Author

Topic: [ANN] Bitcoin Gold : Make Bitcoin Decentralized Again - page 115. (Read 153236 times)

Activity: 181
Merit: 100
Bitcoin Gold has huge potential. looking at what happened with Bicoin Cash recent days.
because bitcoin cash is segwit success but bitcoin gold canceled , so sad see bitcoin gold price falling  day by day .

i hope bitcoin gold same like bitcoin cash fly to moon .
Activity: 111
Merit: 0
someday Bitcoin Gold might surpass Bitcoin Cash price. I strongly believe in Bicoin Gold
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Will Bitcoin Gold be another Bitcoin Cash, at least in terms of price. Look at Bitcoin Cash price today, it's unbelievable.
What happened to Bitcoin Cash in the last 20 hours is really unbelievable.
Bitcoin Gold must offer something to create such hype.

I don't know will Bitcoin Gold had same hype as Bitcoin Cash, but be noted that a lot of free airdrop might sell in the market, whereas Bitcoin Cash airdrop has been sold mostly.
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
Will Bitcoin Gold be another Bitcoin Cash, at least in terms of price. Look at Bitcoin Cash price today, it's unbelievable.
What happened to Bitcoin Cash in the last 20 hours is really unbelievable.
Bitcoin Gold must offer something to create such hype.
Activity: 52
I can not enter to your website. Please, fix this problem. Smiley
Activity: 392
Merit: 154
Hi Guys, where i can find a trustable bitcoin gold web wallet.. Since i donot use smartphones, i couldnot find a web wallet . Can anyone help me?

i hope the wallet also gives my bitcoin gold coins from the bitcoin chain fork.

thanks.

https://mybtgwallet.com/

It's listed on the official site

You can also check your BTG balance on the official site https://bitcoingold.org/ just enter your public key
Activity: 83
Merit: 10
Hi Guys, where i can find a trustable bitcoin gold web wallet.. Since i donot use smartphones, i couldnot find a web wallet . Can anyone help me?

i hope the wallet also gives my bitcoin gold coins from the bitcoin chain fork.

thanks.
Activity: 366
Merit: 250
i'm all ready to mine, but nothing can be done now. who can tell me a good news about it?

Good news it, miners will support it most probably, if only profitability jumps it will be some alternative to ETH/ETC mining (which we didn't see for a long time now). Of course not talking about that 1 day changes, but rather long term vision.
Activity: 1022
When open wallet download?
Activity: 486
Merit: 250
i'm all ready to mine, but nothing can be done now. who can tell me a good news about it?
Activity: 574
Merit: 261
is there any bcg wallet out yet? cant find one in their web site

There are wallets available and they are listed on the Bitcoin Gold web site. Go here, http://bitcoingold.org/#home and scroll down the page until you get to the "Wallets" section. All I see there are wallets for mobile devices and one web wallet, which is not yet activated to create new BTG wallets.

What I want to know is when will there be a Windows wallet available.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 340
Today the start and I'm wondering how to behave in the calculation of the price of coins at the same time. I think the price is a little fall in the sale of bonus coins, such as the price of 200, and then the rocket will be launched into the sky. In any case, I will be very interesting to watch.
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
There is a huge pump of BTG going on right now.
Except for the forthcoming wallet release, any other reason for that?
Activity: 406
Merit: 109
Any news on a Wallet ?
Activity: 3
Sorry to say but based on what was shown this seems like a get and dump coin for that dev to earn quick cash Too many unfavorable information on bitcoin gold
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1828

I don't suspect they are going to release any wallets until the are ready to go live. They won't want someone to crash their instamine party of 8000 blocks.
Activity: 784
Activity: 392
Merit: 154
I'm not sure this is going to be worth it to hop on right away. Especially since I only have 1 GTX 1070 to mine with. It appears everyone and their mom is going to be mining this from the get go. Maybe the difficulty will go down for the other altcoins, and I can mine them for more profit while everyone else is distracted.

Right away may be the best time to gain as much as possible before everyone jumps on but on a single GTX1070 it won't be much
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1828
I'm not sure this is going to be worth it to hop on right away. Especially since I only have 1 GTX 1070 to mine with. It appears everyone and their mom is going to be mining this from the get go. Maybe the difficulty will go down for the other altcoins, and I can mine them for more profit while everyone else is distracted.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
Can not wait for something big and tomorrow is the time, I have prepared a powerful tool to take some blocks. at least bring some sacks to bring it home.
Jump to: