Author

Topic: [ANN] Bitcoin Gold : Make Bitcoin Decentralized Again - page 118. (Read 153236 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 500
On which exchanges will tokens be traded?

BTG is currently trading on bifinex, and okex. Other exchanges may support the trading but now they don't. Maybe they will list BTG when the wallet and blockchain is ready.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
On which exchanges will tokens be traded?
Activity: 78
Merit: 10
Will start Sunday or Monday! 7PM!

11/11/2017!!! Good date or?

Haven't seen that information before.  Where did you get it?

It seems that sewit2x has been called off for the time being.   Again, just a few people made this latest decision that affects millions of us.   We desperately need more decentralization.

I support core but would like some better way to be sure that they hear the voice of the bitcoin community

I think that bitcoin would be well served by merging with bitcoin gold (IF bitcoin gold works how it should do).  

Can any one explain to me how such a 'merge' would play out?

It's not really possible to merge but core could in theory use the work done here to change to PoW although its really highly unlikely to happen

Im supporting this project though as it makes a good real world test of what a real life PoW change is like

I had some idea that they would merge the two chains in an emergency.   Thinking a bit deeper tells me that you would have a problem with the extra BTG coins.   Unfortunately - thinking about the logical conclusion of BTG - it also has served it's purpose  if the test net has been running well.   I don't see much value in the coin as a real life alternative to bitcoin.

Maybe they (like Segwit2x) should also just call off the fork Smiley

Maybe core should take their work and update the main chain.   If BTG works then this would surely be a great thing for bitcoin to do??  Might piss off some miners though!
Activity: 574
Merit: 261

My rig is ready and primed to start mining BTG. Gave it a quick test on the Testnet just to be sure everything was AOK. Hope the pools have everything ready to go too.
Activity: 472
Merit: 250
lux8.net
warm up your cards guys, it will be hot race.
Activity: 67
Activity: 122
EtherLink CEO
Are u ready to mine?Wink)
Activity: 6
Bitcoin Gold Launch – 12th November 2017 (7:00 PM UTC)
From the official site. Gr8.
Activity: 347
Merit: 255
My friend!!!...

is this site you will have information with a lot of delay!!

Im ONLINE in the slack BTG! btw

but u can wait of news in the "official" website....
Unfortunately I find slack no longer useful with all the fishing attempts from there,I suspect I’m not alone in deleting my slack account and use Discord now,would be cool if Bitcoin Gold had Discord channel since slack messages can be linked there too so users can keep up with slack directly from Discord through bot,thanks for update Luisjc69
Activity: 163
My friend!!!...

is this site you will have information with a lot of delay!!

Im ONLINE in the slack BTG! btw

but u can wait of news in the "official" website....
Activity: 347
Merit: 255
good morning,

you hear NOTHING official, that why lot of people think, that is a big shit SCAM!!! but ...we will see Cheesy

If you want to hear something official why don’t you checkout the Bitcoin gold website where they have a blog and regularly post updates,latest post was they were moving to testnet v2 and after testing latest updates mainnet will be launched, Honestly why don’t miners do there own research instead of calling scam when they are not contacted personally
Activity: 163
good morning,

you hear NOTHING official, that why lot of people think, that is a big shit SCAM!!! but ...we will see Cheesy
Activity: 392
Merit: 154
Hi all,
Has Bitcoin Gold been available for mining? Thank you.

It's only available on testnet right now so yes you can mine but anything mined is worthless and just used to get up and prepare your equipment and for mining pools, wallets ets to do tests last I heard mainnet was scheduled for the 12th but ive not seen anything official
Activity: 97
Hi all,
Has Bitcoin Gold been available for mining? Thank you.
Simple question.   Can someone tell me the address for the official bitcoin gold website.
I've read that bitcoingold.org was a fake AND then I read that btggpu.org was a fake.   Now if I type btggpu I get directed to bitcoingold?HuhHuh?
Thanks for helping
https://bitcoingold.org/
This maybe not official website, I think this one is official website: https://btcgpu.org/

https://bitcoingold.org/ is the official site and https://btcgpu.org/ was the original address but now just redirects to https://bitcoingold.org/
Activity: 230
Merit: 100
Simple question.   Can someone tell me the address for the official bitcoin gold website.
I've read that bitcoingold.org was a fake AND then I read that btggpu.org was a fake.   Now if I type btggpu I get directed to bitcoingold?HuhHuh?
Thanks for helping
https://bitcoingold.org/
This maybe not official website, I think this one is official website: https://btcgpu.org/

Haven't seen that information before.  Where did you get it?

It seems that sewit2x has been called off for the time being.   Again, just a few people made this latest decision that affects millions of us.   We desperately need more decentralization.

I support core but would like some better way to be sure that they hear the voice of the bitcoin community

I think that bitcoin would be well served by merging with bitcoin gold (IF bitcoin gold works how it should do).   

It's not really possible to merge but core could in theory use the work done here to change to PoW although its really highly unlikely to happen

Im supporting this project though as it makes a good real world test of what a real life PoW change is like
Activity: 375
Merit: 250

Any official announcement from dev? I heard only from pool owner...
Activity: 78

Haven't seen that information before.  Where did you get it?

It seems that sewit2x has been called off for the time being.   Again, just a few people made this latest decision that affects millions of us.   We desperately need more decentralization.

Jump to: