Author

Topic: [ANN] Bitcoin Cash - Pro on-chain scaling - Cheaper fees - page 847. (Read 704387 times)

legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1561
The point is you deposit 10 BCH for 1 BTC then withdraw the 1 BTC then the rogue miner makes the chain invalid and the exchange looses both the 1BTC you withdrew plus the 10BCH you deposited that has just been made invalid by a rogue miner or ~$3000

The exchange loses nothing + gain exchange fees.

It's the buyer and other BCH holders who would lose money if that happened.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
The coin will raise to 3000$ today
Activity: 361
Merit: 250
seems miners keep their hashing on "the old" BTC, think we can survive for 10 more years with segwit .
BTC withdrawal/deposits are open now, does anyone know when the BCC deps/wds will be open?

The original Bitcoin can not be replaced by a fork, since it will destroy the reputation of the whole crypto. Bittrex will make the withdraw available only after it finds 6 blocks per hour.
Activity: 392
Merit: 154
seems miners keep their hashing on "the old" BTC, think we can survive for 10 more years with segwit .
BTC withdrawal/deposits are open now, does anyone know when the BCC deps/wds will be open?

With the low highly centralised hashing power the exchanges will be taking extra precautions some big miner could come and wipe out the current chain very easily making all existing transactions invalid

That is the whole point of this new project TO BE CONTROLLED BY CHINESE players  Grin
At the end WTF do exchanges care as long as they get their part (commission). WTF most folks here care as long they get free money actively helping to destroy BTC?
This is a big theatre played and the only goal is to make money nothing more and nothing less.

The point is you deposit 10 BCH for 1 BTC then withdraw the 1 BTC then the rogue miner makes the chain invalid and the exchange looses both the 1BTC you withdrew plus the 10BCH you deposited that has just been made invalid by a rogue miner or ~$3000

The last 5 blocks have been found by a miner that no one knows anything about
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
Deposit for BCC are disabled for new people at Bittrex and people who weer credited having money there are able to trade. If this is true then how much money was left there. BCC has over 20000 BTC volume and current value is also looking good. It is also performing well against Ethreum as well there. Let's see how long it perform like this.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1000

With the low highly centralised hashing power the exchanges will be taking extra precautions some big miner could come and wipe out the current chain very easily making all existing transactions invalid

That is the whole point of this new project TO BE CONTROLLED BY CHINESE players  Grin
At the end WTF do exchanges care as long as they get their part (commission). WTF most folks here care as long they get free money actively helping to destroy BTC?
This is a big theatre played and the only goal is to make money nothing more and nothing less.
Activity: 392
Merit: 154

With the low highly centralised hashing power the exchanges will be taking extra precautions some big miner could come and wipe out the current chain very easily making all existing transactions invalid for all we know the miner controlling 75% could be a rogue BTC miner

legendary
I would like to know that very much also..
Anyone?
Activity: 425
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
So who is this "Genesis Block 269-273 Hennessy Road Wan Chai Hong Kong" that seems to be creating 75% of blocks and with owning that ratio of the network hashrate I would not trust it

I don't know.  269-273 Hennessy Road, Wan Chai, Hong Kong seems to be just a 53-year-old apartment complex called "Kwong Wah Mansion".

https://s2.postimg.org/wnecb0yft/kwong-wah-mansion.jpg

Seems legit.
legendary
Any timeframe when BCC depossits will be possible on Bittrex?
It will be far far away in time Grin It is very easy to pretend that something has a value when you sell just 1000-2000 units of it. Like botique Grin But when you need to sell more let us say arround 21 million BCC (BCC depossits) that is completly different story Cheesy
Then the real value of BCC/BCH will shine. Free money are not endless  my friend Grin The brave ones (first on the train get them) the rest are just paying the bill Grin
Activity: 756
Bitcoin Cash market @ 7.2Bil! unbelievable!!!
Bittrex is the leading exchange!!!50% trading!

Nice move by Bittrex to add it. Poloniex is the loser here

Poloniex/Coinbase and other exchanges basically do not credit for their clients! Go Bittrex!
But did not expect Bittrex to start trading bcc so early though.
I am jus wandering if BTC withdraws are still frozen on Bittrex?

not sure, but you can change it to eth/lite coin or alt, transfer to ur desire exchange, then change it back to btc.
Sure... But still  you can not withdraw BTC right ?
Thanks for information....

It is now possible to withdraw your BTC from there as they have started allowing it since past 2-3 hours, remember BTC and not BCC yet.

Whattomine call it BCH
coinmarket call it BCC

still they are not agreeing???

Is it bcc or bch??

It was already clarified before that Bitcoin cash will be called either BCC or BCH and it will be on an exchange-by-exchange basis.

To everyone,
Do you really think that BCC miners will be able to mine at a 100% 8 mb block size? I have not seen any blocks coming from them with such huge size yet and the blocks which got mined took a time gap of nearly 2-3 hours per block.

Ok thanks... but... it doesn't confuse with bcc (bitcoinconnect)??
Activity: 1
So how the *bleep* do I extract BCC from Electrum? "Electron Cash" is a scam/full of bugs, right?
Activity: 41
Any timeframe when BCC depossits will be possible on Bittrex?
legendary
Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105
Bitcoin Cash market @ 7.2Bil! unbelievable!!!
Bittrex is the leading exchange!!!50% trading!

Nice move by Bittrex to add it. Poloniex is the loser here

Poloniex/Coinbase and other exchanges basically do not credit for their clients! Go Bittrex!
But did not expect Bittrex to start trading bcc so early though.
I am jus wandering if BTC withdraws are still frozen on Bittrex?

not sure, but you can change it to eth/lite coin or alt, transfer to ur desire exchange, then change it back to btc.
Sure... But still  you can not withdraw BTC right ?
Thanks for information....

It is now possible to withdraw your BTC from there as they have started allowing it since past 2-3 hours, remember BTC and not BCC yet.

Whattomine call it BCH
coinmarket call it BCC

still they are not agreeing???

Is it bcc or bch??

It was already clarified before that Bitcoin cash will be called either BCC or BCH and it will be on an exchange-by-exchange basis.

To everyone,
Do you really think that BCC miners will be able to mine at a 100% 8 mb block size? I have not seen any blocks coming from them with such huge size yet and the blocks which got mined took a time gap of nearly 2-3 hours per block.
eP
Activity: 531
is there any way to check the pool hasrate and the total unconfirmed transaction ?

https://pool.viabtc.com/pool/bcc/state/

its just for 1 pool i mean the overall hashrate and unconfirmed transaction for BCH
like bitcoin its clear we know how many hashrate and unconfirmed transaction
Activity: 21
Which wallet are you going to use to send to exchanges (when they let us create addresses) ? I am trying electrum cash with a small amount and Bitcoin ABC.  So far my small amount of electrum cash hasn't been stolen like some people are saying..
Activity: 251
Merit: 100
BCC is having some nice time on the exchanges for now, good for the BCC owners!
Activity: 812
Merit: 256
i have a question about new privatekey that will hold bitcoin, they get to receive BCC too or not? i mean i now create a new wallet and mine a shitcoin and i dump that shitcoin for bitcoin and sent those to this new wallet, can i have my BCC?
new privatekey with coin affter chain change is not have a BCC coin, because all coin before fork times as premine coin ( May be same)
Activity: 994
If i withdraw bitcoin NOW from Poloniex to the wallet where i control the private keys can i get BCC/BCH on these new coins transferred today or AM I LATE?
Jump to: