Author

Topic: [ANN] Bitcoin Cash - Pro on-chain scaling - Cheaper fees - page 850. (Read 704387 times)

Activity: 1344
Merit: 252
Where is that guy now that calling everyone an idiots who supporting BCH  Cheesy LOL
Activity: 65
Merit: 10
please help me
i have my private key
how can i get my bcc ?

download a bcc wallet, use import command to import your private key into it. If your old bitcoin wallet has some bitcoin, you should get equal amount of bcc.

where can i download it ?
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1075
bcc is like herpes for btc lol
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UIEvaqJ6DWs
Bruce Wanker on the Ethereum Hard Fork
Activity: 106
Merit: 14
Bittrex BTC deposits and withdrawals are now working

BCC wallet is still down. But trading is active.
legendary
Activity: 1258
Merit: 1001
What the hell just happened?   Huh
Meaning. In what sense?

You mean the price?
It is correcting itself.

Just like any other coin out there after it's initial release.
legendary
no one not going to sell they know what can happen. they price can even go higher than that.
theres to many weak hands(not a bad thing btw) on the way, wanting free money or funds for other alts, fair enough imo

it has to dump a few times before a gd pump...once strong hands gain control, then yes,
gotta shake shake shake then bake
Activity: 128
Merit: 100
What the hell just happened?   Huh
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
no one not going to sell they know what can happen. they price can even go higher than that.
Activity: 84
please help me
i have my private key
how can i get my bcc ?

download a bcc wallet, use import command to import your private key into it. If your old bitcoin wallet has some bitcoin, you should get equal amount of bcc.
Activity: 65
please help me
i have my private key
how can i get my bcc ?
Activity: 560
Merit: 107
Who's pumping this thing? I thought everyone was supposed to be selling.
Well, I guess people are selling but they're being trampled over.
Good to see it's not really affecting the price of the real thing too much.
Kind of surprised to see that 1 BTC + 1 BCH is now over $3.1k.

the party ain't over yet.

let's wait to see how it will change.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 604
when kraken finally decides to come the fuck back online, BCC will get REKT.

Activity: 376
Merit: 254
guys all i can say is...
eth-dao-etc, taught me alot on how this would/did/will play out
how will?
Mr Ray in da house  Kiss

remember when etc came out, and bitpoop started the moderated forum, it began there.
i realised that selling quick then rebuying low was the best option, as many people assume the supply was the same in both coins

example, 80mill eth did not = 80mill etc, because many had lost eth wallets early and many couldnt access the etc, so
buying @ 1/20th of the price was the best choice as only 50% of eth or less became etc @ the start , so 20mill etc divided by 20 ( 1/20th price)
meant only around 1mill-3mill max etc was for sale, so a small amount of money was needed to buy and hodl....then wait till pump then sell

with bcc-btc
when people got free bcc today, the smart ones held(me) and sold the btc
i then placed buy orders for more, 1/20th of the price of 1btc so, 0.05,
i knew the pump would come quick becuase no one could move bcc to deposit
i also knew from eth-etc that 1/10 is fair and 1/5th+ is pump , ( i sold @ 0.199 for more XRP ..pump this month, )
still got more bcc on kraken, which is offline now
the coin will dump when deposits open, then...
...pm me we speak for the rest  Wink

Intelligent trader n investor (Mrpumperitis): little lesson here, so when the exchanges, Bittrex, open up deposit/withdrawal for Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash, you expect a huge dump, decrease its price...possibly to how low??? then a pump afterward??? MMMany Thanks!!!
Right now wallet still not active for outsiders BCC /BTC
Yap I agree with that but now insider bittrex trader Madness's  in
0.18 bcc trade hahahahah
Activity: 410
Merit: 100
This thread is probably the most valuable information ratios I've seen in a forum I've ever joined.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
you will see when the Asian wake up lol it will be blood bath. the price go even higher.
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
guys all i can say is...
how will?
Mr Ray in da house  Kiss

remember when etc came out, and bitpoop started the moderated forum, it began there.
i realised that selling quick then rebuying low was the best option, as many people assume the supply was the same in both coins

example, 80mill eth did not = 80mill etc, because many had lost eth wallets early and many couldnt access the etc, so
buying @ 1/20th of the price was the best choice as only 50% of eth or less became etc @ the start , so 20mill etc divided by 20 ( 1/20th price)
meant only around 1mill-3mill max etc was for sale, so a small amount of money was needed to buy and hodl....then wait till pump then sell

with bcc-btc
i also knew from eth-etc that 1/10 is fair and 1/5th+ is pump , ( i sold @ 0.199 for more XRP ..pump this month, )

Genius!  My question was about How will it play out??  Can you predict the future?
check inbox bro
Mrpumperitis, please inbox me bro!!! Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 346
Merit: 144
THE WORST EVER
don't believe in what you read because bcc=btc it will go up and you will miss the opportunity to buy cheap.
BCH can be 1:1 with BTC... in some years once it gets adoption, users, et cetera, miners aren't users
Activity: 716
Merit: 500
This is going to be a very interesting couple of weeks can't wait to see how this pans out
Activity: 1106
Merit: 251
Very nice coin.
Top 3 in coinmarketcap Grin
I wish more success to BCH
legendary
guys all i can say is...
how will?
Mr Ray in da house  Kiss

with bcc-btc

Genius!  My question was about How will it play out??  Can you predict the future?
check inbox bro
Jump to: