronger. Waiting for that day before I dump. It could become bigger, you never know.
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
Bitcoin Cash market @ 7.2Bil! unbelievable!!!
Bittrex is the leading exchange!!!50% trading!
Activity: 365
Merit: 250
There are a lot of rich people overnight. The BCC may have some room for growth in the future.It should have its own value.
Kraken has disconnected me about 20 times when I try to buy BCC.
Now it is not available...
WTF?

I have taken my coins out of Polo, now is time to take them out of Kraken.
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
guys all i can say is...
how will?
Mr Ray in da house  Kiss

remember when etc came out, and bitpoop started the moderated forum, it began there.
i realised that selling quick then rebuying low was the best option, as many people assume the supply was the same in both coins

example, 80mill eth did not = 80mill etc, because many had lost eth wallets early and many couldnt access the etc, so
buying @ 1/20th of the price was the best choice as only 50% of eth or less became etc @ the start , so 20mill etc divided by 20 ( 1/20th price)
meant only around 1mill-3mill max etc was for sale, so a small amount of money was needed to buy and hodl....then wait till pump then sell

with bcc-btc
i also knew from eth-etc that 1/10 is fair and 1/5th+ is pump , ( i sold @ 0.199 for more XRP ..pump this month, )

Intelligent trader n investor (Mrpumperitis): little lesson here, so when the exchanges, Bittrex, open up deposit/withdrawal for Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash, you expect a huge dump, decrease its price...possibly to how low??? then a pump afterward??? MMMany Thanks!!!
Activity: 2
Have almost 5 Bitcoin CASH got from my BITCOINS, looking to sell if anyone wants, can't sell on Kraken it's down for me.. If anyone want's PM ME
Activity: 42
This coin will go up to 1000 usd when you looking at it Asia, Europe not even trading at the moment a lot of people sleeping. you don't want to be late just like 200o when bitcoin was cheap. if any mistake bitcoin cash will be able to support bitcoin. since the say it will be able to have more future of BCC  hope fully they have smart contract and everything.
Activity: 410
Merit: 100
Their ultimate goal is to claim, their chain is a very legitimate chain. To make this claim, I really think once they are very likely to stick to a name that is not very important.
hi guys.. i am new to crypto world and just joined the forum. I bought 2.5 bitcoin cash @ 0.08 on kraken.

when you brought it ?? kraken seems to be down now..due to the demand for BCH it seems Smiley

I bought around 4 pm et. I tried to buy again, but no luck.
Activity: 882
Merit: 277
If i had a dollar for every "had i known"
Thanks to bittrex, at least I got a little piece of the pie. The Sad thing is most of my BTC is tied up in a 2 months ticket on poloniex still, no reply and those bastards will claim and keep all those bitcoin cash for themselves. I really wish this bcc situation will encourage a massive exodus from poloniex. hopefully, the loss of customers would bring them back to reality.
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1075
guys all i can say is...
how will?
Mr Ray in da house  Kiss

with bcc-btc
Activity: 803
Merit: 501
hi guys.. i am new to crypto world and just joined the forum. I bought 2.5 bitcoin cash @ 0.08 on kraken.

when you brought it ?? kraken seems to be down now..due to the demand for BCH it seems Smiley
guys all i can say is...
how will?
I have removed all my coins from Polo...
No BCC no business for them.
Activity: 402
Merit: 116
Woohoo! I free money from BCC! It was a good gamble to trust Btrex.
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1075
guys all i can say is...
Jump to: